Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 14

I spent the rest of the day with my parents. They took me out to dinner to celebrate. All in all it was a great dinner despita what has happend.

The next morning I woke up with a big smile on my face. I was so excited, I couldnt wait to start my first day at the center. So I washed up and got dressed. I wanted to be casual so I wore my skinny jeans, a sleevless white v neck top, and a red cardigan. And to finish it off, some gold short gladiator sandals. I then headed down for breakfast. My mom and dad were still asleep so I made my own breakfast.

I was finaly ready to leave, Fahad was just outside waiting to drop me off.


Were here.. so you ready ?

Yeah but a little scared. I mean what if I get scared, cry or breakdown. I mean I care so much about these kids.

Umm isn't that the guy from yesterday ?

Oh my god.. yeah....... BADER !

What are you doing.. ta3ali let me walk you in.

La its ok 7beebi..





I rushed over to Bader who didnt look too thrilled to see me.



Hey how are you ?

Fine..



Then he just breezed right passed me. He didn't even look at me, just stared at the ground.



Im fine thanks for asking.

Hadeel Im really not in the mood. Tawni 9a7i o mani rayeg. Fa lw tbeeni a9ar5 3leek 7ayak allah ma3ay. Otherwise leave me the hell alone.



This was a side of him Ive never seen before. He's always the sweet innocent guy.

Anyways it was my first day and I wasnt gonna let him or anybody ruin it for me.

So I walked in with my head up high and greeted everybody. I took my card which allowed me free acess anywhere in the building and went to find my boss.

She was in the playroom with some of the children.



Hallah Hadeel.. welcome to the team.

Thank you so much for having me Im so excited.

Well I really felt yesterday that you care about these children. But I want you to keep in mind that were here to try and make them happy. These kids are all under 5, with some disabilities. So please dont let us down.

I wont, you have my word.

Great, now do you have any questions you would like to ask me before you begin ?

Yes actualy.. umm that man over there sitting down. Who's he waiting for ?

Oh he comes here alot, mostly during the mornings. He has a four year old sister.

Oh.. well what's wrong with her? Does she have a disablity ?

No.. umm... well upstairs on the 3rd floor we have a small clinic. And sometimes we have patients who stay there. And well his sister has been in a coma for the past two months.

Oh my god there terrible. But is she safe I mean are your staff here perfectly qualified to take care of her ?

Haha ofcourse they are! We have nothing but the best!

Im sorry I asked but..

Its alright now lets get back to work.



I walked around here and there and started playing with the children. I even gathered a few of them around and began to read to them. It felt so good to finaly do something for others. I've been busy with myself and my studies not having time for anthing or anyone else. Out of everything I could have done this summer, Im so glad I chose this. It was for a good cause.

I tried looking for Bader but couldnt find him anywhere. Since I had free acess to anywhere in the building I decided to go up to the clinic to find him.

Lucky for me he was there. In a glass room sitting on the bedside next to his sister. Just looking at her she broke my heart. She looked so weak and helpless. I couldnt help but want to go and hug her. I felt fo Bader, althought I didnt have any siblings I could imagine myself in his situation. I was surprised at how content he was whenever I saw him. He seemed like such a normal guy with no problems attatched to him.



Im sorry..

What are you doing here ?

I asked about you downstairs and they told me about your sister.. Bader Im so so sorry.

Why did you have to go and dig your nose in where it didnt belong..

Im sorry.. I'll leave...

No.. Hadeel wait.. come in.

So what happend to her ?

It was me.. I did this to her.

What do you mean you did this to her ?

We were on our way home from a movie one night and I ran a red light. I saw no cars coming my way so I ran it. I guess I was wrong and the car crashed on her side of the car.

Oh my god.. Bader Im so sorry...



I got off my seat and went over to him and hugged him. I started to tear up but pulled myself together. I really did feel sorry for him. I wished I could do something to make him feel a bit better.



Hey you know what? How about you get a change of scenary.

But please a place nearby..

Ofcourse dont worry. I have a break and the perfect place.



On our way out walking to his car somebody suddenly pulls me back by my arm.



And where do you think your going ?

Hallah 7beeby this is Bader. He's not feeling too well so Im taking him out for lunch.

Aha.. well how about I come with you guys ?

7beebi I dont think thats a good idea. Him opening up to somone else..

Well atleast let me say hello.



I was surprised tha Fahad wanted to say hello, and even more surprised when he gave him a friendly hug. Well.. atleast it seemed friendly.



Dont even think about making a move on her...

5 comments:

Standy said...

hmm.. something is not right..

Blue lilies;* said...

loved the post!
kesaar kha6ri bader:(
bader<3 i don't know why but i love him more than fahad.

F;* said...

aww poor bader:( okay , fahad ya3ni hes nice... and gets jealous but madri ina 7asaita 9ar a7san!

Looyah said...

LOVE BADER

hate fahad -.-

please post soon!
love ya! xx

Bee said...

Farah 7aqeera ;p
Bader mskeen, ou Fahad needs to chill ;p
waiting for your next post ;*