Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Other Man 6

Previously...

My body was heating up.

I had no controle over my own mind or body anymore.

When he's around me I just lose my self.

I'm moving through his mighty curse.

As much as it pains me to say... I wanted his lips on me.

His gentle touch turned agressive.

He started sucking on my neck..

Suddenly we hear the card key getting slipped..

" HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE "

_____________________




Bader: What ?

Me: In the closet over there now!



He got in quick, just seconds before Msh3al got in.



Msh3al: Asfa 6awalt 3leeki 7beebty.

Me: Walaw.. you didnt..

Msh3al: Now where were we..

Me: Oh no no no no *pushing him away*

Msh3al: Shfeeh ?

Me: You just got back from a client. And.... I need you to take your clothes off.

Msh3al: *confused* Thats what Im doing right now..

Me: Yeah but see its much more sexier when you do it in the bathroom and then come back out wearing nothing on.

Msh3al: Aha... well... ok...



I pulled Bader out and threw him out the room.

After closing the door I threw myself onto the bed.

I was exhausted!

I shouldn't have to be doing all this work. Or should I ?



7beeby finaly came out, with his black Calvine C. boxers.

They looked so good on him.

I was lying on my stomach so he came and sat ontop of me, not applying too much pressure.

This is what I was waiting for ever since we got here. Our "dessert".

But all I had to say was, "how about we just cuddle.."


I mean how am I supposed to have sex with my husband while some other man is clouding up my head?

Well we didn't get our dessert that night.

Instead we both put our clothes back on. Msh3al got out his laptop and started typing away with work. And I was left with yet another one of my Cosmopolitan magazines.



The Next Day...

We woke up and had a nice breakfast out by the balcony which overlooked half of Paris. It was such a beautiful morning.



Msh3al: 7beebty I kind of have bad news ..

Me: *sigh* Yeah ?

Msh3al: I'm not sure if I can take you to the museum this afternoon.

Me: Whatever Msh3al..

Msh3al: Jooni you have to know that I never plan on these things to happen. They just do.

Me: This is work, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Msh3al: Think about your clinic, I'm sure if you were in my shoes I would understand.

Me: Do you hear me complaining ? No. So 3adi, go.

Msh3al: Do you have a thought to what you might do ?

Me: Plenty.

Msh3al: Great. Ok mmm *taking a sip of coffee* I better be off.



A kiss..

And he was off again.

Why is it that whenever we plan on something, really plan on it...

Get out hopes up so high...

Then suddenly it all comes crashing down ?


Later that aftertoon on my way out, I ran into Bader.



Bader: And where are you off to ?

Me: Not in the mood..

Bader: Hey hey... *holding me by the hand* are you ok ?

Me: Yeah why wouldn't I be...

Bader: You don't seem yourself...

Me: Why, just because I'm not in a mood to argue with you? You know the world doesnt revolve around only you Bader!!!

Bader: I never said it did Jenah... can I ask again where your going ?

Me: I was supposed to spend the whole day with Msh3al, but work as always came up.

Bader: How about we spend the day together ?

Me: What.. you and me? A day.. in Paris ? Together ? You must be --- Hold on...



Msh3al was on the other line so I took a few steps away from Bader.

He told me that he was sorry and would'nt be able to make it for dinner.



Bader: Everything ok ?

Me: Yeah, just work........ So shall we ?



Don't blame me.

Do not blame me.

This doesn't have to mean anything.

I mean who want's to spend a day in Paris all by themselves ?

I just wanted to have some fun. Not that kind of fun.

Msh3al hurt me. He really hurt me.

He could have sent in anyone besides him to meet with the client. Hell he could have sent in Bader.



We walked for a while until he stopped me infront of the Eiffel tower.



Me: Why are we stopping here ?

Bader: You said you wanted adventure.

Me: Not that kind of adventure. I'm not going up there.

Bader: Jenah please!

Me: No. I'm scared of heights ok! Scared! Scared! Scared! I will literaly pass out!

Bader: I'll be with you.. it's ok.

Me: You? Haah! Msh3al yes, but you ?!



He backed away.

Turned his face and body and walked away...

I wanted to hold him back and tell him that Im sorry.

But at the same time why would I even concider that after what he's put me through.

He almost put my marriage in jepordy.

But I didn't need to go to him. Because he came to me.

Took my hand, and led me towards the elevator.

My heart was racing.

I wanted to stop and turn around.

But with his hand in mine, it just felt so right.

We got in.

I started to panick.

He held on to my other hand and pulled me closer to him.

I burried myself in his chest.

His smell.. his smell was what drugged me then and there.

I was lost in it.

A maze I couldnt find my way out of.

When we reached the top he started calling me name to let go but I didn't.

I didn't want to.

He laughed and managed to walk us both out of the elevator.

I could feel the cool breeze blowing through my hair, but I didn't want to look out.



Bader: *whispering* It's ok Jenah.. you can let go of me now. Aw3adik.

Me: Is it scary ?

Bader: Breathtaking.



I slowly started pulling away from Bader.

I could see Paris. The wonderful city of Paris.

The sun was falling and the moon was rising.

I could see it.

The colors of the wind.

The smell of the air.


I looked up at him and we both smiled. I've never seen this smile on him before. It was like a whole new Bader. For the first time it felt like he wasn't just here to ruin my life. Like he was here to help me enjoy it.

I took myself to the edge.

Closed my eyes and held on to the rail.

Bader took one of my hands off the rail and held onto it with both his hands.

What chills it gave me.

His warm hands back to interlocking with mine.

We spent several minutes up there. Not even a single word was spoken.

My eyes were closed, while his was all over me.

14 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

fiirst awaal marrah!! XD

L said...

nooo kint il mafrooth me il frst bader is cute bas lail7een hate him cuz shes mtzawja and his frnd ba3ad

Anonymous said...

B E A U T I F U L *sigh*
That was.. Wow..
-H

SuziQ_ said...

sorry L* =$ i can delete mine if u want

i luv it bss a7ss bader iz a naughty boy! ;P

Anonymous said...

uffff idont think that its right that she goes with bader but nice post i loved it!!!!! =)
btw i wanted to be first but im the 5th to post...
nxt time plz post longer.

XOXO
FLANA

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
thats so cute!:*BEAUTIFUL MASHALLA post soon please!:*
Once again bader hot!
-Hope:*

Nawarii said...

YA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL GALBI IS ALL I CAN SAY....

Dee a7ibichhhhhhhhh this story seriously always keeps me on my toes...

KWA;* said...

im kiindaa i repeat, kiiindaaaaa not a lot! im not sure but im kiiinda liking bader! although may9eeer cuz she's married! uve got my head spinning in circles! love it! next post pweez

Anonymous said...

ma asadfich u actually convinced me to loooooooooooooooove bader and i m really thinking that msh3al
is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhh
wai3 annoying
bs love u and love the post
bs luvich intay akthar ofcourse ;*******
G*

Anonymous said...

wallah D,enno your gnna make me die

bader is the death of me

5ala9 am officially inlove with him
he reminds me of a novel called vampire academy

w a7is enno his name should be dimitri(since amm in love with this name)

i dnt care if she's married or ba6ee5
let them hook up
btw your writing has changed wayeed
more naughty-ness lool
w it's amazing
w i love you
w i know this comment is soo long bs i couldn't help it<3

Zuzzy:** said...

ewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanis

i tooooooold you send him my way ;)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed ewanis...7abeeeta from day one..hes 3amaaaaaaaaaaazing :P

i loooooooooooooooove you dindin :*****************

i miss you wayed..il email you tonight bes aftha :*

L said...

loool suzi laaaa dont delete it ;p haw ba3ad u came first its ur right ;p thank you 7abeebty ;***

7awoory ;*** said...

ydawe5 halpooooooooooost!!!
ambaaaaaaaih 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeb...
suzy i think i am speechless!!!
that never happens...
like neverrrrrrrrr...
7beeeeeeeeeeebti what next???
gooleeeeeeeeeli...
i need to know!!!
a7ebich waaaaaaaaaaaaayed...
u know that right???
;*************************

Suzy.Q said...

(( SuziQ ))
;**


(( L ))
lol 3adi u will get used to bader ;p


(( Anonymouse ))
im glad u liked it.. hold in that sigh u havent seen nothing yet ;p


(( Anonymouse ))
nshallah ill post longer wla tz3leen.. :)


(( Anonymouse ))
:D
BADER IS SO HOT HAHA I HAVE A HOT LITTLE IMAGE OF HIM IN MY HEAD :$


(( Nawarii ))
there she issssssssssssss ;**
i love u more and im so happy u love it !


(( Choco Loco ))
kinda huh?
that kinda will turn into definitley just like all the rest ;p
i adore u ;**


(( geraninium ))
im so happy all of u r loving bader!! haha 7aram msh3al ;p
what about him ?
love u more ;**


(( heaven ))
bismillah 3leeki ;**
more naughty ? looooooool aham shay 3ajbik !
bl 3x 7beebty i love long comments .. keep em comming.
i love u ;**


(( Zain ))
mama ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ im waiting for ur email where the heck r u :(
HE IS AMAZING <3
i love u more ;******


(( 7aWoOrY ))
Galbiiiiiiiiiiii ;*****
i missed u so so so much !!
i plan on making u speechless much more then ;p
awwwwwwwh walah i love u so much more ya a7la w a'3la 7awoor !! ;**************