Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

High School .. part 36

PRETTIES ;*

So what do you guys think of my new layout ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


She just sat there frozen. You know the feeling where you feel numb all over. The feeling that if you even try to move a muscle you would fall apart.

She never really knew why 3bdulah was so distant with her. She always thought it was something she did. But the truth finaly came up to the surface.

Shoud she reply? Should she call Noura? Should she confront 3bdulah?

She was lost, didnt know what to say, think, or do.

Broken hearted all over again..

She finaly broke out of her forzen shell and rested her head on her pillow, held it tight and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was horrible. She was naucious with everything that was placed infront of her. Her mother was starting to get worried. Not that she'd know what was going on, with all her buisness trips. Her father wasn't that aware either. He worked late hours. Dina was pretty much a loner. Ofcourse they loved their only child more than anything but their jobs kept them occupied. You know how it is, work-aholic parents.

She used to get emotional about it but eventualy adapted.


Mom: 7beebty ekli shay 3ashani.

Dina: Im not that hungry mama wallah. I'll eat something later.

Mama: Is anything bothering you?

Dina: No Im just tired thats all.

Mama: Ma nmty zain.. 6yb go take a nap for an hour, I'll come and wake you.

Dina: I'm going out in a while to meet Noura and S3oud.

Mama: Ahh S3oud rj3? Kaifo al7een ?

Dina: El 7mdela Allah satr.

Mama: El zmdelah. Well whatever's bothering you dont let it effect you that much 7beebty. You've got college in a couple of weeks. You need to focus.

Dina: Ee lat 5afeen mama ra7 ashed 7eeli.

Mama: 6yb, ana al7een I've got a meeting to go to.

Dina: Ok bye.

Mama: Oh by the way this came for you earlier today. *handing her a glittering white envelope*

Dina: Who's it from ?

Mama: Ma adree.. just has your name.



Dina knew exactley who and where it came from. But shw was too scared to open it. She sat there for several minutes just looking at it.

Minutes later she left the house to meet Noura and S3oud for an early lunch.



Dina: 7mdela 3ala salamah. We missed you! *giving him a warm welcoming hug*

S3oud: 7beebty walla I've missed you more. Ha got any drama for us ?

Dina: Agool !

Noura: And dont I get a hello ? *crossing her hands*

Dina: You, I'll give you the whole world if you wanted it.

Noura: Ba3ad 3umri.

Dina: So how are you feeling ?

S3oud: Walla better than ever.

Dina: I'm so happy. Happy for both of you.

Noura: He fj2a came and surprised me ams I was like what the fuck ! Mn jd the guy is trying to give me a heart attack!

Dina: Haha la wallah its sweet. I would kill to have a guy do that for me.

Noura: Whatever. So your gonna go to the same uni we are right ?

Dina: Yeah ofcourse 5ala9 I'm enrolled already.

Noura: So it's just me you and S3oud, or are Naif and 3alya coming ?

Dina: I dunno actualy. I havent herd from either of them in a while.

Noura: Hmm '3areeb wallah.

Dina: Mmm..

Noura: So has 5aled called or anything ?

Dina: Nope, nada!

Noura: Ok I officialy hate the guy!

Dina: 3adi whatever you know he's getting married, I should just forget it.

Noura: No. I refuse to allow you to back down like this. Fight for him. I miss the old bitchy you. Getting everything you wanted. Breaking the rules. Where's that girl ?

Dina: Uhh that girl was horrible. She was bad news.

Noura: Well let's bring a little bit of her back.

Dina: Can we change the subject please..

Noura: Fine but theres nothing else to talk about.

Dina: Oh but there is my dear.. *handing her the envelope* look what I got this morning.

Noura: What is it?

Dina: Well I know what it is, but didnt come to open it.

Noura: 6yb yallah open it. 8edamy.

Dina: I'm scared..

Noura: Fine I'll do it !

Dina: *big sigh*


And so she read...


Noura: Aha...

Dina: So it's really happening..

Noura: I'm sorry sweetie.

Dina: It's ok. Aham shay he's happy. *putting on a fake smile*



After lunch Dina called 3alya and asked to meet her back home. It's been a long time since they caught up on whats been going on. Both had huge news to spill.


3alya: Married !

Dina: Yup.

3alya: What kinda name is Sabia !

Dina: I know.

3alya: Well atleast you have a choice of what to do. I on the other hand dont!

Dina: What do you mean ?

3alya: Naif proposed to me.

Dina: WHAT !

3alya: Well, not an offical proposal. But we were on the phone talking and he all of a sudden blurted it out. I dont even know if he ment it.

Dina: Ofcourse he ment it he's crazy about you.

3alya: But I told him no.

Dina: 7aram 3leeki 3aloosh.

3alya: Wsh eli 7aram 3lay ? Im gonna start college soon. I cant get married at 18. I wanna live my life first. I wanna graduate and get my masters.

Dina: Call him ?

3alya: I'm gonna pretend you did not just say that !

Dina: Talk to him , maybe he misunderstood you.

3alya: I dont care how he took it Dina. He reacted so childish. He should be the one calling me. Hell he should show up at my house and talk to me.

Dina: Just give him time, I'm sure he'll realize.

3alya: I hope so.



1 Message Recieved

From: 001**********

I'm guessing you deleted my message. Dont act surprised, you knew it all along but didn't wanna admit it to yourself. Love ya! xoxo.



That's it Dina had it. This was the last straw. She searched for 3bdulahs number and called.

It was ringing.

Once.. twice..

Her heart was racing.

3alya kept saying her name but she just shut her out. She shut everything out and just focused on the phone in her hand, gripping it so tight.

He finaly answered...


3bdulah: I knew you'd call.

Dina: Uhhh..

3bdulah: You there ?

Dina: Uhhh...

3bdulah: Dina ?

Dina: Huuuuh...

3bdulah: You dont seem ok I'm coming over !

Dina: Uhhh...

3bdulah: Ten minutes!


600000000000000000000000006 !



She didnt know what got into her. She was all prepared to give him hell but once she herd his voice. The voice that used to make her feel safe. The voice she she used to love.. it made her weak. It made her remember. Now she finaly knew why he acted the way he did. And sadly.. she wished she hadn't.


3alya: Shfeeki Dina! Bismilah !

Dina: I-I-I'm sorry.. Listen I'm not feeling too well.

3alya: Do you want me to get you some water ?

Dina: La 3adi..

3alya; Who was that ont he phone ?

Dina: It's not important.

3alya: For a minute there you had me worried.

Dina: Wallah I'm sorry I didnt mean to scare you.

3alya: Yeah..

Dina: Do you mind if we call it a night? I just wanna rest.

3alya: Ee 6ub3an sweetie. I'll check up on you later. Goodnight.


And there she layed..

Waiting for him..


{ SILENT READERS comment. I havent forgotton :) }

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved the new layout!!

it suits the story too lol !!

and cant wait for part 37!! plz post it tomoro !!

Be Your Passion said...

Can you please check out my blog and tell me what do you think?
thanks ;**

shallweshall said...

LOVE THE LAYOUT, ive been reading ur blog since for ever and loving it ;p
keep up the good work ;)

Yooy said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!
okay i've been a silent reader since forever :)
haha i dnw why i never commented ..
anyways. i'm soo hooked on your storryy <3
post soon yeah?
i love you !!

identity said...

no NO no NO i HATE 3bduallah!!!!!:@
loved the POST!! next post PLEASE!!!;D

Anonymous said...

aham shay i hate 3bdallah wai3 and ona even more, thnx for posting
luvich
G*

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAMMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZZZIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEEP IT COMIN!!
-SM3

BLBM:** said...

shsalfat hal mona mako feelings i think shes making it up to that oo 5ala9
thanx for the post:)
:D Big Smile

Suzy.Q said...

** Anonymous
Im glad u like it :)

** Be Your Passion
Sure sweetie I'll check it out now ;* Just make sure u comemnt ;)

** Daloul
Thanks sweetie ;)
Im flattered really ;*

** Yooy
omg omg omg omg omg i love u.. lol thanks so much. well u better start commenting now ;)

** identity
who doesnt hate 3bdulah ;p .. coming up !

** geraninium
ur very much welcome :)

** Anonymouse
mercii.. mn 3yoniii @@

** love ya;*
mona is always gonna be mona. u know how those type of girls are ;s

BLBM:** said...

yup:P
FEE WAYID MINHOM!!