Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hallah Bl 7lweeeeeeeeeen !!! ;**

Sorry I haven't posted in 2 days ;O
Bs you know it's rama'6an oo I'm always busy during this time.
You don't know how much I'd kill to write a post write now!! Bs it needs my full concentration and effort.
Inshallah b7awl aktblkm post bkrah BS lw ma gdrt wa3aaaaaad b3d bkrah ! deal ??? ;p

Kaif el 9yam m3km? 3asa my emta3bkm ?
Ana el7mdelah la2ani a9oon ethneen oo 5amees, ma 9arat t-thaygnii ashwa !!!

Now its like 9 am and im not sleepy -_- and its so annoying cause everybody I know is asleep and I'm all alone !!

Hmmmmm let's see what shall I ramble on about ?

...........
.......................
..................................
.............................................

OH !!!!

My birthday is coming up in 9 days ;D
and aghhh im super excitied !!
I can't wait !!

You know when you have alot to say but nothing seems to walk on your tongue ?
-___________________-

Ok I guess this is probably a sign for me to go to sleep huh ?
Yeah I think I'm gonna try that approach hehe..

I love you all my pretties !!
Bs mmkn a6lb mnkm 6alab ...
aby more comments from silent readers plzzzzz !!!

Goodnight or ummmm.. goodmorning? Oh whatever yallah both ;p

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! ;**

1 comment:

Blue lilies;* said...

:o:o:o happy upcoming birthdayyyy!!!!!
il3oumr kila inshalaaaah!:*
take all the time you need!