Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Other Man 29

Anne: Well I dont know. What do you think it means ?

Msh3al: I think she ment it, yet at the same time I think she thought I was about to kiss her to she leaned forward.

Anne: Mmmm.. and what did you feel after the kiss ?

Msh3al: Honestly I dont know what I felt. I was speechless. Althought ti did feel kinda good.

Anne: How about you take an appointment for Monday?



Msh3al's Side ~~



Why didn't she tell me she was seeing a shrink ?

I was the one who gave her the idea. She should know that I would understand.

I need to know what she was telling Anne.

I know she must have talked about me and the kiss we shared.

I'm tired of always being confused. I need to know. I have to know. But how ?


The only person I thought to call was Nawal.



Nawal: Mdrii shagolik Msh3al.. she never told me.

Msh3al: That's because she's been talking to a shrink.

Nawal: Hahahahahah !!! Jenah seeing a shrink? Mosta7eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel !!

Msh3al: Well believe it. She's been avoiding me ever since that day. Bs she cant hide from me forever. This isnt something tiny. We need to talk about it.

Nawal: Want me to talk to her for you ?

Msh3al: La ma abeeha tfrii inah I know everything.

Nawal: I would tell her everything, bs I'll try to drag it out of her.



Back To Jenah ~~


Bader is coming tommorow and I'm freaking out.

What if all fails and he really does find me ?

I don't know if my heart can take it.


So the next day arrived and everything went smoothly.

That is until Nawal screwed up.




POST TOMMOROW.
I WROTE THIS ONE CUZ I LOVE U GUYS !
;***************
IT'LL BE A JUICY ONE !! ;)

9 comments:

Blue lilies;* said...

ohhh..myy..goodd! what did the habla nawaal do now!;p
ooh and just wanted to ask is this post supposed to be labeled "29" or were you mixed up;s
cant waitt till tommorow:D

F;* said...

Omg! allah yastir ;/ thankyou for posting anyways:* i cant wait till tommorrow!:D allah yi3een jenah maskeena!

nada said...

n7n n7ebech AKthat ... <3

nada said...

akthar****

Anonymous said...

UR posts are getting Interesting .. keep it up 7abeebti

nada said...

ur post are getting ineresting .. keep it up .. we love u too <3

nada said...

posts ****
ma3ref shoo balaya wayed a'3ale6 and btw the Anonymous on top on top of my comment is me by mistake i clicked 3ala Anonymus

FooFii said...

seriously <3 ! am loving the story more than ever <3 <3 <3 !! KEEP GOING ,, <3 and please post soon <3 am loving mish3aal ! ,, i bet he is so HURT ! but never showing it !

Looyah said...

LUV IT

Ya rabbi 3alaich dandoon
ur makin ur story better and better
its jus toooooo gud
cant wait for the next post
yallah yallah
la t6awleen 3alainaaaaaaaa
luv u
xxx