Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Other Man 5

My little pretties sam7oony for not posting yesterday. I woke up in the afternoon. So didn't sleep well. I was an exhausted wreck. No worries, I'm all better now.
Love you all ! ;**
~~~~~



Previously...

Me: What the hell are you doing calling me? How dare you !

Bader: I just wanted to say sorry. Sorry for putting you in this situation.

Me: Aha...

Bader: I herd that you and Badoor were going to Paris this weekend. So I hope you guys have fun.

Me: Yeah were leaving to the airport now.

Bader: Well I dont wanna keep you. Have fun.

Me: Goodbye.

Huh ?

______________________________




We arrives in Paris, it was so beautiful. Spring. The weather. The leaves. The people.

Everything was perfect here.

I didn't see much of Msh3al on the first day. He was up at 6am getting ready for his big meeting. I picked out his suit and tie. He looked so handsome.

I will never forget how anxious and nervous he was. So adorable.

He wasn't to be back until later that night so I decided to waist my time on my money. I mean what else is there to do in Paris. It's one of the capital cities in the world to max out your credit cards.

A clutch and sunglasses from CHANEL.

Shoes from Louis Vuitton

Clothes from Dolce and Gabbana


After those long hours of shopping I went to take a little walk around the park. I asked the driver to take my bags to the hotel.

I've never seen Paris like this before. Summer yes. Winter yes. But spring never. It was so calm and peaceful. You could really take it all in. Picture perfect.


Along the way I bumped into this french women whom I had a nice conversation with.

She was gorgeous mashallah. Long golden hair. Sea blue eyes. Tall. Curvy, but the good kinda curve.



Annabell: Vacation ?

Me: The weekend actualy. My husbands here on a meeting so I tagged along.

Annabell: But what will you do ?

Me: Oh no he'll be done today and then we've got the rest of the weekend to ourselves.

Annabell: Seems wonderful.

Me: You speak perfect english.

Annabell: I studied in America for a couple of years.

Me: Ahh mashallah.

Annabell: ........

Me: Haha it means wow in arabic !

Annabell: Uhhh Jenah?

Me: Yeah ?

Annabell: Is that your husband coming this way ?

Me: My husband? No he's at *turning head* a me ---



It was my Msh3al!

He had come for me !

Actualy finished early and had come for me!


He took me out to an early dinner, his words exactley were " dinner early, dessert late ".


He took me to a nice little french bistro next to the eiffel tower. The plan was for us to have dinner up there but I was just too scared. Heights killed me. Especialy flying, just before the plane would about to take off I's start to panick. But as always my Msh3al always calmed me down.


Dessert finaly came.


I put on this little Victoria Secret lingerie I had just bought from back home.

He was already on the bed waiting for me.

I was on the bed on my knees slowling getting closer to him..

Layed him down...

Got on his waist..

Just as I was about to take his belt off...



Msh3al: SHIT!

Me: OH C'MON !

Msh3al: 7beebty wallah I'm so sorry it's my work phone.. bsr3a get off !

Me: GET OFF ??


Seconds Later


Msh3al: 7beebty please don't hate me but I've just gotta rushover to the other side of the sreet. The client lives there. Twenty minutes maximum and then I'm all yours!

Me: Go...

Msh3al: Baby please...

Me: Msh3al... go....

Msh3al: I love you wallah I'll make this up to you !!

Me: Yeah yeah...



He gave me a kiss and ran off.

7beeby I can never be mad at him. He was working so hard. And I knew this was all for me. To provide the perfect life for us. How can I be mad? He was being the perfect man, the perfect husband.

I sat there waiting for him flipping through the channels.

The door knocked!

Could that really be my Msh3al ?

It's only been ten minutes.

I love him !

I quickley applied my cherry flavored lip gloss and rushed to open the door.

Then I stopped for a second before turning the knob.

Why was he knocking? He had a key. This was our room.

I looked through the peep hole but saw no one.

Just in case I opend the door and peaked out the hall.

In a heartbeat someone pushed me back into the room and I fell to the floor.




No no no !

This was my weekend !

What was he doing here !

He promised !




































Bader: Steamy Jenah.. very steamy...

Me: Oh BADER !!! YRABIIIII YOUR SOON GONNA BE THE CAUSE OF MY MENTAL BREAKDOWN !!!

Bader: And a sexy mental breakdown that will be..

Me: Do you think this is funny ?

Bader: ....

Me: I am here with my husband whom I love by the way. Please leave.

Bader: *staring from head to toe* Ohhhhhhhhh you two were about to.... oh I see I see...

Me: *closing the robe* Please leave..

Bader: Hey it's ok you don't have to close it .



He started getting closer.

Pulled me agressivley towards him.

Now out bodies were touching.

He gently let down the the robe from my left shoulder and started kissing my neck.

Why do they always go for the neck ?

How do they always know exactley where to go, what to do ?

I let out a light sigh...

He started to remove my robe.. and it was silk. Very easily to slip right off.

He took one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. My other one was still on the ground.

My body was heating up.

I had no controle over my own mind or body anymore.

When he's around me I just lose my self.

I'm moving through his mighty curse.

As much as it pains me to say... I wanted his lips on me.

His gentle touch turned agressive.

He started sucking on my neck..




























Suddenly we hear the card key getting slipped..



" HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE "



All this steam is for my Nawarii ;)
_________________






Oh my god you guys have to hear this song. It's called "Cry". I'm officaly hooked on it !! BEAUTIFUL! ;**


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK1M0hs-tqQ


Let me know what you think !! :D

14 comments:

identity said...

MSH3AL<3 im loving him!
bader i have mix feelings about him! im loving msh3al! loving the story! next post please!:D

Zuzzy:** said...

allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!


paaaaaaaaaaaaaa'3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


monamooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'3


why do i feel the french lady knew who msh3al is and benhoum shay??!! is he cheating?!!


badeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer is soo much fun..a7iba..hes weird bes cool bes nice bes manly :P

diiiindiiiiin ga3da etbad3eeeeeeeeen :************* a7ibish ;)

Anonymous said...

bader ifffffffff i7mar 8abi in thier apartment inarfizzzzz oo i still hate him oo ihya :O ur MARRIED wtf??!!! :O:O bs 7ata
msh3al inrafiz ur in paris ur wife's in lingire enjoy it again wtf????!!!!!
but thnx for posting and glad u feel better ;****
LUVICH;******
G*

Anonymous said...

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post part 6 as fast as u can cant wait.
i will be waiting till tmrw to read ur next post
btw your writings are soo good keep it up.

XOXO.
FLANA

Anonymous said...

Dina.. ur amazing.. i applaud you and ur talent mashallah..
ive been a silent reader for so long but now you have forced me to comment.. i cant not comment.

this story is simply amazing!
amazingly written...
written then any of the other stories ive read.

u truly do desereve to have the 106 followers u have today.

ur hard work has really payed off.

please post everyday.. i hope u feel better sweetie ;*
mat shoofeen shar inshallah..

w ya7ath nawarii.. the next steamy post is for me..

oooh an dim loving bader.. i dont wanna seem cruel but i so want them to hook up !!

:D :D :D :D

ok ok im gonna leave now.. cant wait.. plz dont torture us and post sooon...

im loving this.. but ofcourse loving u more!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue lilies;* said...

waii madre laish but i love bader more than msh3al;p
oo just like zain said i feel there is a story behind this french girl with msh3al.
next post pleeeeaaase(A):*

L said...

umbaaaaaai !! Malee8 bader ohwa illi 5arab 9a7 ?? Iff bader dont like him 3ajeeb il post thanxx love uu ;** pweeez post soooooon

Nawarii said...

I

LOVE

YOU

I

LOVE

YOU

I

LOVE

YOU

I

LOVE

YOU

INTEEEE 9IJ NAWYA 3ALAY 9IJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ...

YA WAILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHEN WILL I FIND A MAN WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ABI COPY MIN BADER *BLUSHES* hehehehehheheheheh... Deeeeeee a7ibich walla ow a7la part elneck kissing ya rabiii i want that hahahaha...Dee find me a hot jedawi

Anonymous said...

BADER!!*sighhhh*

5ala9 i want bader
my reasons laish:
1.he's hot
2.he has a hottie voice-even thought i didn't hear it,i imagined it:P-
3.he knows the timing when to go to her-bs not excatly-
4.HE'S HOT!
i hate msh3al i don't know why,i just can't stand him!

i love your story

this is torture you have to post al7een

i love you 7yate for the amazing stories

p.s i changed my name(ma la76o?)
i was no0dy...
xx

FooFii said...

badeeeeer 7a8eer why is he doing that ! for god's sake mash3al is his close friend !

post soon sussy please TODAY <3

Anonymous said...

SSSUUUUZZZZZYYY:@:@ poooossst please please pleaaase!:( abchey? sooooooon!
laish 7a6a ib bali bader a7la?
-Hope:*

7awoory ;*** said...

7ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaati...
ambaaaaaaaaaaaih...
i just read all 5 posts...
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
shoofay msh3al is perfect...
maybe too perfect for her...
sometimes girls don't want perfect...
same as guys don't want perfect girls...
9a7 ena he's busy...
bas mali 3alaiha 7ayat-ha oo moo m5aleeeha me7taja shay...
what is she there for???
he provides everything for her...
what does she provide???
what does she do???
with bader its different...
he needs her...
he shows her that he wants and needs her...
a5aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaih...
i don't hate bader oo i don't hate msh3al...
oo i don't hate her either...
oo she's not selfish tara...
she was just put in that situation...
amaaaaaaaaazing writing 7beebti...
keeeeeeeeep it up...
wallah i'm so impressed...
your best yet!!!
a7ebich suuuuuuuuuuzy...
a7la shay shopping paris...
a5aaaaaaaaaaaaaaih...
shay badee3...
i love u ya gaaaaaaaalbi...
mwaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*************

Bella_x0x0 said...

Sorry Suzy for not commenting for so long... been busy with studies.
but to start with: your story is deliciously amazing! It's so engaging and seductive! Msh3al is like the poor perfect husband that's trying to work hard to make his little miss happy .. and Bader is like the ultimate hot prince that comes to take her away from the world she's living in. When I imagine Bader, I see a hot, muscled man with charming eyes and amazing hair. Just a touch of his freezes her whole body... I mean, he must be an extra-ordinary man for sure.
Anyway, LOVE the new story and can't wait to read more of it!
Love ya! xOxO

Anonymous said...

neyadah.wordpress.com/