Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 18

Kl 3am w entom b5air my pretties !!!!!!!!!!!
Wow I cant believe how fast this year has gone by..
A7la shay 3ndi rama'6an wallah.. me and my whole family get together and well it's amazing!! :D
Also my B-day is coming up on the 25th of this month so I'm really siked about that !!
Sorry I didn't post the past two days.. ensha'3alt shway..
So here's a JUICY post for you all.. I LOVE YOU !!!! ;**
___________________________________________________




FORGET WHAT ?!

Fahad lives in London...

Did you guys plan on being on the same plane or something ?

No ofcourse not! Were over.. I haven't spoken to him since I ended things.

I cannot believe we have to spend 7 hours on a plane with that jackass!

Hey it's not all that bad. I mean why let him ruin this for us.. He's probably not in first class anyways..

Oh yeah? Well then why is he sitting 2 rows behind us ?

Farah relax ok. I'm stresed out about this even more than you are ok !




Fahad and I exchanged glances but that was about it. It was a dead straight stare that lasted a second. He walked straight passed us like we were compltete strangers. I have to say I was relieved and disapointed at the same time. I mean a hello would have been nice. Or maybe I'm just being emotional right now. Me and him are over, I shouldnt even think twice about him.

The flight was peachful I must say. Fahad and I didn't cross paths once. Farah and I chatted and watched movies. It was a really good flight. See, thats the thing I love about flying. You get to talk and get closer to the person your with. And Farah and I definitley bonded in those 7 hours.

Once we landed we had a driver waiting for us at the gate.

We gathered our luggage and made our way out to the car.
But before I could even step foot in the car, I felt someone pulling me back.



I have to go..

Please, this will only take a second..

I'm sorry were we not on the same flight'? Seven hours, and now you choose to speak to me ?

I know, I was cold. But you were too.

I have a right to be !!!!

Listen I don't wanna keep you long, but can I call you? We'll go have lunch or something. I just wanna talk to you.

Yeah well it's a little too late for that. Goodbye Bader.

Hey you ok ?

Let's just go.




We finally arrived to our apartment after a half an hour drive. We were exhausted!

It was already 2 am.

Deciding to unpack the next day, we eneded the night.

The next morning we woke up bright and early to start unpacking. After that we went on down to Marks and Spencer and did a little grocery shopping. Our fridge was nothing but empty!! Well there was a little bottle of ketchup but that doesn't really count.. heheheheheh...

Later we dropped off the bags at the apartment and went to lunch. There was this cute little italian restaraunt right across the street from Harrods. I've been dying to take Farah there. I've been there over a hundred times! I love it there. It's so cozy, plus I know the entire staff. So theres no problem with me going alone at times. They always keep me company.



I love it !

Haha told you. Oh don't look now but I think that guy behind you is checking you out.

Or maybe he's checking you out.

Nah I'd know.

Well what should I do ?

Haha you haven't even seen him !

Hey! you wouldn't have mentioned it if he wasn't good looking.

Ok well Í'm gonna head on down to the ladies room.

You know I love you right ?

Who doesn't ? *wink*




The guy behind Farah was absolutley gorgeous !!!! He was tanned. Wearing dark blue jeans. A black v neck t-shirt and A white ralph lauren sweater. He was simply to die for! I have to admit I was a bit jelouse hehe..

The minute I got up he rose to make his way over to Farah. I gave him a smile and walked off.



Excuse me ?

Yes?

Mind if I sit down ?

Uhh no not at all. Please.

Sorry for intruding on your lunch with your friend. But I saw you guys when you walked in.

Oh? Well I'm Farah.

A7mad..
Nice to meet you..

So are you guys on vacation ?

No actually my friend is in her last year in uni and I'm staying with her for the rest of the year.

Oh so you already graduated?

Yeah, I'm a year older than her.

I see.. well I've been living her for the past 2 years. I just wanted to get away from the middle east for a bit.

I know what you mean.. change is always good.

Here come's your friend.. I should probably leave you two..

Oh.. ok.. well it was really nice meeting you...


Hey so what did I miss ?

You missed nothing. But I just missed the chance of getting his number.

Ouch! What happend ?

YOU HAPPEND !!

I'm sorry sweetie..




But you see Farah was in luck. Just as we were about to the step foot out the door A7mad rushed after Farah. He asked for her number wanting to see her again. 7beebty she was so happy. I could see it in her eyes. She felt something with this guy. I was happy for her. If not me, then her.

Later that night after our shopping in Sloane Street we were exhausted. We ordered Chinese take out and watched a couple of silly old chick flicks. We always liked commenting and making fun of the dumb blondes.

During the movie I get a knock the door. It was the door man saying someone had left something for me.

It was a red bag with.. need I say more?

The name Cartier plastered on it.

I pulled out the >>TWO<<>


Hey what you got there ?

Someone just left this for me ..

Cartier.. wow.. someone must really like you...

I can only think of one person who would send me such a gift..

Fahad? You don't think he would .. I mean .. no way..

You obviously don't know Fahad..

Well open it..




I opened the first box and inside was the 3 ring Trinity necklace. It was absolutely gorgeous!

I then opened the second box and this time my jaw dropped wide open!





Oh.. my... god !!! OH MY GOD !!!! It's gorgeous !!!
Damn.. I guess he really does love you..
We were both in total shock!
How could Fahad do something like this.. Two gifts !!!
There was a card as well...
I bet your screaming your head off right now aren't you ?
3leeki bl 3afya Hadeel 7beebty..
I couldn't give you just one gift.. You deserve a whole lot more..
And you know that if I could give the world, I would.
I thought one casual necklace you could wear anytime and one special one.
I knew the diamond necklace would suit you perfectly.
You deserve the absolute best Hadeel, I'm sorry for what I put you through..
I just hope you can somehow find it in your heart to forgive me..
And this isn't me bribing you, don't let Farah get into your head.
I was just walking past the store and thought of you..
I love you Hadeel Al-X..
My eyes started to water.
A smile suddenly appeared on my face.
Farah knew what my next move was.
She handed me my cell phone.
Go for it..

6 comments:

* L said...

Nooooo....
fahad is back -.-
poor bader!hmm where is bader?!

Ramdhan kareem to you too :)

xxx

Blue lilies;* said...

ahhhhh;(
laysh fahad-.-
why not baderr!!!!
next postt!

Anonymous said...

Hi luvin da storiii

U use 2 rite a storii abowt uself

Were is it

Sorry dun hava user name :$

Luv yah nd u storiiiiiz

3ay000sh

Standy said...

it was suppose to be bader =(

Ramadan mubarak dear =)

SUNSETTED. said...

EBDAAAAAA3!!!!! jad ebda3, im a new reader and a new blogger and ive been abashed! stunned !!!!! mashalla i loved it its great work:O!
check out mine!!!!!! www.glowingsunset.blogspot.com

best wishes!

N :* said...

waaaaaaay as much as i hated fahad ksar 5a6ree
bs ham 7asafa in mu bader wla sul6an
bs madre laish a7s in she might end up with sul6an
9aa7??
wla mu 9a7??
can't wait to see sh9eeeer
:**