Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Other Man 4

Previously...


And just as he was about to un-zip my jacket his cell phone rang.

" Aloo.. ee ee al7een jay.. za7mah el 6reeg al7een jay.. shway w akoon 3ndik... ok yallah salam "

He slolwy released me from his body and walked away.

Without saying a single word or even looking back. He just walked away.

Before he took the last step out of the room he said...

" A scent of an angel... "

________________________



I wanted to grab the vase next to me and throw it at his head, but what good would that do me ?

That's it, it was official. I had just cheated on my husband with another man.

His best friend.

His loyal most trusted friend.

I immidiatley called Nawal and had her cancel whatever she was doing and hurry over.



Nawal: Babe I dunno what to tell you...

Me: I'm so scared right now..

Nawal: You should be I mean look at what you've gotton yourself into!

Me: What do I do now ?

Nawal: Thats a question that goes to you not me.

Me: 6yb tell me what YOU think I should do!

Nawal: If I were you, I'd tell Bader to back the hell off and go to talk to my husband.

Me: He'll just flip out of controle!

Nawal: It all comes down to you J, you and your decision.

Me: I wanna tell Msh3al wallah I do bs he'll think I ment for this to happen. And he'll ask why I didnt tell him from the very start.

Nawal: 6hb why didnt you ?

Me: I dunno !! Aghhhhhhhh !!

Nawal: So ?

Me: I'm gonna talk to Bader.

Nawal: And ... ?

Me: End it !

Nawal: *sight*



Well Nawal wasn't much help.

Can I blame her though ?

There wasn't much she could do or say that would change anything. It was all up to me, my next move.

I called Bader and asked him to meet me the next day at a low profile cafe where I knew no one would see us.



Bader: Damn you just took my breath away.

Me: No Bader! Stop it ok! I am your best friends wife!

Bader: So ?

Me: SO !!! So dont you care about him at all ?

Bader: Ofcourse I do but I care about my heart even more.

Me: You dont even have a heart !!!

Bader: Jenah ism3ny inti da5alti galbi.. wallah inik da5alti galbi..

Me: Have you no guilt towards what we did yesterday ?

Bader: Honestley no I dont.

Me: *getting up* You are a cruel hearltess bastard! Stay the hell away from me !



I stormed out.

I really thought I could talk to him about this. I thought he'd take the issue seriosuly. What a jerk!

What was I going to do now ?

Is he going to try something again ?

Is he going to talk to Msh3al and turn the tables on me ?

At this point I'm not surprised to where this might lead.

My only option was hope. Hoping that nothing over floods.


7beeby came home early that night. I was so excited! We havent had dinner together in two days! I missed him so much.

Finaly. Just me and him.

We snuggled up on our little love seat in our bedroom and fed eachother Chinese food. We always did this.

I felt like a little baby in his arms getting fed.

Although to some people it may seem a bit lame, but to us it was the perfect little night in.



Msh3al: I missed this..

Me: I know... I miss you

Msh3al: 7beebty wallah I'm going to try my best to be with you more. But you know how hectic things have been at the office latley.

Me: Im not mad bl3ax I'm so happy for you.

Msh3al: Ok so would it make you feel better if we went to Paris next weekend ?

Me: Oh my God are you seriouse ???

Msh3al: Haha your just too cute!

Me: For the whole weekend really ?

Msh3al: Well I'm going there on buisness ---

Me: BABYYYYY !! *whining*

Msh3al: I'm going for a one hour meeting with a client and then I'm all yours for the weekend. So come with me.



He pulled me closer to him and started tickeling me while saying "please please"

I could never say no to 7beeby. I broke down and said ok.

Paris here we come!



On The Phone: Nawal

Nawal: Thats amazing 7beebty! I'm so thrilled for you.

Me: I'm so excited I cant wait !!

Nawal: Haha y7lelik.. when do you guys leave ?

Me: A couple of days.

Nawal: Shopping ?

Me: Absolutley!

Nawal: Alright I'll pick you up tommorow at around 6.

Me: Perfect!



The next day was just what I needed. A day of pamper.

We went to the spa. Had facials. Mani pedi's.

Went shopping at all the hottest botiques.

A day of pampering.

Now I could NOT wait to be in Paris with my Msh3al. I just wanted to get away from all of this get the hell out.



That Weekend...


Incoming Call: Unknown


Me: Hello ?

?: Jenah ?

Me: Yes, may I know who's calling ?

?: Bader..

Me: What the hell are you doing calling me? How dare you !

Bader: I just wanted to say sorry. Sorry for putting you in this situation.

Me: Aha...

Bader: I herd that you and Badoor were going to Paris this weekend. So I hope you guys have fun.

Me: Yeah were leaving to the airport now.

Bader: Well I dont wanna keep you. Have fun.

Me: Goodbye.



Huh ?

6 comments:

Nawarii said...

YA WAILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 3ALA BADOOR ELNAUGHTY el la mubali abadan... walla 7abaitaaaaaaaaaaaaa walla 7ata law anani ow barid a39ab bas he is such a freaking turn on *blushes* hehehehe....

PARISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ...u couldnt have chosen a more perfect location SERIOUSLY....Deeeeeeeeee i love the way u think and the way ur writing the situations....
okaaaaaaaaaaaay badoor ashkara he is planning on crashing hal naughty... i hope he does crash 3ashan i crash too LOL...

Dee a7ibichhhhhhhhhhhhhh walla a7ibich ow 7adich ga3da itkasreeen 3ala trapped ma3ana ana kent ilba6ala ow ma abeeech atkasar bas 3ashan hal sexy badoori kasrini ow kasri 6ewayfiiii...

im on my toes tara wallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... amoot wa3arf how he will ruin things...

ya36eeeeki el3afya ya shai5ha 3ala elpost...yaza3am saudi accent :P

Nawarii said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay im first :D:D:D

L said...

waaaay a7is bader nawy 3ala shay ! 3jeeba il story luv u waiting 4 next post

KWA;* said...

second!
hehe
omg omg bader madreee shagool 3anna!? i seriously can't predict him at all!! ya3niii y was he hitting on his best friends wife!! thats just wroooongggg lol
i loved it
bes i love u moree!!! thank uu!! ;***


nawarii ur comment just literally made me fall out of my chair laughing!

Anonymous said...

do**he head turned out to be heartless la2ina he's still trying to ina yaksir 5a6irha:@:@:@
il muhim loved the post oo
LUVICH MORE;*****
G*

Anonymous said...

am officially falling for bader
he's a hot-bad-nice-sweet?-kind of guy

ma a7ib her husband
i think he's standing in the way looool

post soon<3