Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 9

7abaybe wallah into !! ;**
I was planning on posting yesterday night.
But I ended up staying REALLY late at my friends house.
So I sleptover at her place and couldnt write a post.
But as soon as I got back, which was an hour ago, I quickly jumped into the shower then logged in!!
Oh do you guys know the horror movie "Orphan" ?
Well everybody says that I shouldnt watch it.
That it'll keep me up all night thinking.
That it'll play tricks on your mind.
You know, the usual horror movie after talk.
Well I saw it yesterday and NOTHING!
I didn't get scared, not even one bit!
El filim sa5eeeeeeeeeeeef !! ;s
The only thing I liked about it was the adorable little daughter.
Her beautiful golden curs. And most ADORABLE smile!
Wallahi ana agool ehya el ba6ala mu el um.. waih el um terfa3 tha'36y !
Hehe t7amast zyada 9a7 ?

I love you all !!
Tadroon shkthr ?
Ktheeeeeeeeeeeer !!
Ktheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!
Ktheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!
KTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~











Wow.. I can't believe he remembered me..



?: Well I never thought I'd see you again.

Oh umm hi..

?: Hi.. so how are you ?

Good good, you ?

?: Great.. umm do you mind if I sit down ?

Actualy yeah I kinda do.. it's just that my mom's in the restroom and she'll be out any minute.

?: Oh yeah yeah.. don't worry about it, it's ok.

Sorry...

?: But you do kinda owe me..

Haha oh really ?

?: Since I helped you with your bags..

Wait a minute.. haha no one asked you to help me.

?: Yes but I was being a gentleman.

Ahaaa.. ok...

?: Oh c'mon why are you so hard on me ?

Haha fine what do you want ?



Mama: Hadeel 7beebty yallah.

Yallah.. oh umm mama this is --

?: Hallah 5alty ana Bader Al. X

Mama: Ahlain.. is he with you at university ?

Bader: La 5alty ana mt5arej mn el jam3a..

Mama: Ah mashallah. Allah ywafegk inshallah.

Bader: Ameen ya rab..

Mama: Yallah Hadeel.

Saved by mommy dearest..

Bader: Hehe.. take care of yourself Hadeel.



Later that evening when we got home my mom sat me down.

She asked me about Bader.

She thought I was hiding a secret romance with him.

But I filled her in about it, that it was just something harmless.

He helped me and Farah with out bags and walked away.

She contantly kept accusing me that there was something more.

She also starting commenting on Bader's looks and how beautiful our kids would be!

I barley know the guy and here she is talking about the future!

Shes just too adorable I could never get upset from her.



Mama your so.. oh my god I don't even have a word.

Mama: Can you blame me if I want my ONLY child to get married.

Oh yeah I can picture it now.. oh yeah sure kids. Daddy and I first met when he helped mommy with her bags in the parking lot.

Mama: Why do you always have to do that ?

What am I doing ?

Here I am joking with you, just joking! And your taking it all seriously.

Your right mama.. I'm sorry.



We waited for my dad who brought home icecream from baskin robins.

It started to get late so I excused myself and headed to my bedroom.

I changed into my purple mini nightgown and switched on my laptop to check my e-mails.

Just as I was about to open my first e-mail, Fahad calls.

I decided to play it smooth and answer aftr the fourth ring.



Ahlain.

Fahad: Hallah 7beebty kfk ?

Good. You?

Fahad: Much better now that I'm talking to you.

Awhhh..

Fahad: Shfeeki?

Nothing.

Fahad: Ahhhhhhh ok I see what your doing here.

Excuse me ?

Fahad: This is the tiny silly stuff you girls do.

Huh ?

Fahad: Yallah 3ad Hadeel don't act dumb. You know exactley what I'm talking about. Stop trying to play it "cool" and jsut be yourself with me. La tkoneen thageela ma3ay. Mani '3abi o afham zain. So just be the Hadeel I know. Stop acting silly.

I'm just tired..

Fahad: A555 wsh ra7 asawe feek ana? Hmm?

Wsh saweet al7een ?

Fahad: Ba3ad 3umri wallah.. fedait eli ydala3ooooooon !!!

Hehehe...

Fahad: Eeeeee thats what I wanna hear. That adorable little laugh.

So what did you today ?

Fahad: Wallah abad.. saw a movie with the guys then dewania.

Oooo what movie ???

Fahad: Five Minutes of Heaven.

Hmmf!

Fahad: Shfeeki 7beebty ?

When will you take me to see a movie ?

Fahad: Y7lelik wallah !!!! Inshallah soon.

How soon ?

Fahad: Gltlik inshallah soon. Kl shay eb wagta 7lo..

Hmmf!



I got so jelouse of his friends.

They get to go to the movies with him, but I dont!

They get to laugh and talk with him, but I dont!

They get to drive around together with him, but I dont!

They get to do EVERYTHING with him, but I dont!


That's it!

I know I havent known him for that long but I desperatly wanted to see him.

I didnt want anything physical from him, but I just wanted to see him.

I dont care if we didnt even shake hands, but I just wanted to see him.

To have him infront of me.


This isnt fair at all.

He's seen me.

He's been near me.

And I was such a blond fool for not noticing anything around me.

Now it was my turn.

I wanted to see him.

I had to.

But when will "soon" get here ?

Agh fate what on earth do you hold for me ?!

3 comments:

Madliar said...

Nice post!! 7adaa yaay eb wagta bs please we want action:D

Thankyouu for posting I really appreciated it (:
Ily

Saroon;**

mimi-7 said...

i wanna see him:P
i loved the post 7adi i like this bader:D
love u
;***

Bee said...

EE naby action!:o
Bas take your time :*