Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 10 B.

1 Week Later


Deema had already left to New York to start her internship, so it was just me and Farah.

It wasn't bad really.. I mean we managed to have fun. It was summer after all and we had the beach.

So Farah and I decided not to stay int he city for another minute.

We packed our bags and headed to the shalaih.

Not knowing how long we'd stay, we practicly packed our entire closet.

Farah's parents rarely go to the shalaih, so we had it all to ourselves.

This was going to be great.

A change of scenary.


Once we arrived we unpacked and got settled in.

We arrived at a good time, before 1. So we decided to take a little cruise on the jet boat.

Farah drove while I sat back and relaxed.

We turned up the music and took it all in.


Suddenly the boat starts to slow down and the music stops playing.



Did you forge to put gas in ?

Farah: It was a tank full I swear !

Aghh !! Look at where we are !! Were in the middle of NO WHERE !!

Farah: Hey don't blame me ok !

What are supposed to do now ?

Farah" Oh! Did you bring your phone with you ?

Damn it !! Why didn'y you ??

Farah: Well............. cause my guy would never force me to carry my phone everywhere I go !

You dont have a guy ok so shush !

Farah: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !! IS ANYONE OUT THERE !!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!

HAVE YOU GONE INSANE ???

Farah: What else is there to do Hadeel? Wait ?

That would be the more appropriate thing to do.

Farah: Apropriate? Oh my god were in the middle of no where and she.... wow you know what nevermind. Fine you wanna wait, we'll wait.



Luckily after an hour..



HEY HEY OVER HERE !!!



Two jet ski's came over to us and stopped.

They offered to take us back to their shalaih since it was near by, and then drop us by car back to out shalaih.



...: So you girls just make yourselves comfortable and feel free to roam around the kithen. Our friend just arrived so were gonna go open the gates for him.

Oh sure no problem.

Farah: Wow.. this is one fancy place.

Yeah mashallah..

Farah: They seem like nice guys.

Very cute!

Farah: Haha can I have one ?

Wsh da5alni ana ? Haha go crazy girl !

Farah: What about.. oh right you already got your man.

C'mon Farah! Until when are you gonna act this way ? I really like Fahad and it's about time you start getting used to him cause he's not going anywhere !



...: Sorryladies. Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Haitham. And the guy that was with me earlier is Jassim but he had to leave. And thats *pointing behind him* Bader.

Farah: Hehe.. you sure Fahad's not going anywhere ?

Oh go to hell !!

Farah: Ummm Haitham Im thirsty.. do you mind if we go get a glass of water ?

Haitham: Yeah sure.. after you.

Farah: I love me a gentlman.

Haitham: Haha y7lelik.



So do you just have your ways of tracking me down or what ?

Bader: Excuse me ? This is all just fate.

Dont you talk to me about fate.

Bader: Ouch! She bites back too.

You know what I'm leaving.

Bader: Hadeel wait. Wallah Im sorry I was just joking around. But do you really hate me that much ?

I dont hate you. I just dont wanna be with you.

Bader: Who said anything about being with me ? I just wanna have dinner with you.

Dinner is just he first step.

So your telling me theres no chance at all for me to see you ?

Thats exactley what Im saying.




Farah: So umm you and Bader...

Haitham: Yeah were good friends ever since college.

Farah: Thats sweet.

Haitham: La wallah your the sweet one.

Farah: Hehe..

Haitham: Farah..

Farah: Yeah ?

Haitham: Can I get your number ?

Farah: Sure.



Farah was thrilled.

It's been over a year and she never even thought about dating.

But there was something about Haitham that made her say yes.

Sometimes men have that effect on you.

You cant put your finger on it, but its an effect so powerful.


When we arrived back at our shalaih I checked my phone and found 24 missed call and 12 messeges.

They were all from Fahad.

I quickly dialed his number.



WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I'VE BEEN ?!!!!!

Bismelah! Elnas ygolonn el salam 3leekm !

Im sorry.. what did I tell you ? Always have your phone with you.

We were riding the jet boat so I didnt take it with me.

Ah your at the shalaih ?

Eeh with Farah.

Ana ba3ad al7een Im on my way to my friends shalaih.

Well have fun.

Shfeek barda ?

Mafeni shay.

Embala feek shay.

Nope.

Ana lazim aroo7. Atfaham ma3ak b3deen.



Twenty minutes after he hung up, he sent me a messege.


I wanna see you tonight ;)



I could not believe the messege.

He finaly wants to see me.

I was beyond excited.

I immidiatly called him and we arranged everything.

I gave him directions and we settled on 1 am.

Farah is an early sleeper. so 1 would be perfect.

I couldnt wait !

I was relieved I brough half my closet with me.

Now all I had to do was figuire out what to wear.

I decided on dark skinny jeans and a sleevless white top. A see through white cardigan, and gold short gladiator sandals.

It was also a good thing that the shalaih was big and that Farah's room and mine weren't that close to eachother.



Farah: He still didn't call me !

You gave him your number 2 hours ago. How desperate do you think men want to seem ?

Farah: Hadeel he's so handsome mashallah. His eyes! His everything!

Ok slow down. Dont put high expectations now. You barely know him.

Farah: Atleast I meet men PROPERLY in REAL life. Unlike some people I know...

God your so immature!

Farah: Im sorry Dooli bs I dont trust the guy.

You dont even know him !

Farah: Neither do you ! Have you even seen him ? A picture ? No !

Were just taking things slow.

Farah: Whatever Dooli do what you want.

Wow.. you know for someone I have so much repsect for.. 67ty min 3eeny.



Before she could even say anythig back I stormed out of her room and went straight into mine, and locked the door.

I didn't wanna look at her for another moment.

She was being so rude and selfish.

She's supposed to be happy and there for me.

All she's ever done is slam talk Fahad.

And that's something I will not allow.



There was only a few more hours left until it was time to see Fahad.

I decided to take a little nap.



12:00

I woke up and took a nice warm shower.

12:15

I dryed off and blow dried my hair straight.

12:30

I started to get dressed.

12:35

I applied a bit of bronzer. My cherry lipbalm. A bit of mascara. I always mess up my makeup easily. So it sometimes took me a while.

12:45

I started to put on my gladiators.



I WAS READY !




1 messege recieved

From: Fahoodi

7beebty I couldnt wait.. I'm right outside ;$



I sprayed a bit of my favorite perfume, Narcisco Rodriguez and made my way down the stairs.

All the lights were off and Farah's bedroom door was closed meaning she was fast asleep.

I slowly unlocked the door and headed for the gate.


My heart was beating faster with every step I took.

I was finaly gonna see Fahad.

Although it was a bit sudden but I was still excited.



As I got closer to the gate I could see a black car.

I slowly opend the gate and got out.

I was surprised that he didnt get out of the car to greet me or open the door for me.

But I didn't let that bother me.

I could barly see a thing.

All the windows were tinted.

I walked around to the other side of the car and stopped.

My hands were holding onto the handel but I was too afraid to open it.

But before another thought could get into my mind, he opend the door for me.

I backed away as the door swung open.

I still couldnt see his face.

It was 1 am, everything was dark.



Nawya tet5leen ?



Hearing his voice over the phone was one thing.

But hearing it now, with him being infront of me was a total other thing.



Eeh...



I slowly got in and closed the door.

Here I was.

Sitting next to Fahad.

In the dark.

I was afraid.

Why did he want to see me?

Why now ?

In the middle of the night ?

Why not properly, like during the afternoon ?



Shfeek 7beebty ?

Mfeni shay...

Embala feek shay.. your not yourself.

Im fine...

Msta7ya ?

Lah..

6al3eeni..



I turned my head to look at him.

He was beyond words to describe.

Beautiful dark chocolate hair.

Big light brown eyes.

Sharp nose.

Lucious lips.

He was perfect.

At that very moment I think my heart skipped a beat.

Perhaps even two beats.

It wasnt because of his looks.. but because I was actualy with him.

It was all starting to become real.

Before, yes we were together but it didnt make sense.

Now here I am, sitting next to him.

Everything was finaly starting to fall into place.



Mashallah.. Mashallah tabarakallah bs.. tdreen wsh tsaween feeeni ?

Sorry..

3a6ni eedik. I want these hands with me always.

Inshallah..

La mu bs inshallah... inshallah meen ?

Inshallah Fahoodi.

Ahhhh.. wallah ra7 tmawteeeeniiiiii !!

Bs 3ad..

Sta7eeti ?

Eeh..

Fadeet eli tsta7on wallah. Hal 5dood mdri wsh ra7 asawi feehom. Mmkm a3th-hom ?

FAHOODI !!!

3yoon Fahoodi ..

Ma a7b hathal kalam !

7beebty inti knt amza7.

Ok..

Wain tben tro7een ?

Im actualy kinda hungry.. Farah and I had a little fight and I was in my room the whole night.

Wla tz3aleen 7beebty al7en nmor njeeblik akl.



He took both my hands and kissed each of them.

I was on cloud 9.

When he took my hands.. when he kissed them.. it was one of the most best feelings I've ever felt.

He couldnt stop staring at me and I couldnt stop staring at my hands in his.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post really pissed me off. ga3da ta36een fekra say2a 3an banaat il kuwait. and you're not even kuwaiti!

Blue lilies;* said...

loved the post;*
now we know how fahad looks like!;D akheeran she saw him!:D
next post please!

Blue lilies;* said...

OMG i just saw anonymous's comment:O
anonymous:inshalah you get pissed off miny lay bacher we don't care! oo no she's not! we all know it's not true! it's all FICTION! faa ro7ay motay;)

Bee said...

WANASAAA!!! SHE FINALLY SAW HIM!!
I'm loving his description!!
Thanku so soo much for posting!
Love u!:*