Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 15


7abaybee wallah asfa 6awalt 3leekm. Bs Ive been a bit busy tha past two days. My best friend and I broke up. LOL i dont know what else to call it. She wasnt the person I thought she was. And turns out she does things that Im totaly against. Sure she was there for me and all that bs wsh aham, friendship wla sm3aty? Anyways I'll soon be entering the wonderful life of uni so Im gonna meet a bunch of girls better than her. Anyways Im back oon shallah ra7 a7awel I post kl yoom. Bs if I dont 3therooni. I love you all. And sorry I know I keep bringing this up. bs ba7ad is commenting oo its the only thing gives me support and motivation :(










I said goodbye to Fahad and told him we;d do something later that night.

Bader and I were out to Lunch at a nearby restuarant.



Umm.. so he seems nice.

Who? Oh you mean Fahad. Yeah he is.

Is that why you wouldnt go out with me ?

Fahad and I werent really a couple back when I first met you.

Ok so then it was me? Did I give you some sort of bad vibe ?

I dunno I just didnt feel a spark. I mean theres supposed to be that spark. And I definitley felt it with Fahad.

But we can still be friends yeah ?

Umm.. well I guess so but with limits.

Ofcourse.



We got back to the center and went our seperate ways.

I had forgotton my phone in my office, oh yeah they gave me such a cute little office.

Fahad had left me 2 missed calls and 1 text.


7beebty I dont want you ever seeing that man again. Call me..


I was a bit confused. He seemed fine earlier when he said hello to Bader. From where I was standing they got along fine. He doesnt even know Bader so how can he be so quick to judge. I just hope he's not the over jelouse type. Sure a girls loves it when her man is jelouse of her, but too much is just too much. I had to let Fahad know his limits before he lget the idea that he can stomp all over me whenever he wants. In a relationship everything has to be cleared up from the begining or else problems will occur later on. ** speaking out of experiance :) **

Later that night I told Fahad everything that was on my mind.



But you know Im doing this cause I care about you.

I know 7ayati wallah I know bs there has to be limits. Theres a red line that neither one of us can cross. And that line is called trust. Do you trust me ?

Ofcourse I do.

Well then thats all there is to it. You have your friends and I have mine. They cannot mix.

Your right and Im sorry.

Wow just like that ?

If this will make you happy then yeah.

Good we got that sorted out.

Speaking of friends, anything new with Farah ?

Nope. Haven't herd from her in a while now. I guess she finaly gave up.



Later that night when I walked into my room, I found one hell of big surprise.

Sultan and Farah were sitting on my bed.

They both looked so down.

At first I thought they were together. But then I remembered Haitham so I let that thought slip away.

I wa shocked. I mean if one of them, either or were here it would make perfect sense. But both of them ? Oh I could not wait to find out.



Hallah Hadeel..

What are you guys doing here. Especially you!

First of all dont talk to her that way and second sit down. We need to talk.

Ooooo what are you guys breaking up with me now ?

This isnt funny. SIT DOWN !

Fine! There Im sitting. What ?

Do you realize that this is your best friend sitting infront of you right now? Do you realize that you just let her go.

No, she let ME slip away. She was cruel and selfish!

I was trying to protect you !! He isnt right for you !!

That isnt your call to make !

Hadeel you know me. You know that I want nothing but the best for you. Farah may have dine it the wrong way but she lives you so much. You cant just throw all those years of friendship away for a guy you just met!

I need my best friend to be supportive of the man in my life. She has to ! What If I need her? Who will I go to? Im not gonna leave Fahad if thats what your both here for.

I never meant to hurt you. You mean so much to me. But its just that I didnt get a good vibe from me. I dunno theres just something wrong about him.

You dont even know him! You've never even see or spoke to him.

Yarabiii.. does he make you happy ?

Yes.

Do you have any doubts at all ?

No.

Well then Im happy for you.. Well atleast I'll do my very best to get ussed to it all.

Take as much time as you need, but I just really need my best friend by my side.

Im always by your side 7beebty.

Okaaaaaaaaaay this is getting a bit too girly for me. My job here is done. Goodbye ladies.



I walked Sultan to the door. I asked him why he suddenly cared about my relationship with Fahad. I thought he started to care. But turns out that Farah came to him and asked for his help. I guess this was all just an act of kindness. Not for me, but for Farah. I actualy thought he was coming around but he told he did this because friendship is more important than any guy. But what really gto to me was when he told me that Fahad may be trying to get rid of everyone in my life so that I would be close to just him. As always I defended Fahad, and Sultan walked away with a disappointment.

Since Farah wasnt really cozying up to the idea of Fahad and me. I told her to come to lunch with us the next day. To give him a second chance. Thank God she agreed!



The Next Day At Lunch..



Everything was going fine until I got up to use the restroom. They had an... intresting talk.



Listen Im sorry about what I did.

I understand.. your jelouse.

Hahahaha excuse me?

Its ok. I understand. Your alone and your jelouse that your best friend has found someone.

Ok I think you've got the wrong script over there. I was just trying to protect my best friend. I would go to the extreme to do that.

Farah Farah.. sweet innocent Farah. I really do like Hadeel and Im not going anywhere. So you better get used to that.

Well what the hell do you think Im doing here then ?

Mmm..

Ok sweetie listen here. Frankly I dont like you. I just dont. So lets just pretend that we both get along for Hadeel's sake. But I swear if you hurt her I will kill you. I will hunt you down and kick your ass. And no this is not me speaking out of anger, this is me speaking out of truth.

Well arnt you fiesty.

Your a pig!

Hey.. so what are we talking about?

Oh nothing 7beebty. Farah was just telling me how much she hates horror movies. Especialy the scene where the girls makes a wrong move and ends up hurt.

Awww Im so glad you guys are getting along.

Me too.. Me too..




5 comments:

* L said...

I dont like fahad!
really! hes wierd!
i like bader and maybe sultan! im confused weather sultan likes her or not but bader seemed nice from the start!
and sweety your writing is awesome and take your time writing as long as you dont stop showering us with your lovely posts!
xxx

F;* said...

okay wooooooooooow hes weird ;/ two faced! im starting to not like him! i kinda used to like him cuz he cares about hadeel and all , bs ya3ni the way he spoke, ma 3ijabni kilish! bader seems very nice! and sultan well a7isa he likes farah for some reason;p loved the post xx and im sorry that you lost your best friend:( 7abeebti il mathahir 5ada3a ba3ad shinsawi :/ were all here for you ;*

Looyah said...

Fahad shud die
thats all I have to say
LOL

Blue lilies;* said...

I told you i don't like fahad!
bader<3
next please!

Aboora said...

Ahlan ;)
im a new reader..oo akiad a follower ;P 7bait il story...oo im hooked i cant wait for your next post...
keep the good stuff coming ;**