Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Other Man 33 FINAL

It was Msh3al all along.

It just took me so long to see it.

To believe it.

Although, I dont regret Bader. I dont think I ever will.

I loved Bader and he was a huge part of my life.

He also brought me here, to this place.

To the place where I stand now.. with Msh3al.

I will never forget Bader.

He will always have a place in my heart.

I don't think I ever stopped loving Bader.

But Msh3al was mine.

He always was.


What man would stand by you through all this ?

He never left me.

He had many chances to get up and just walk away but he didnt.

Mahma 9ar, we were always husband and wife.





Bader understood why I had to stay with Msh3al.

He told me that he wasnt surprised and that he knew exactley what was going to happen on the plane.

He took both my hands and looked me deep in the eyes and told me he understood.

And he let me go.

I know it wasn't easy for him. I could see it in his eyes.

This time he was finaly ready to have me, to have all of me.

But he was in Msh3al's shoes this time.. and he finaly let go of me, all of me.

Do I wish things were diffirent ?

That answer I dont think I'll ever know.


My whole life was a mystery.

A puzzle waiting to be solved.

A case that would never be closed.


I dont know what the future hold's but what I do know that it will forever be with Msh3al.






Me: So get this.. I go to the doctor's office and guess what...

Msh3al: What ?

Me: I'm pregnant !!!

Msh3al: .............................................................

Me: Msh3al.... baby..... baby...... ooooooookaaaaaaaay... so I've left some water next to you here.. so wheneever your ready...



THE END !






You guuuuuuuuuuys !!
I really dont want this story to end :'''(
I love it !!!
It gave me such an amazing feeling whenever I start to write it..
But everything must come to end right ?

But I do have great news for you all !!
I already have a new story created.
Inshallah I'll be starting it soon. I promise you by this week the first post will be up.
I still havent thought of a title though.. but I will soon :D

I really hope you guys enjoyed this story..
Did you ?

I love you all and I wanna thank each and every one of you for supporting me through out this story !!
Your comments have really kept me going !!
I love you all so much !!! ;******************

9 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

I really loved this story it was unique and different
wish u all the best fe ur new story
love u <3

Looyah said...

7abeebti wallah!
YES we also didnt want it to end
bas it was a happy ending after all
I loved it..
and mashallah 3alaich ur such a great talented story writer..
I am personally addicted to ur posts and I'm dying to read ur next story!
love you! xXx

mimi-7 said...

i love u!!!! and you ended it tthe way i wanted it to end:D
and I am so ready to read the new story!!
so yalla we r all waiting:P
<3

F;* said...

omg this was amaaazing! lovely story ! and such an amaazing writer! ofcourse we too didnt want it to end,but eventually everything has an ending haha(: w plus its a happy ending after all(: w noufa her mom and dad r getting back together:D great family! mashala your very talented;** im really addicted to your stories! w obviously your next one inshala will be a great one:* love youuu;**

Anonymous said...

7beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebty loveeeeeeee the stoory !!! bss im sad its the end bss 9a7 kalamich everything has to end !! bss 9ij 9ij i love ur blog o love you more wa25eraaaan she is with msh3al yaaaaay yala 7bebty cant wait for the new story

um flfola

FooFii said...

i loved the story <3 mish3al 7beebee <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .. can't wait for your new ideas <3

Bee said...

I loved this story from beginning to end;*

Anonymous said...

i dont get it but i love i dont really know god this is confusing AND SHORT!
-Hope:*

H said...

oh !

i can not a9adeg ena it ended !

the end came out of the blues

xx, H