Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Other Man 3

Previously...


Bader came closer to me and put both his hands on my hips.

Gently and slowly started pushing me back, until my back met the wall.

He took one hand off my hip and lightly moved it from the side of my body all the way up to my left cheeck.

He brought his face closer to mine and looked deep into my eyes.

Took his lips, moved it closer to my ear and said...

" I hope to be seeing alot more of you... "
_____________________________




With those words going into my ear, he walked away.

I was left there standing, with my back against the wall.

Not knowing what I was feeling. Was is lust? Hunger? What was it?

I quickly pulled myself together and joined everyone else.

Thank God I saw a familiar face!




Nawal: Hey sorry I'm late babe.

Me: OH THANK GOD YOUR HERE !! *hugging her*

Nawal: Hey you ok ?

Me: He's here.

Nawal: Who's here ?

Me: Him.

Nawal: Him him ?

Me: YES HIM HIM !

Nawal: Where? Which one is he ?



I pointed out to her which one Bader was.

She took my hand and started walking me out of the party room and upstairs into my bedroom.



Nawal: Ok did you invite him or something ?

Me: Ofcourse I didnt! He's the friend that Msh3al has been talking about so much.

Nawal: The one from New York right ?

Me: Yeah thats him.

Nawal: Hmmmmmm... well why not just tell Msh3al..

Me: Oh yeah I can see just how smoothly that'll go... 7beeby while I was in New York Bader saved my life. Then just a while ago in your study he started seducing me.

Nawal: Ok maybe not a good approach.

Me: I dont think I'm gonna tell him. I mean he's been looking forward to this for months. I dont wanna be the one to ruin it all.

Nawal: I dunno.. if I were you I'd tell him now before things start going off the tracks.



We talked for a couple of minutes until both 7beeby and Bader walked in.



Msh3al: There you two are.

Me: Yup here we are...

Msh3al: 7beebty feeki shay ? Shklik ms5na..

Me: La I'm fine,.

Msh3al: So are you ready to join me back downstairs ?

Me: Yeah let's go.




Both Msh3al and I walked out first. And just as Bader was about to, Nawal pulled him back.



Nawal: Esm3ny ha.. wallahi lw 7awalt ay shay AY SHAY m3 Jenah wallah ra7 athba7ak b2eedi el thnayn.

Bader: Bismilah.. hadi hadi.

Nawal: Im seriouse Bader. Stay away from her. She's married!

Bader: Now what makes you think I'm even going to try anything?

Nawal: Because I know you Bader. I know how men like you think.

Bader: Ok now I'm insulted!

Nawal: Dont even try to fool me!

Bader: *sigh* I'll see you back down stairs..




Later that night Msh3al and I were tucked into bed watching the news. We have this little half hour thing we must do before going to bed. He watches the news, while I read one of my latest Cosmopolitan magazines.

I focused so hard on trying to forget Bader and what had happend earlier but I couldnt. How could I move on from something like this ?

This man violated everything.

God knows if Msh3al wasn't around what else he would have done.

I put down my magazine on the night stand next to me and turned to face him.




Me: 7beeby ?

Msh3al: Na3am 3yoony ?

Me: How about we spend the whole day tommorow, just you and me ?

Msh3al: Wallah 9a3eb 3alay bkrah 7beebty. I've got meetings all day.

Me: Oh...

Msh3al: Spend the day with Nawal.

Me: I would but I miss you.

Msh3al: 7ayati inti.. I miss you too but remember the client from Paris...

Me: Oh yeah...

Msh3al: This could be huge for me.

Me: I know baby.. and Im so proud of you.




I gave him a little kiss on his lips and went back to reading my magazine.

You know when you plan on telling someone something? Then the minute your faced infront of that person you just cant and back down?

From that night, I decided to keep it to myself. Not saying anything was best for now.



The Next Day...


There was nothing for me to do.

Msh3al was going to be at the office all day.

Nawal was spending the whole day with her brother that just flew in.

I was all alone at the house.

Wearing my red juicy track suit and white fluffy slippers.

I was sliding in my slippers on the dining room table.

I turned up the sterio to Beyonce's song "Crazy Right Now" and started dancing.

Must confess, it was a hell of fun.

I didnt realize that someone was in the room with me until suddenly the music stopped.

I turn around to find 6al 3mro Bader staring at me, with both hands crossed.



Bader: Bravo.. really that was excellent. *clapping*

Me: Bader what are you doing here ?

Bader: I came to pick up some papers from your husband's study.

Me: Couldn't Msh3al have sent his assistant ?

Bader: Yes he could, but afterall I am his most trusted partner.

Me: Well go right ahead. As you know the study is four doors down. Turn on the music on your way out.




He closed the door. Turned on the music. And made his way towards me.

I told him to leave but he wouldn't listen.

He slowly took both my hands and pulled me back down.

Now I was sitting on the table.

Took both my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

Then took my hands and wrapped them around his neck.

Now we were so close, close enought that I could feel his warm breath on me.

I know it was wrong, but it felt so right. I couldn't stop myself. When I'm with him its like giving away my soul. I have no controle.

Bader took both his hands and held onto my waist. Leaning in closer he inhaled my scent. He just closed his eyes and inhaled my scent.

I closed my eyes as he gently started to kiss me.

A peck on my cheeck...

A peck on my chin...

He lowered his head...

A peck on my neck...

And just as he was about to un-zip my jacket his cell phone rang.


" Aloo.. ee ee al7een jay.. za7mah el 6reeg al7een jay.. shway w akoon 3ndik... ok yallah salam "

He slolwy released me from his body and walked away.

Without saying a single word or even looking back. He just walked away.

Before he took the last step out of the room he said...


" A scent of an angel... "

12 comments:

FMA said...

That bastard=@
7mar, I hate him.

FooFii said...

GOD !!! I HATE HIM !

That Perfect Someone said...

im so loooving this!
and why is bader acting this way :@! but i still loove him <3!

Anonymous said...

love it!
bs why is everyone hating bader
he's hottttttt!!!
he's a weridoo-sometimes-
lovvve his last word

KWA;* said...

what the hell is he thinking!!!? okaaay i promised myself i wont hate him without a proper excuse but he's kinda makin it hard here!!!!! okaay seriuoslyyy whats his problem!? @@ loved the post! bess lat5afeen akeeeeeed i love u more ;*

Zuzzy:** said...

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUUU

i looooooooooove where this is going..im sensing shay big :D:D

Dindin you just cheered me up big time...i looooooooooooooove you :********************

hes naughty, bad, an ass bes an UMPH! GOD! ATTRACRION! MAJOR!

AMAZING!

WOW!

L said...

umbaaaaaaai shino hatha , oo ihya inshalla mat5allee idizaa i6igaa itsawy ay shay !!

Anonymous said...

I'm falling in love..
with your story!! :)
It's just so amazing!
keep it up :D
-D <3

Nawarii said...

omg this post was even hotter then yesterdays..........ya wailiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i need to get a man FAST hahahahah....

although whats going on is so wrong its so hot in the same time *hides face away*

bader is such a turn on *blushes*

dont judge me ppl im only human looooooooool... ana g3da a7awil barir 3an nafsi heheheheh....a5af the next time i see the guy im crushing on i jump on him LOL
if i do ill tell him blame Dee she did this to me hahahha

Anonymous said...

like i said INARFIIIIIIIZ oo 7ata ihya she's married:@
luvich;***
G*
p.s. tawny i notice in u have a great talent;******

Suzy.Q said...

(( N ))
LOL!!

(( cherriiMuffin ))
I love him ;p

(( That Perfect Someone ))
i know right? you just cant help but love the bad boys ;)

(( no0dy ))
thank you !!!
isn't he though ??
lolthe the last thing he said was GOLD !

(( Choco Loco ))
looool ma ra7 a5af.. i love u more ;**
oh cmon hes gorgeous!!
bader is the one thing holding this all 2gether.. he's so VA VA VOOM !!

(( Zain ))
im so glad i cheered u up 7ubii bs wsh feeki.. something bothering u ?? email me !!
BADER <3

(( L ))
loool your comments always crack me up.. so serious ;P

(( Anonymous ))
ive just fallen in love with comment.. im so glad .. ;*** :D

(( Nawarii ))
loooooooooooool yallah i'll find u a real bader mn 3yooni ;p
omg if one actualy exhisted.. allah y3eenah aghhhhh fun !!
i dont blame u ! while writing his character out i fell in love with him !!
yallah jump him!! i encourage u ;p
love u ;*******

(( geraninium ))
awww thanks 7ubii.. means so much to hear that ;***

Anonymous said...

I've been a silent reader ever since I read your first story , let me just say I won't be anymore

I LOVE THIS STORY
I LOVE YOUR WRITING

Can't wait for the next post

F