Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Other Man - INTRODUCTION

You can't blame me..

He was never around..

I dont know what happend to us..

We were so perfect and then suddenly we slowly started to drop out of eachothers lives..

I love him, I still love him..

But I needed to be loved too, I needed him to show it..

This was never planned..

I never intended for this to happen..

I would never aim that low..

But something just pulled me in..

It's like I had no controle..

I tried to stop, I wanted to stop..

But I couldn't..

My blood would flow faster whenever I saw him..

My heart would suddenly turn into a beating drum..

I would lose all of my senses..





This all started a year ago.

Around Febuary..

I was in New York for a week..

That's where I first saw him..

To know where I am now, I have to take you back.. way back..

Back to New York..

How could something so great end up in such a mess..

How could I have not seen this coming..

I was too blind..

I was too selfish..

I was only thinking about myself and my happiness..

What about his ?

I broke his heart..

But who's heart did I end up breaking ?


It's gonna be a bumpy road filled with twists and turns before you figuire that one out..



Ok now this is just the introduction of my next story. I want to know what you guys think. I've been thinking about writing this one for a while now. So if you want me to continue then I need a maximum of 12 feedbacks. I need to know I have the support on it aswell as with my blog fully.

I know your all thinking why 12 right? Well it's my favorite number.

So if I get the 12 feedbacks soon, then the story will continue soon. If not, then.. I guess I'll just have to drop it.

Oh and dont worry, the final post of "SQ" will be today. It's gonna be a long one. Check back at midnight.

Love you all ;*********

16 comments:

Zuzzy:** said...

IM IN!

i love 12 toooooooo i was born at 12:12 ;) but my dad decided to register my date of birth on the 11th and not the 12th!!! 12:12 on the 12th and i get registered the 11th of april pffffffffffffffft

a7is this story will be an intresting one..shay2un gharebun wa 3ajebun wa mubherun :P

il qesa shaklaha mara mara 3ajeeeb hatha hu raye :P

yala ya gumar ana ray7a il gym :**

mara mara a7ebik :D

Anonymous said...

IYAAAAAAAAAAAANIN

DM said...

Gripping intro,is it true??

Anonymous said...

plz do go on:D, 7asait 3umry
mutha8afa lama i wrote that XD,
luvih;*
G*

Anonymous said...

Al7een Im Number 6..
Which is MY Fav. number !
YUMAH? :p!

My comment is wayed '3aby ;s!
Anyways Good Day.. =)!
-H

FooFii said...

what if it didn't reach 12 '.' ! i want to know the story you're mii favorite writer ! '.' <3

Anonymous said...

Woooooohoo ! <3 i've a silent reader for so long i really love your story am in !

Dilara said...

Am in !

Firlando <3 said...

i like your style in writing , i 100% support you to start this story ;)

in Love With him said...

YaY <3
am in as well (A)

GooFiiLovesFooFii said...

am excited =) .. please start the story :)

7awoory ;*** said...

i'm intrigued babe!!!
new york!!!
yeaaaaaaaaah baby...
wanasa feeha ethara...
i love u ya 7ilwa...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
adri t7ebeen 12...
bas i have to comment...
so i'm number 13...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;**************

Bella_x0x0 said...

I say YES YES YES !!
go for it girl !!
so excited to read your new story!
love ya!
xoxo

KWA;* said...

YES YES YES! shakla 3ajeeeeeeeeb!

Nawarii said...

definitelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy go ahead....

sorry i havent been commenting bas im just catching up with posts now...

love you and sorry

Anonymous said...

I suggest u start writing :)
Can't wait!
-D xx