Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 17

I know its short ;/
But I promise a longer one tommorow!
I love you all my PRETTIES !! ;**





Why would Fahad threaten Bader to stay away from me? I mean I could ask him right? But then he'd make a huge deal out of it. Saying that I was taking Bader's side and all that load of crap. But either way I had to confront him, he had to know that I went to see Bader and what he told me.



I was just trying to protect you.

I don't need protecting! You told me that you trusted me and that you would leave it alone! Now I hear that you threatend Bader!

He bothers me. Don't I have the right ---

No! You have no right what so ever! This is my life and he is my friend!

So when's the part where I swoop in with an apology ?

You know what.... were done! I can't be with someone who is so self centered that he cant even think about anybody other than himself!!

Why dont you go rest and we'll talk first thing in the morning.

I'm not a puppet on a string Fahad. You cant controle me whenever you want !!!!!!!!!!!!



I had no other choice. He wasn't taking me or the matter seriously. How can I be with someone like that? Sultan was right. This guy wasn't good enough for me.

Just two more weeks to go, then I'm back in London for my last year.



I'm not gonna judge. If this is what you really want then I support you, even if you choose to take Fahad back.

Thank's 7beebty. But I think I'm gonna stay away fromt he dating world for a bit..

Hey umm I just have a question... Did you love him ?

............. Yeah.... I did..... But he never said it me.. and it would have been so awkward if I had said it first.....

Sweetie I'm so sorry... I... wow I just wanna kill him right now.

Would it be so terrible if I said that I wanted him next to me right now ?

No sweetie it wouldn't. You loved him and he hurt you. It's only natural. But it'll take time and I'll be here with you whenever you need me.

Can I ask you for a favor ?

Sure anything.

Come stay with me in London.

Hahahaha I think that's more of a demand .

I just need my best friend. And those last 3 years spent without you killed me!

Say no more.



Farah went and spoke with her parents and thank God they agreed. She's a year older than me and had already gradyated last year from university so there was nothing really much keeping her here.

Just 2 more weeks and I'll be gone from here. I couldn't wait. There was just so much drama going on, and I needed to get away from it all.




2 WEEKS LATER ...



We were finaly leaving. I was excited, yet at the same time scared. Excited because I get to leave all the drama behind. And scared cause I was leaving Bader behind. I still didn't get the chance to restore our friendship. He was such a sweet and geniuine guy, and I just let him slip away.

Alot was going on the past 2 weeks that I didn't have the courage to face him again. I would constantly give myself excuses to talk to him the next day. But now I have a permanent excuse, I was leaving for a year. I even tried calling him on our way to the airport but it would go straight to voicemail. I knew he was busy with his sister and all but I was still so worried about him. He's been through so much... I kinda feel like some of it was my fault.



You know you live in your thoughts more than you do in reality?

Thanks, I didn't know that.

C'mon were gonna be in London tomorrow. You'll start uni in a couple days... oh wait hey what am I gonna do ?

Haha we'll figuire something out don't worry. Oh hey what about you and Haitham?

You need me now. He'll just have to wait.

Babe I'm so sorry.. But you liked him so much.

I know, but their are still plenty other fish in the sea.

Are you guys like still gonna keep in touch ?

What's the point? Whatever I can forget him.......... OH and I think I just did!!! Damnnnn look at that hottie !!!

Hahahahahahah oh my god are you serious? That's just the back of his head!

Uh yeah! A very cute back of a head. I mean look at him. Low waist jeans. White t-shirt. Grey sweater. Aghh such a hot look.. Ok now turn around... turn around... c'mon... turn ---

Ok will you please stop, your annoying me.

Shhh!!! .... turn around.. turn around tu--- Oh no please turn back around...

Oh yeah.. I forgot.....


8 comments:

Blue lilies;* said...

forgot what?
next post:D

Nevaeh said...

Fahad? :P
OR SULTAN?! <3

المجهول said...

hi dear,

nice story
realyy like it

wish you all the best

oh . . 3omrah maqboola inshalah :-)

Anonymous said...

please post soon :(
i like

Anonymous said...

please post soon , i like

N :* said...

shno shno she forgot???
abe next post :S
love uuuu :***

Cashmere said...

Zain she didn't faint min hal decisions :P. Next post please!

Standy said...

welcoem back =D
finally =)

Its goonna be bader or fahad 9a7 =p