Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

7awoor, N:* , Love, Comatose, Doona ..

I wanna dedicate this post to you!

I know I haven't been there to comment as always and I apologize. But from now on inshallah I will.

So here it goes...



7awoor ..

No words!! Honestly no words!! I don't know what to say. With each post you write, you amaze me more and more. I'm hooked on your stories and am following them like CRAZY!! I love you and what you bring into the blog sphere. Your one hell of a writer and I'm damn proud to be a follower. Faman el jar7 really captured my heart and I'm so sad its coming to an end, but at the same time excited cause I know you have more and better stories yet to come. And the blog you just started in which all bloggers would get together and share their ideas.. well let me just say BRAVO! It was such a sweet thing you did and I for one fully appreciate it. Oo inshallah starting from now I will participate in those discussions. But I have to warn you, I do tend to babble on alot so beware. Hehehehhe !! Oh and the interview you recently posted was the sweetest most cutest thing!!! Y7lelkm.. Allah y5alekm el ba3ath inshallah. I'm so proud of you really I am. You have come a long way. I'm super excited for you to be started work as doctor. Allah ywafgk 7beebty oo yktblek kl el 5air. I love you so much !! ;********


____________________________________________


N:* ..

First of all I must say purple roses are my favorite too :$
Your story also captured my heart. I'm obsessed with it. And I'm impressed and loving your style of writing. I'm proud to also be a follower to such a talented writer :)
Your story deals with the truth about life. That not everything comes easy and that to get to your bliss.. you have to go through fire first. That's what I love so much about your story. And it tells me alot about you personality as well. I may not know you as well as I know some of the bloggers here bs 3ala6ool da5alti galbi. And Please don't stop writing. Haha funny as it may sound, I want this story to be over.. I'm just dying to know what you have in store for us next hehehe.. I love you ;**


___________________________________________


Love ..

Do you know how much I miss you ?!?!?! :(
Your stories, I'm craving for them.. You wrote about everything !!! Many of your stories always turn my brain on. It was you who inspired me to start my very own blog!! <3
I know you must be going through alot right now and I don't wanna pressure you but please come back soon.. get well and come back soon. Aham shay you take care of yourself. I'm loving your new story and cant wait to read the rest. Its different. Not like your other stories. I'm anxious for you to come back and I'll be waiting. Love you! ;**


______________________________________________


Comatose ..

3 words!! You are me !! Haha !! ;p
Wallah it's like when you write, a7s enah ana eb maknik..
I love your posts and the topics you choose to write about.
Although I love reading stories, this also caught my eye.
I was just passing through blogs when I came across your and just after reading the first post I immediately became a follower.
Keep up exactly what your doing.. do not change a thing! Everything is perfect just the way it is.
I love you ;**


____________________________________________


Doona ..

You free write which is what I love about you. Whatever comes to your mind, bad or good. You just open up your blog and write about it. I've noticed that your not afraid to express and write about whatever the hell it is you want. I may not be commented alot but neither have you ;p haha la wallah I'm joking. I will from now on inshallah. Please post more often. I miss your posts..
I love you ;**


____________________________________________




Many of my other bloggers I adore you all just as much.. la tz3aloon meni please ;******

7 comments:

7awoory ;*** said...

7beeeeeebat galbi...
I'm glad ur back and posting...
Mashkoora 3ala elkalam el6ayeb...
3ala rasi mn fog entay...
ana mestansa ena u love my blogs...
Mn gadi...
Love u so much 7beebat galbi...
Halayam dawam methel mantay 3arfa bas enshallah bas t9eer 3ndi facha bakteb again...
Ya ba3ad 3omri kalamich el3asal...
Love u so much ya a7la suuuuuuzy...
3ala rasi entay...
Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*****************

Suzy.Q said...

ba3ad 3umri wallah walaw.. g3da agool kalam el 9dg.. ;** love u !

المجهول said...

really noce dear

your back in action and all fire up :-)

kelna ne3ezej

fa don't worry

hope o read more soon

take care

Naduuuuh said...

i love alll these blogs. especially 7awoory <3 and ur blog too missed u alot

doona said...

awwwwww ;**

thats so sweeeeeeet! ambaih im so shocked!! i barely check blogs anymore oo elyom madrr laish 6ara 3la bali i do! wela ashof hatha!

this is so so soooo nice ;** thank you so much walah you left me speechless ;**

N :* said...

7beebttii thank u so much for the dedication
walla maknt adre inch you posted
my dashboard 9ayr sa5eef w malee8!!!
may6la3 shaaaaay
a7bch wallaa w a7b your blog so much w sorry i don't comment bs wala from now i will
i loveeee uu :**

Anonymous said...

good site!