Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Tagged by the gorgeous 7awoor ;**

The gorgeous 7awoor tagged me ;**

So I'm gonna tag....

Spring Of Truth
Mama Z
BLBM:**
Choco Loco
Bella_x0x0
Nawarii

You guys have been so supportive with your amazing comments. You guys make me wanna to go on. I love you :)





1- Whats ur fav Disney movie of all time?

Im in love with Beauty and the Beast and Pocahontas. I cant pick one. The characters, the songs, its all so amazing. I actualy memorized the all the songs both scripts script. Love it, love it LOVE IT !! <3
2-Your favorite Disney song?
I cant pick one, I actualy have two.
Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest

Pocahontas - Colors Of The Wind



3- Your top 3 favorite things to watch as a kid?
- Scooby Doo
Im in love with him and shaggy, they always crack me up.

- The Flinstones
I love to watch the backrounds and places and all that. The stone age. Its so cute. I love pebbles!! ;*

- Wacky Races
I just love to see what crazy scheme dasterdly and mutly come up with next :D



5- The most creative way you can say "salam":
Mommy: Elow there mum! (posh accent)
Sis: Ya bnt! ;p
My Bestfriend: Hala wallah bl zain kilah !
My baby: 7ayatiiiiiiiii or 7beebyyyyyyyy



6- If you could had to call your baby boy & girl American names, what would you choose?
Girl: Alexis - I love it.. its cute, beautiful and sexy all at the same time!

Boy: Davis - Its not a mostly chosen name but I like it.




7- Your favorite teen actor and actress?
My favorite teen actress is Taylor Swift, as for actor, wallah ma 3ndi.


8- Top 4 visited websites
- Facebook
- Youtube
- Blogger



9- The youtube video you recommend the most?
The flood the occured in Jeddah November 25 2009. Watch it. Its so sad. I herd that the first story of some houses were all flooded and everybody inside drowned. Golo el7mdelah.



10- Do you say Shakar or Shakir?
Aha... el 9ara7a el so2al sa5eef fa ma ra7 athye3 wagti ;p




11- Do you play a musical instrument & what is it?
Nope, but I do sing, since I was 13.



12- Who is the person you'd want to meet the most?

Sarah Michelle Gellar <3>










13- Your most prized possession:

My small diamond earings ive worn since I was one year old.




14- The word " scrumptious" makes you feel?
I want a cookie so bad right now!! :'''(



15- The song that reminds you of summer the most is?
Sean Kingston - Fire Burning On The Dance Floor <3
I love you all :)
Oh and I promise a post tonight. Check back at 11 pm.


5 comments:

BLBM:** said...

thanx 3al tag:******
i love this song 2 firre burning!!!!!!!!
:D

7awoory ;*** said...

3ashat suuuuuuuzy...
3ashat 3ashaaaaaaaaaaaat...
a7la shay beauty and the beast...
u feel so good after watching it...
love u ya a7la entay bhladenya...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;************

Bella_x0x0 said...

we love you more 7ayati !!

springiyaaa said...

7aeeebat 2aalbiii
thnxx for the taag <3 <3
;***
enjoyed answering mine :p

KWA;* said...

thaaaaanks 4 the tag!!! hehe i love the flinstones :P ooo disney movies rock :D i love yoooooooooooooou!!!!! ;**************************************************
*big huuug*!!!!