Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 16 B.

MY PRETTIES!!
Sorry I couldn't post yesterday. R7t m3 my grandmother saweenah 3mrah.. :)
I just love the feeling you get after you've done it. I dont know how to describe it, but its one amazing feeling.. :)
So here is part B .. I love you all ;**

OH!! And 7awoor, N, and Doona , WALAW !! Im only speaking the truth 7abaybe.. I love each and every one of you. This post is dedicated to you !! Muuuuuuwah !!

___________________________________



What was that all about ?

What are you talking about ?

You and Farah, seemed like something was going on over there ...

7beebty your tired. Your just being a bit delusional. Try to relax.

DELUSIONAL ?!

I didn't mean it that way.. I just meant your tired and all.. so your just ---

Being delusional ?

7beebty I'm sorry ..

Whatever, just start the movie.

7ather..



Something wasn't right. And I know I wasn't being delusional. How dare he say that!! But I wasn't going to worry about it now. I already have too much on my plate. I missed out on the clinic today and that's really bombing me out. Bader isn't speaking to me which is really starting to irritate me. And on top of it all I feel like my head is gonna explode and that my throat is cutting in so deep!

That night Fahad and I didn't talk much. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

So the next day I was feeling surprisingly alot better so I decided to head back into the clinic. But the thing was Bader wasn't there. And his sister was checked out. Is she ok ? Is he ok ?

I tried dialing his number multiple times but it would go straight to voicemail. I was starting to get alot worried. I just had to be patient. After all, there wasn't much I could do.

Later that evening I met up with Farah at a nice cozy little restaurant. We both deserved the night out, just as girls. We caught up and I asked her about what happened with Fahad the other night. She just told me that they were goofing off. Hmmm...

While we were munching down on our dessert, a familiar face spotted us and came over



Oh.. hey.. Haitham..

Halah Farah.. How are you ?

Couldn't be better..

Listen I've been meaning to call you but I've just been busy these past few weeks..

Exactly weeks. Listen if your not that interested in me just say it. I'm a big girl I can handle the truth. It's not like your the only guy in this city. You know what it's your loss anyways not mine. Oh and trust me buddy you are missing out!! Yup ya' herd me right. Your ---

Sweetie.. no.. stop ...

No it's ok. Let her go on.

You can rot in hell for all I care!!

Wow.. may I speak now ?

Whatever ..

I was at my uncles chalet. He'd gotten really sick and the whole family was there.

Oh...

Yeah oh.. So when you turn back into the adorable sweet girl I met at the beach, gimme a call. Goodbye ladies.

I just blew it didn't I ?

I wouldn't say blew it ...

Hadeel..

Oh honey you blew it big time !!



A few days later while I was at the clinic I asked about Bader and his sister, where they lived. No doubt they would have that type of information. And since I had a card that allowed me full access, I used it to enter the file room. I found his sisters file and wrote down their address. I guess you all know where I was headed next.

I was little nervous at first to just show up unexpected. But he had it coming for not returning any of my texts or calls.



How the hell did you find me ?

Wow.. you have an amazing house mashallah...

Hadeel..

I looked at your sisters file..

She snoops too..

Well do you blame me !!!

Shhhhhhhh!!! She's resting!!!

Oh thank god so she's ok !!!

Elmd7la rabi satr 3leeha.. she just needs some peace and quite for a while..

Where are your parent's ?

They went out to get a couple of things for my sister.

Awhh that's nice.

Is there a reason to why your here ?

I wanna know why your treating me this way.

I'm just following orders.

What orders? What are you talking about?

Your man asked me to stay away from you..

You guys barely spoke when you met !

He came in to shake my hand remember? And when he did, he told me to back the hell off.

I don't understand...

What's there not to understand? He wants me out of your life. Simple.

You could have just came and told me this.

Do you see me needing any more problems to handle in my life right now ?

I'm sorry Bader.

Listen I need to be getting up to my sister now. So when you've dealt with all of this, lemme know. Otherwise please don't contact me. I've got enough on my plate right now.


_____________________________________________


Please comment.. ;(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

mskeen bader =(
plz ppost soon! =D

Naduuuuh said...

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this story w i missed u alot babe thanx 4 the post

Blue lilies;* said...

wai3 i am starting to hate fahad;S
shaku ohwa?
yalaaaa post sooon abe badeer;p!!:D

Suzy.Q said...

Anonymous..
eeh walla maskeen bader ;( ..
I will tonight nshallah ;*

hano.Oshi..
im glad u love it :D !!
I miss you too.. all of you !! ;''(
;**


Blue lilies;*..
haha yallah 3ad give fahoody a chance ;)
tonight my dahhling tonight.

* L said...

Nooooo chance to fahad!
i want bader!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

I havve a questionn, i love ur storyy I'm just wondering its 3adi for hadeel like with her parents tht guys come over at nightt and watch movies? Haha I'm just wonderingg, like is it that way for u as welll or is it just part of the story? Yallah post soon x

N :* said...

looveedd the post :***
fahad ynarfz :S
abe bader