Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

This Post Is For *Anonymous*

No problem at all.

Well as mentioned in the story, Hadeel's parents are "early birds". They go to bed early. Which is why Farah was the one who went down and opened the door for Fahad. This is all just part of the story.

I'm sorry if it somehow offended you in some way ?

And as for me, well nothing like that ever goes on with me. No man has ever been snucked into my house or will ever be for that matter. I'm not trying to sound rude. Bs it's just not me. Some girls may be ok with the idea, and I'm not judging them. Some are cool with it, and some are simply not. Just because I added this scene to my story, doesnt mean I have ever done it.

So I hope that answers your question. And again I'm sorry if that little scene offended you.




- Oh and my PRETTIES, I wrote the post but the computer shut down due to low batterý and since I was typing on and on non stop, it didn't get a chance to automaticaly save like it always does. But I remember everything so no worries. Inshallah by tommorow afternoon it'll be posted. I just really had to get back to this question I've been asked.

I love you all ! ;**

3 comments:

Blue lilies;* said...

omg you're gonna have to write it all over again:o
now that just says how much of a dedicated writer you are;*

Naduuuuh said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know how it feels like when u ryt and ur into it and ur laptop shuts down due to the low battery but i am too lazy to put it ;P so i dnt use it at all

Anonymous said...

I'm the anonymous who asked the question, thank you so much for ansering and dontt worry it didn't offendd me i was just curiouss! Haha anyway can't wait for the next post :) and again I'm not offendedd just wonderingg x