Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Other Man 32 A.

MY PRETTIES ;**
I just first wanna say thank you to my new follower..
~ToOma~
Wallahiiii when I first saw your name I lit up !!
I cant believe I have 129 followers..
I was never really this much confident about my stories but now thanks to ALL of you.. I know have the confidence to keep writing and moving forward.
And again I wanna say Im so sorry for not posting alot in the past 2 months.
I really hate giving you guys excuses.. but let's just say it was hell for me.
Bs el7mdelah kl shay zain al7een oo im feeling better than ever.
Ooo inshallah aw3adkom ra7 a7awel kl yoom post!
Bs elyoom akeeed ra7 ykoon fe post part B.
A7bkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!! ;****
Oo please comment mthl awal :( wallah mdrii wain no9kom ra7o..
Faj2a ma 9rtw you comemnt :(
Lw sawait shay sam7ooony please...
Yallah I hope you guys enjoy the post !












Bader: Jenah..

Me: Dont even ... Please leave...

Bader: Jenah I need you...

Me: I needed you Bader!!! I needed you!!!

Bader: Jenah...

Me: Get out !! Can't you see I'm going throught enough !!

Bader: I'm dying Jenah !!

Me: .....

Bader: I have lymphoma ....

Me: No.. No you dont.. ok you dont...

Bader: 7beebty I do... thats why am here. I came to tell my parents.. and then I'll be going to Germany for treatment.

Me: What stage is it ?

Bader: Two..

Me: Oh my god...



I broke down all my barriers and ran into his arms.

This was my Bader.

My Bader was sick and he needed me.

I promised him I would be there for him every step of the way.

But there was only one problem... Msh3al.

It's like Im back int he past, where I have to make a choice.

But what choice is that exactley ?

Msh3al is always hot and cold.

And Bader is always leaving.

Or maybe I don't love anyone.



Nawal: And what the hell are you gonna do with Nouf ?

Me: Take her with me ofcourse.

Nawal: We both know Msh3al would never approve.

Me: She's my daughter and I'm raising her.



Msh3al: HELL NO !!!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY CHILD AND GOING HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD !!!!

Me: He needs me Msh3al. He's sick and he has no one.

Msh3al: I dont give a shit !! You are not taking my daughter away !! You wanna go, Allah ma3akii bs Nouf stays.

Me: I'm her mother !!!

Msh3al: Start acting like one before you call yourself one !!!!! What the hell running off with your lover !!!!

Me: I'm not running offf !!!!!!! He trusts me and I'm the only one he has



I didn't care what answer he gave me.

I was still taking my daughter and going.

Wether he likes it or not !



I lied to Msh3al telling him I was going to stay.

Nouf needed me more than I needed her.

I know my daughter, she won't be able to live without me.



We walked into the airport and immediatly saw Bader buying us smoothies.

The three of us sat down and Bader started getting to know Noufyy.

She never opens up to anyone so easy, but surprisingly to Bader she did.


In the Plane we all sat in first class.

Bader wanted to make sure we were getting the best treatment.

Bader and me sat in the first two seats.

Nouf had the two seats behind us all to herself.

And his parents sat in the seats right behind Nouf.

This was it.

It was actualy going to happen.

I was going with Bader tothe States.

But was this really something I wanted to do ?

Or would I soon regret it ?

I needed a sign! Anything!






Incoming Call

Msh3al



Me: Aloo ?

Msh3al: WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER !!!

Me: She's save dont worry.

Msh3al: GET OFF THE PLANE NOW JENAH IM FIVE MINUTES AWAY !!!

Me: I'm sorry...

Msh3al: NO DONT YOU DARE HANG UP DONT YOU DARE !!!



And then suddenly everything changed.

And I did what I had to do.

You only live once.

So I'm gonna live it right.

4 comments:

FooFii said...

GOD !! she is so selfish weee3 !! i hate her .. she's his daughter ! .. she Only think about her self alwaaaayysss !! .. 7rraaam mish3al :( !

mimi-7 said...

2nd!!!!
im so addicted to this story,i now u just posted 11 minutes ago but plz post soon

(if you r wondering who i am read my comment on last post:D)

Anonymous said...

a7abech too .. u commented thankk u .. <3

F;* said...

Omg.
okay honestly if i would travel , i know ina i would want my daughter and ofcourse she would want me , but i would leave her with my husband if i was in this position and was divorced , because ya3ni laish ata3ibha and were not going for fun anyway.
7aram mish3al:( he kind of kisar 5a6ri!
but bader , omg poor badoori:( for soem reason, ya3ni okay she has a right to go with him , but let her leave her daughter.
Honestly, right now ma3arif mino itnagi , whos best for her , ya3ni i really dont know what to say;p
please post soon!