Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 13

Adrii its short bs inshallah by midnight tonight I will post part 14. Met7amsa marra min hathal post o wdii akamla bsr3aaaa heheheheheh :D

I love you all..

Oh and 7awoor 7beebty la ytheeg 9adrik.. whoever is doing this is a cheao talent. Your much better than girl. O bs goli el7mdela wl shkr. Your a talented writer mashallah 3leeki oo you should be proud of yourself and just move on. We all love you and know that ! Dont let this get to you. This person is obviously jelouse of your skills.. so if I were you I'd just smile with my head up high ;p.. keep doing what your doing and know were all following you every step of the way..

Amoot feeeek 7beebty !! ;***










I called Fahad and he told me to just tell him where I am and he'd be there soon.



7beebty shfeek 5ara3teeni ?!

Just take me back home please, I wanna go back home.

7ather bs awal shay goleli wsh eli 9ar !



I told him everything. Staring from where Farah wasnt too thrilled about me having him in my life and ending it with me finding the flowers and card in her bedroom drawer.

Fahad's face began to turn red. Due to what Ive witnessed in the past, he's the type that would get upset really fast.


He dropped me off home and told me to not worry about a thing.

But all I could do was worry. This was supposed to be our summer, me and Farah. And now I dont think I can have that.



The next afternoon I sat down in the living room with my mom and I aksed her if she knew any children centers intrested in a volunteer. Mama has a friend who works at one so she gave her a call and got me an interview.

I was a little upset that I had to go through an interview but as long as I had a shot..

See, I've always loved kids. I especialy for a while now have wanted to help out in a center. It didnt matter to me what center it was, as long as I helped them in any way. That would be more than enough for me.

My interview was set for tommorow at 11 am, I couldnt wait.



Farah tried calling and texting me a couple times but I didnt bother returning any of them. I mean what could she possibly have to say to me? Sorry? That certainly wont do anything. Her actions and reasons for it were perfectly clear. She hated Fahad and didnt want us to be together. But never, NEVER did I think she would snoop this low and do something so shady that was beneath her.


I wanted to get a good nights rest before my interview so Fahad said he would take me out to an early dinner.



Are you excited 7beebty ?

Ehh!!! I cant wait wallah bs its just an interview I mean I dont wanna get my hopes ut too high.

La nshallah you'll do fine 7beebty I know you will. And you never know, they might even give you the job immidiatley.

I hope so..



Fahad really put me at ease that night. I went to bed feeling calm and relaxed. Once I got tucked into my bed we talked on the phone for a few minutes then I went off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up so nervous. I've never actualy been in an interview let alone had a job.

My mom made me an amazing breakfast of pancakes and fruits. She even offered to drive me to the center herself but I lied and told her that Farah would be taking me cause the truth was that Fahad would be picking me up.


Once I got to the center I was panicking. Fahad kissed me on my forehead and told me it was going to be ok. He held me in his arms until they called out my name.

He wished me good luck and said he's be right outside waiting for me.



All they did was ask me one simple question.. "why are you here?"


Honestly Ive always loved kids. Whenever I saw them they always put an instant smile on my face. They really are the miracles of life. And if I have the chance to make a diffrence.. or atleast a one percent diffrence then thats more than enough for me. Seeing them in pain or in siffering really breaks my heart. And If I have the chance to put a smile on their face just like they put a smile on my face then that would mean the absolute world to me. I would really love to work with you at this center. These children need people to take care of them while their parents are not with them. Their disabilities doesnt make then less than who they are, and I want to show them that.



I couldnt believe it. They hired me! They said that I spoke with such passion and confidence that they would love to have me start right away.

I ran into Fahad's arms like a little child and he carried me and twirled me around like a little princess. He was so proud of me, I could see it in his eyes.

He took my hand and we made our way out to the car. On our way walking down the stairs, I see a familiar face walking towards me.


Bader?

Oh... Hadeel.. umm... hi....

What are you doing here ?

Just visiting..

Oh.. who is it ?

Sorry but if you dont mind I have to go.. it was nice seeing you again..





Who was that ?!!!!

Calm down sparky.. he's no one.. just a guy..

Mmm.. anyways so where do you wanna go ?

.....

Hadeel? shfeek tana7ty ?

... huh? Oh mafeeni shay.. ok yallah lets go...

Did that guy get to you or something ? Are you sure your telling me everything ?

La he didnt. Im fine. Lets just go.

6 comments:

Magical Apron said...

shooorrt post !! no action ...

a7es bader has a sibling in that center o youm bay3arf enha hadeel is working there he will come everyday o there relation will become stronger :P

Blue lilies;* said...

i think she's devloping a feeling for bader.
loveed the post! next post please.:*

7awoory ;*** said...

7beebat galbi entay...
wallah a7ebich so much...
thaaaaaaaaanx...
bacher bas a5ale9 exams i have to catch up with ur story...
can't wait...
love u waaaaaaaaaaaaaayed...
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
;*******************

F;* said...

omg ! this is amazing! aww fahad , okay ive never really liked him.. bs today ya7lailah ya3ni! pleasee epost soon!

Looyah said...

la..not feelings yet
bas she's feelin weird tht he's hidin somethin plus being cold towards her now.
short post tho :(
yallah! cant wait for ur next!

* L said...

aawwwww i love it!! im sp happy bader is back in the picture... i dont know why but i like him more!!!
waiting for the next one! thanks btw for posting 2 in 1 day!
xxx