Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Other Man 32 B.

This post is dedicated to Mimi-7 ;**
7beebty wallah your comment really meant alot !!
I'm glad your hooked oo inshallah you'll always be..
Inshallah all of you will !
I love you all my amazing readers !!
;******







And then suddenly everything changed.

And I did what I had to do.

You only live once.

So I'm gonna live it right.





{ Msh3al }


This is not the Jenah I know.

I wanna blame Bader but the poor guy has cancer how could I ?

Just a few days ago she leaned in to kiss me.. and now she's on a plane with some other guy.

Was this my fault ?

If I had kissed her would non of this have happend ?




I arrived to the airport and ran through the terminal all the way to the gate.

But it was already too late.

I pressed both my hands against the glass window as a tear ran down my face.

I took a few moments and the pulled my self back together.



Once I reached home I could only think of one person to call. Nawal.



Nawal: This isn't like her..

Me: Now I dont know anything.. nothing !

Nawal: Calm down.. this wont get us anywhere.. I'm sure she'll call us when she gets there.

Me: Nawal the women hung up in my face saying sorry. I dont think she'll be calling ANYTIME soon !

Nawal: Why would she even do this.. she has everything here.. a great job. A beautiful daughter.

Me: But no man...

Nawal: Oh.. no no no.. that was not what I meant.. shit ! Im sorry !

Me: It's ok.. I blame myself anyways...

Nawal: Mmm one second I have to take this...



She left straight after that phone call.

Jamal has just gotten home from a buisness trip.

Meanwhile I tried to get some sleep. I just wanted to get this misrable day over with.

But I couldnt. I kept tossing and turning.

As soon as I closed my eyes all I could think about were Jenah and Nouf.

Their everywhere to me.

Even when I close my eyes their there with me.


I couldnt sleep. Not even for a minute.

Up till 5 am just thinking about what Im gonna do. And I came up with nothing.

I was exhausted with huge bags under my eyes.

Sleep was too far away for me to reach.



I got out of bed and showered.

Wore my gym clothes and decided to go for a run.

With every step I took .. with every heartbeat.. all I could think of was "what if"

What if I had never let Jenah go ?

What if I had kissed her that night ?

What if I had fought for her ?

Just what if ...



During my jog I passed by "our house" so I decided to go in.

I wanted the atmosphere of my two girls.



I walked into a dark cold house.

I never realized how big it was..

Usualy its filled with laughter and joy that I hardly notice its this big.



I walked into the dark sitting room, didnt even bother turning on the lights.

I lyed down on that one couch I used to always sit on with both Jenah and Nouf in my arms.

I dozzed off...















































































































Suddenly all the lights switch on.



Jenah: I had a feeling someone was down here...



I couldnt believe it was actualy her infront of me.

This cant be real !

I must be dreaming !

There she was walking towards me with the biggest grin on her face.

My Jenah.



Me: I thought you'd left...

Jenah: I could never leave the one I love behind.

Me: Then wht did you leave ?

Jenah: Ok seriosuly? Out of what I just said thats all you got ?

Me: Ummm....

Jenah: Now would be a good time to kiss me by the way..



Jenah was here in my arms..

I could feel every inch of her..

The warm feeling she gave me..

The smell of her hair..

The taste of her lips..

Oh how I've been longing for those lips..



Jenah: Let's go see our baby...

Me: Oh so its our baby now huh ?

Jenah: Dont ruin the moment sweetie..

Me: Heheheheheheheheheh yallah bs imshyy !

Jenah: Wait .... Msh3al.. a7bk...

Me: Dont ruin the moment sweetie..

Jenah: A7777 !

Me: 9dgeni mu kthrii 7ubii

9 comments:

F;* said...

awwwwwww!!!!
omg YES! for some reason, yesterday deep down inside of me , i was thinking that no jenah and mish3al they have to be together , i mean even though they had a couple of fights and missunderstandments, but they are for eachother!
i love love love LOVED this post:*
thankyouuu waaaayid for posting walaa;***
im inlove with post literally! wala i love this hahaha:p your such an amaaazing writer mashala!
post soon please!:D ps.LOVED THIS:*

Standy said...

why do i have a feeling like this is a dream???

hmm.. i am confused!!

mimi-7 said...

7ayatii i love u soo much oo i love that u dedicated this to me ma tadreen shkithir im happy that you read my comment!!!:D
and Jenah did the right thing ma3ana i still feel sorry 7ag Bader:(
Post soon Pleeeeez!!
your biggest fan MIMI!!;**

Anonymous said...

its a dream 9aaaaaaaaaa7 ???? love the post 7bebty yala post soooooooooon

um flfola

Anonymous said...

This just keeps getting better and better !!!
ur imgagination drives me farther away each time!!
i think jenah did the right thing..
bs bader 7aram what will he do now ? :(
their both amazing men !!
i wud rather die then choose </3
im loving the story..
and i cant wait for more of ur brilliant stories..
ur talented mashallah
u have ur own style of writing.. diff than all the rest
i love u !!
plz post soon !! ;****************

- Y;*

FooFii said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww !!! OMG OMG OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ... MIsh3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall <3 <3 <3 i love him so much <3 !!!! POST SOON !!! MII WISH CAME TRUE @@ <3

PopPrincess said...

3JEEBA!! I would appreciate it if you had a look at my own story :)

http://whereeveryouareimwithyou.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hello .. anyone there ..


why u not posting :(

Anonymous said...

we ate waiting

'3arshooba