Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Other Man 1

Wow.. seriously WOW !

17 comments.. mn jd you guys made my day. You have no idea the huge smile that was plasterd on my face yesterday.

I love you all and thank you so much for showing your support! It means the world to me!

I just wish I'd get this much feedback on my daily posts. It would reallt help so much. So please do this teeny tiny thing for Suzy! :)

;**********

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It was a cold rainy day in New York City. I was just there to pick up a couture dress for this huge dinner party I was throwing the next week.

Staying at the Four Seasons.

Usualy my husband would tag along with me, but he had to work. He owns his own law firm you see. With that he's always working late hours, until three in the morning sometimes.

I would have sent one of my assistants but this time I wanted to go. It's been a while since I've been to New York and I missed it.

New York is like my second home. I lived there for five years while studying psychology. I love it. Always been intrested in it since I was a little girl. Always wanted to pursue it into a career. And now look at me, I've got my own private clinic. Along side of me are three other professional psychologists I hired with PHD's from Harvard University. I've now had this clinic for about two years. My husband Msh3al helped me open it up. If it wasnt for him I wouldn't have it today. He supported me all the way and gave me the courage to start it up.

He really is a dear.

We met multiple times at dinner gatherings of friends but were never properly introduced.

We would have that moment of locking eyes, but other than that a move was never made.

Then at a mutual friends birthday we finaly introduced ourselves. He walked up to me and the minute we shook hands, that was it. That spark.



Msh3al: Ahlain.

Me: Halla walla..

Msh3al: Ana Msh3al.

Me: Jena

Msh3al: 3ashat el asami..

Me: Eehe..

Msh3al: I've seen you before but I dont think you remember me.

Me: No I do.

Msh3al: So how do you know Maryooma?

Me: Oh me and her go way, our moms were best friends.

Msh3al: 7elo.. hey would you --

Me: I'D LOVE TO !!

Msh3al: You'd love to pass me a napkin ? *staring at me in a weird way*

Me: Ok *sigh* here you go. I'm a big helper...

Msh3al: Oh and one more thing...

Me: Yeah?

Msh3al: How about dinner?

Me: I'd love to.


And from there our love had begun.

He made me so happy.

He always spoiled me rotton on my birthdays and on our anniverseries.

We dated a year before he purposed.

I'll will never forget it.

He always takes me on these mini trips to islands.

But this trip was diffirent.

He took me to the south of France. I've always wanted to go.

One night we were walking the streets after midnight. Just for a little stroll.

He suddenly stopped, turned around and lifted my chin up so both our eyes could meet.

" I cant wait to see you in that beautiful gown "

I stared at him tilting my head to the side trying to figuire out what those words ment. At the same time I knew, but didnt know.

Msh3al planned this trip since two months. He had already discussed it with my parents long ago but was just waiting for the right moment. It was perfect! I wouldn't change a thing!

The engagment party was to be held once we arrived back home.

This was it. I was finaly getting married to the man of my dreams.

Msh3al was my "Mr. Perfect".

He was sweet, thoughtful, and caring. He respected me so much, accepting me as I am and never tried to change a single thing. He loved me deep, inside and out. Trusted me blindly. Never questioned anything I did. Open minded, letting me be free to live my life.

He truly was "Mr. Perfect".

I never believed perfect could ever exhist, but Msh3al changed all that.

After we got married we moved into a little house in the city.

He's had his own law firm now for six years now, ever since the age of 21. He was the youngest man in the country to have done so.

El7mdelah we were wealthy.

We traveled halfway around the world.

I was living the life most women dreamed of.

We had an apartment in New York and houses in Paris and London.

I'd be free to shop whenever I wanted, hence the spoling me rotton part.

We'd be invited to social events two/three times a week.

Half the city new us.

We've been married for 2 years, bs lel asaf still no children.

Msh3al is mostley away on buisness trips dealing with clients from America and Europe. He'd sometimes be gone for a month. It would sometimes get hard but I've gotton used to it by now. Bl 3ax this way I ge to see my family ad friends more.

I'm not saying wasn't he good husband, he was an amazing husband. Just busy sometimes with work. Arn't all husbands?

But when's his home, there wasnt a day that goes by where were not happy.

We loved eacother to where there was no limit!



Back to New York.

It was a cold rainy day. I had just gotton my couture dress and was walking to the hotel. The roads were blocked because of the weather so I decided to walk. It wasn't that bad, plus the hotel was just a couple of blocks away.

I was in the middle of crossing the street. A car was coming my way but didnt notice it. I herd a loud honk and screamed. Someone from behind pulled me back to the curb.

That was the first time I saw "him".

" T3awarti ? 9arlik shay ? "

I just stood there staring at him. I could speak. I'd try to but all I would do is stutter.

I got dizzy..

I blacked out..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa:S
what happened mino "him"
nxt post plzzzzzzz;)
LUVICH ;**
G*

KWA;* said...

ooh la laaa whose him?!?! i wanaaa knowwwwww! :D:D:D:D next post pweez
love ya ;****
*huuuugzz*
:D

FMA said...

Oh no..
latgouleen she cheated on her husband=O
Continue asaaaap

Anonymous said...

I'm a silent reader !! But I luved SQ<3! I luved everything about it :o and plz sawee pre-finale ;;) and post asap!! Luvin the sound of this story

Suzy.Q said...

(( geraninium ))
you'll soon find out ;)
love you more ;**


(( Choco Loco ))
soon my dear ;)
love u more ya a7la kakaw ;p
sounded lame i know bs yallah masheeha lol..


(( N ))
maybe yes maybe no .. ur just gonna have to wait and see.. dont wanna spoil it now do i ? ;)


(( Anonymous ))
mabiiiii silentttt readerrrrrrr :(
im glad u like it :D ;***

Nawarii said...

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay NYCCCCCCCCC baby... i love how u jumped back and forth with flashbacks ...i couldnt stop laughing at her when she said I'D LOVE TO hahahahaha thats so embarrassing mskeeeena...but its a great memory to look back at and laugh...

i love both characters and their careers both interesting choices babe...loving ur imagination :* mubdi3a mubdi3a

yalla i wanna know what happens next dont make me wait too long...

Anonymous said...

Great start babe :)
Keep it up!
-D xx

Anonymous said...

oooo who's he?
hottie alert?:P
i'm inlove with this story...it remind's me of old love stories which are located in london..no idea why:P

Zuzzy:** said...

I LIKEEEEEY *DANCES* I LIKEEEEY *CLAPS*

i love where this is going :D:D:D

yalaaaaaaaaaaaaa poooooost pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez pweeeeeeeeeez il make you 365 cupcakes :D

I LOVE UR THINKING!

AND YOU! :***********

FooFii said...

am really enjoying it <33 ! please next post <3

Suzy.Q said...

(( Nawarii ))
e the flashbacks mdri wsh feeni.. mn kthr ma ashoofhm 3ala tv t3alagt lol..
awww thanks 7ubii im so happy that ur enjoying the story.. :D
i promise daily posts inshallah so dont worry ;***
i love u!


(( Anonymous ))
thanks gorgeous ;**


(( no0dy ))
oh yes a definite hottie ;)
loool london ?


(( Zain ))
Zayooooooooooooon !!!
I missed ur adorable random comemnts !!! ;****
first make the cupcakes and then we'll talk ;p
ohhhh im craving them so much right now! im off to a part later tonight so i know there will be cupcakes!!! *DANCES*
I LOVE YOU ;***


((cheriiMuffin ))
Im thrilled that you are ;**


(( Purple sky ))
loool you know me.. i love cliffhangers! makes it so much fun.. ;D