Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Other Man 2

Previously...

That was the first time I saw "him".

" T3awarti ? 9arlik shay ?

"I just stood there staring at him. I could speak. I'd try to but all I would do is stutter.

I got dizzy..

I blacked out..







I woke up to find myself back in my hotel room.

I brought myself up to rest my back against the head of the bed.

Seconds later "he" walked in.



Him: Ee ashwa 97eety..

Me: Huh? Where Am I ?

Him: You really dont remember ?

Me: Remember what ?

Him: You blacked out.

Me: But Im already in my room..

Him: Yeah I carried you back up.. I asked for your room at the front desk.

Me: ......

Him: I pulled you back onto the curb..

Me: .......

Him: Oh for gods sake you nearly got ran over.

Me: Ohhh !! That was you ?

Him: Badri...

Me: Sorry, I'm still a little dizzy.

Him: It's ok.. so hows your head ?

Me: Much better...

Him: 6yb ma3na your ok I'm gonna get going.

Me: Sorry but I didnt get your name ?

Him: Bader..

Me: Thank you Bader.

Him: Don't mention it..



Bader saved my life.

Though sometimes I really wish he hadn't saved me, and just let me get run over.

My flight back home was the next day so I woke up bright and early to pack. I stayed for a long weekend so there wasn't much.

I had the limo pick me up and drive me to the airport.

Once I was in my seat I thought I saw a familiar face pass by me. Guess I was still a bit woozy from my fall the other day.

I was back home the next day and as always my Msh3al was there to pick me up.

I ran into his arms!

I missed them..

I miss him.

We went back home, and as always he never stops surprising me.

He walked me into our dining where a gourmet dinner was all set.

I was speechless!

He did all of this for me.

My msh3al!




Two Days Later...


Msh3al was away on yet one of his buisness trips. My parents were taking a small vacation and flew out to Maldives for a week.

My closest most dearest friend Nawal was here so I spent practicly every minute of my day with her.

We've known eachother since we were both shipped away to boarding school.

We were both a bit of trouble makers at the age of ten. Our parents have had it and shipped us away.

Best friends ever since.

So were both out having lunch one day, she gets up to use the restroom.

All of a sudden I feel someone leaning over from behind me. I couldnt see his face but his voice was familiar.

He slolwy opend up the palm of my hand and slipped in a tiny folded piece of paper.

" I see your head is alot better.. "

Saying that, he slowly let go of my hand and walked away.

My heart was racing so fast. My eyes were wide open.

Could it really be him?

Is it so wrong to say that it felt good when his hand touched mine?

Nawal came back to the table and I told her everything.



Nawal: Oh my god! Your cheating on Msh3al ?

Me: What? Hell no!

Nawal: Well then why was he acting so forward with you?

Me: He was just giving me a piece of paper..

Nawal: Oh no no no.. you said and I quote, he slowly opend up the palm of my hand and slipped it in and brushed away from me slowly. I think thats a little too forward.

Me: So ?

Nawal: I know you Jenah.. you were turned on.

Me: I WAS NOT!

Nawal: Your only human.. not even a little ?

Me: Ok maybe just a little.

Nawal: 3adi theres nothing wrong with finding someone attractive. It's normal.

Me: What about Msh3al ?

Nawal: Your not cheating so why are you worrying ?

Me: Remember the guy I told you about ?

Nawal: Yeah................... NOOOOOOOO !?

Me: Oh yeah...

Nawal: Sweetie you've got yourself an admirer.

Me: I do not.

Nawal: Oh really? Well then let's read what the paper says.

Me: Fine... "I hope to be seeing more of you..."

Nawal: Huh ? Thats it ?

Me: I guess so.. but what did he mean see me soon ?

Nawal: Mdri 3ano.. shay '3areeb wallah.

Me: Whatever, the guy is obviously a kid playing around. What is he.. like 24?

Nawal: Babe your 24.

Me: ......Can we just go please..

Nawal: Hey relax. Don't pressure yourself too much. Shay ma yestahel..



I followed what Nawal said and just forgot about it. He was just some guy looking for a joke.

Msh3al came back that night.



The Next Day...

It was finaly the day of our party. Msh3al had gotton a new client. A clilent from Paris, whom he's been trying to represent for a long time now. This case was huge and he wanted to be the one on it. He fought so hard for this. I was so proud of him.

This party was for him. We wanted to celebrate. We invited a few of our closest friends.

The dress I had gotton from New York was customized by CHANEL. This was such a huge night and I wanted to look special for 7beeby.


The guests had finaly arrived and everyone started to mingle with one another.

Msh3al was in his study talking to someone.

A freind of his had recently moved back and they were catching up a bit.

I was anxious to meet this friend of his that he's been talking about so much latley.

Apparantley they were both in law school together.

His friend moved away to work in New York, while 7beeby stayed and started his own firm.

Msh3al wanted him on to join his firm. He thought it would help make it stronger.

From what I've herd, this friend was "a law genious". His words exactley.

At one point during the evening Msh3al called me into his study to finaly meet him.



Msh3al: 7beebty hatha Bader.



My heart started racing all over again.

I must be dreaming.

Please somebody pinch me and wake me up from this dream.

It can't really be him!

No!



Me: Ahlain Bader... 7mdelah 3ala salamah. I've herd........... so much about you.

Bader: Halla wallah bl '3alya. Msh3al you were clearly right, she's stunning mashallah.

Msh3al: Mshkoor 7beeby.. oh I'll be right back. You two stay, mingle..



7beeby kissed my hand and walked out.

It was just me and Bader.

He was standing there, 3adi, k2anah ma 9ar shay. As if he knew me for ages.

I was the one standing there shocked and frozen.



Bader: You really do look stunning Jenah.

Me: So you knew the whole time who I was ?

Bader: No, I'm really as surprised as you are.

Me: You dont look surprised.

Bader: That's because I'm happy.

Me: Happy ?



Bader came closer to me and put both his hands on my hips.

Gently and slowly started pushing me back, until my back met the wall.

He took one hand off my hip and lightly moved it from the side of my body all the way up to my left cheeck.

He brought his face closer to mine and looked deep into my eyes.

Took his lips, moved it closer to my ear and said...

" I hope to be seeing alot more of you... "


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hoping that this story will beat out " TRAPPED ".. ! :)

12 comments:

shallweshall said...

it just did beat trapped(:

Nawarii said...

ive got goosebumps all over meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ish hal ibdaaaaaaaaaaaaa3....laaaaaaaa dont top trapped lol ...okay okay top it cuz u just did with this post....this was such a sexy post il9ara7a ...i want someone to do that to me :$ a7is its such a sexy move...agooooooooooooooooooooooool pls mala da3i cuz i dont have someone in my life to jump on after each post lol... 5efi 3alaaay :P

la la lat5ifeeeen a5af ill readers kill me cuz of my suggestion lol

okaaay im officially koko ow g3da a5arbi6 3alaich hahaha....

bas seriously bravo 3ala elpost... lovedddd it and love uuuuuuuuuu akeed

L said...

aaaay shaaaaaay bader mo min9ija ill bnaya murt rifeeja oo ib 3azeemta chithy isawy 8aleel il adab bas luv him bas may9eer shes mitzawja his frnd , btw nice story oo i3tabreeny follower but cant make follow my email yi6la3

FMA said...

Shoot me.
Bader?! huh, seriously.

Anonymous said...

:0 that was my only reaction through the whole post:0 bader inarfiz
luvich;***
thnx for posting
G*

Suzy.Q said...

(( Daloul ))
YAY !! :D


(( Nawarii ))
loooool !! i did my best to try and make it sexy and visual for u guys ;p
oh my god i was imagining it in my mind the entite time.. aghhhhh !!!
lol la ma ra7 a5f.. live ur fantasy through my posts ;p
i love u more ;*****


(( L ))
sometimes men want what they cant have.. and sometimes they get it.
uhh 7beebty ur email wont show up if u follow.. u can just put a username for urself when u post. ur email wont show up :)


(( N ))
BANG BANG!! ;P
wsh fee bader ?


(( Purple sky ))
im so thrilled its beating trapped. ive been waiting for something like this !! :D


(( geraninium ))
looool !!
7aram 3leeki bader ma ynrfex.. he's hot!! ;p

Zuzzy:** said...

DIN DIN SEND BADER OVER YALA!

hes suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a umph! hes got this thing about him that attracts 7ata if hes doing something wrong youll read with a smile going awwwww :D

you are abu il WA7SH for writing this, you did not only beat trapped you sent it running to the cupboard from fear ;)

ebdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3

i looooooooooooooooove yoooooooou

dindin ya wa7sh inti :********

Zuzzy:** said...

im going to slave in the kitchen today to come up with a 'wa7sh' cupcake just for you :*******

new just like you :D

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!
FREAKING AWESOME
i looave you story*singing*
i love bader he's soo (no words to describe!!)

and i love you!

golden $tar said...

why am i last to comment!iff
good thing enna my friend told me you posted:P
a555 ya bader
i've always loved bader as a name<3
he sounds soo hot i wanna melt!

KWA;* said...

oooooooooh myyyy gooood!!! you caaannooot stop like that!!!!!!! wallaa waallaa wallaaa walllaaa 7alaftlich!!! inna i literally felt like i was IN the story!!!!!!! aaaah!!! shsaaalfaat bader!!!?!?!?!! laykooon he's planning on taking her from mish3aaaal!!! laa laa laaa may9eeeeeeer!!! please please pleaasse im on my knees here!! post soon!!

FooFii said...

OMG am really into it <3 LIKE REALLY