Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 8

Sam7oony my pretties.. adrii 6awalt 3leekm KTHEER !!
Bs I love you guys so much and Inshallah wa3ad bkrah there will be a post..
A continuation :)
;********






That night we talked for hours.

It's diffirent on the phone.

I've gotten to know him better.

Turns out he just graduated from university studying law.

I have to admit, i was pretty impressed.



There was something about his voice.

It got me hooked deeper and deeper every time he uttered a word.




I started to picture him while we talked.

Tall.. broad shoulders.. sharp 5leegi nose.. strong muscular arms.. dark brown eyes.. beautiful soft dark hair.. and best of all.. his dirty beard.

I fantasized about meeting him..

Seeing him for the first time.

I so wanted to ask to see him, but then what would he think of me ?

He told me I was like no other girl.

Polite and decent.. then what would he think of me ?

I just had to wait and see where things lead us.

Like I said before, the word patient isn't anywhere in my vocabulary.



The next morning I woke up with a big smile on my face.

I was happy, really happy.

Talking to Fahad always put me at ease.

I quickly pulled out my phone from under my pillow and checked my messeges.

There were already two from Fahad.



9ba7 el 5air 7beebty ;**


7ayati wallah lesat-ha nayma.. yallah 3afya gomy.. i miss you :(



Now my cheeckbones were in pain mn kthr ma Im smiling.

Isn't he the sweetest ?

I immdediatley called him, but he didn't answer.

I hate it when that happens, you call someone all excited, then they dont answer.

And its never the sam once they call back.

Oh well, I washed up and headed downstairs for breakfast.

My parents were just sitting down to eat.



Baba: Good morning princess

Morning baba and mama.. so whats for breakfast ?

Mama: Chocolate chip pancakes.

Mmm!! Now I dont wanna go back to uni anymore.

Mama: 7beebty inti hahaha.. bl3ax you should be thrilled. Your finaly gonna graduate and get your own place --

Away from you and baba !!!???

Baba: La 7beebty we'll always be here for you.. bs WHEN your ready to move out and have your own place....... shhhhh Hanah!

Heheheheh sm3tee baba 3adel mama ?



Breakfast was perfect.

We laughed and joked around.

I forgot how much I missed home.

Since I was with my girls the whole time back, I decided to spend the day with my mama.

We decided to go to cartier and see their new collection.

Im head over heels in love with cartier.

And I knew mama was going to get me something, wether I wantd it or not.

She spoils me so much.. Allah la y7rmni mnha..


So we went into cartier, unfortunatly nothing caught my eye.

But mama had to get me something, anything.

So she got me a wallet.

Ive had this LV wallet ever since my first year at univeristy.

And ever since Ive bought it, mama had been trying to get me to change it.

She absolutly hated it.

In her words, "I wanna burn it and bury it deep in the bottom of the ocean!!"

Now she got her wish.

Right infront of her eyes I started taking everything out of my LV wallet and putting it into my new Cartier wallet.

Mama got her wish and smiled with power.

We then went for a late lunch.


After we payed the check, mama went to use th ladies room.

So I stayed seated and waited.


All of a sudden i feel a light tap on my shoulder.

I couldn't believe it, it was him.

Was this a sign ?

Should I say yes this time ?

Wait what was I thinking ?

We didn't even speak yet, and here I am planning everything.

No..

Yes..

I dunno !

God I'm such a mess..

Wow.. I can't believe he remembered me..

3 comments:

F;* said...

omg! aww ya7lailhom ; mother and daughter moments! love 'em! and omg i cant wait! 5an shouf shbigoulaha il7een! moo 7alata her mom walks in while he's saying hi to her or something!:o

Looyah said...

cliff hangers! NOOOOOOOOO
POST SOON!

Bee said...

Their so cute her ou her mom!
Bas '3ayart rayee!! I don't think that guy is Fhaaidyy (yes fhaidYY, fhaidy ana :p) anymore! I think that he's another guy m3jab feha !!
Take your time, we love u:*