Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 11

You guys mdri wsh feeni ;s

I was writing the post and everything but then I suddenly stopped and turned off my laptop. I've been through alot these past 2 weeks.

Any ideas how to heal a broken bruised heart ?

I'm not sleeping at all. I'm kinda suffering with insomnia. I'm exhausted. I have this headach that wont go away. Im dizzy all the time. 6ool el wagt mnsad7a 3al sreer.

You guys mdrii wsh asawi.. what do I do ?

I cant take it anymore. I just want it all to stop !

Wallah mgdar its too much toooo much !!!

Im only 18 ! I cant anymore !

But still, I promised you guys a post. Sorry it's a bit short. Inshallah a post tommorow. O lw ma gdrt, e3tharooni o inshallah b3d bkrah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



7beebty tbeen Mc ?

Ay shay 7ayati.. aham shay ini m3ak al7een.

Ya ba3ad 3umri inti.



We pulled up to Mc and he went inside. He didn't want anyone seeing me so he asked me to wait in the car. I did as I was told.

He got back and we drove to an empty area and ate our food. All we did was stare into each others eyes. No words had to be spoken. It was all in our eyes. It was like we had our own language. Our eyes said it all.

After we ate he asked me to come back to his shalai. I hesitated. What if Farah woke up and couldnt find me. What if something bad happend ?

He told me his friends would be asleep and that it wouldnt be a problem since go around the back and just lye on the beach.



So there we sat on the beach staring out into the ocean.

Everything was so peachful.

The moon shone on the ocean making it seem so magical.

I sat between Fahad's legs, lying on his chest. He had both his arms around me with his head on my shoulder.

My heart wouldnt stop racing.

I felt so secure in his arms.

Everyonce in a while he was kiss my cheek.

I was blush and he would hug me tighter.



You have no idea what you do to me..

Heehehehehehehehehe..

7beebty inti wallah..

Fahoodi aby as2alik shay bs promise me you wont get mad.

Magdr az3al mnk lw esh..

Ok.. umm how many girls have you dated ? I promise I wont get upset.

7beebty thats the past. Im with you now.

Adri 7beeby bs aby a3rf. Please ?

*sigh* One.

Bs? Wow.. I was expecting more.

Why? Do I seem like that kind of guy ?

La bs e7sas Fahad.

Mmm...

Mind if I ask what happend ?

Theres nothing to tell really. Let's just say she wasn't the girl I thought she was.

Im sorry..

Whatever.. Yallah let me take you back.



The ride back was quite. He didnt even look at me or hold my hand.

I started to regret asking him that question.

Once he parked he just stared at the wheel.

I sat there for a while waiting for him to say something.



Wsh tstaneen ?

Huh? Oh.... nothing. Sorry.... night.



He immidiatly drove off at high speed.

I walked back into the house on my toes trying not to make a single sound.

But once I got back to my room I saw Farah there waiting for me.



I'm surprised I dont see any bruises.

Farah dont ok.. just dont.

Don't what ? Do you know how scared Iwas when I woke up and didnt find you ?!

Sorry.

Is that all you have to say? Sorry !!

Farah please Im not in the mood !!



I started to break down and cry.

My face started turning red.

My eyes started to swell.

That always happens when I start to cry.

She ran over to me and pulled me into her arms.




7beebty ! Bismila 3leeki wsh feeki ? What did he do to you ?

Mdri wsh saweetlah Farah mdrii !!!! I just asked one simple question and he turned on me !!!

Shhhh.. 7beebty calm down. Here drink some water. Go change and wash your face oo ana broo7 asaweelna chamomile tea.



This girl really is one of kind. She could have easily left me to drown in my tears, but she pulled me up.

I honestly dont know what I'd do without her. I think I'd be lost.

After I washed up and changed I found a messege on my phone. It was from Fahad.


Sorry I seemed a bit cold but that question triggered something in me. Just never bring it up again. Goodnight.



A bit cold ?

What am I gonna do with him ?

He keeps giving me these mixed signals that I cant figuire out.

Yallah.. sh-sawi 3ad. Inshallah 5air...



7 comments:

Bee said...

7abeebtyy;**
Go to the beach, style and play with your hair, listen to some music, egray quraan, have some time for yourself we all need that every once in a while!
Lat7ateen babe, its just a phase!

F;* said...

omg! shsawat il maskeena 7aram:( anyways 7abeebti take your time:(! ksartay galbi walah;* anything that is happening to you matistahlaina i swear x w ta3awithay min iblees w goumay 9alay 9adgeeni thikrat allah ra7 yira7ich! winshala mafeech ila il 3afya , salamt again x

Looyah said...

hmm..
madri
I dont like fahad.
plz put bader instead?
lol
and plz post soon~
we already miss u

Magical Apron said...

Sallllaamaattt Gaalllbiichh <3 !!

ana i always suffer insomnia every now and then..
there are diffrent medicines that you can take that would help nafs "actifed" that will make you sleepy and "head on" its a roll you roll it on your head ...

Umm drink lots of water, try to drink cold milk before you sleep and bit of movement ..

Get well sooon !!

And about the pooost !!

IT WAS REALLLLLYY SHOOORRRTTTTT :O ...

Looyah said...

ahhh..I was like.. laish my previous comment ma 6ela3.. you did the new thing you said you were gonna do 9a7?

Looyah said...

I hate fahad..
thats all I can say..
ma7ebb ta9arrofatah..

Anonymous said...

awww 7raaaam 7laylhaaaaa
-----------

7beeebtii ;****** matchoooofen shar wala ;* take ur time and rest you neeed fresh air roo7ii '3airii jaw ;***


Love u ;*

ToOma
xoxoxoxox