Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 10 A.

I decided not to bother with what happend yesterday.

So what if he bumped into me? It is a small world.

I'm sure I'll see him alot.



Deema's plane was delayed a couple of days.

She was arriving tonight.

Farah and I decided to surprise her back at her house once she arrived.

We were dying to know the good news.

The suspense was killing us!



While at her house waiting for her, Farah was flipping through some magazines while I was on the phone with Fahad.



I honestly dont wanna talk about it Hadeel..

Fahoodi please.. I really wanna know.

What did you just say ?

Fahoodi...

Ya 7beebty wallah..

Yallah 3ad la t-thye3 el mawthoo3.. please tell me..

Why do you wanna know so bad ?

Im jus curious and I want an answer. Which is what I would gladly give you if you were curious about anything.

Theres nothing to tell. I was ready to tell my parents about her, till out of no where she tells me to never call her again. She blocked my number and everything else. She broke my heart.

7beeby wallah I'm so sorry. Tstahel a7san mnha..

I have you now..

And Im always gonna be here.. mm mind if I askw hat her name was ?

Lulu.



I felt so bad for him.

I've never been heartbroken before but I could imagine.

Lulu didn't deserve him.

He deserved so much better.



A few minutes later Fahad and I ended our call and I went back to Farah.

Farah always had my back on anything.

But for some reason she wasn't too happy about the idea that Fahad and I were becoming close.

And I knew Farah, she would do anything, absolutley anything to protect me.



A year ago she was dating this guy whom she was madly in love with.

I've never seen her so happy.

Until one day she herd that he got engaged to somebody else.

She was heartbroken!

From that day she promised herself to never let that pain happen to either one of us.

Me. Deema. And herself, again.


I would always assure her that everything was fine, and that Fahad was a realy decent guy.

She always nodded along.

But like I said, I knew Farah.



Then finaly!

Deema walked in and broke the awkwardness..



Deema: YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSS !!!

Farah: We've missed you !!

Sit sit sit !!

Deema: God I have so much to tell you! So many pictures to show you!

Start off by telling us what the big news is !!

Deema: Well..............

Us: WHAT ??!!

Deema: I got an internship in NewYork !!

Farah: Oh.. we thought it was about a guy.. well congrats 7beebty Allah ywafgk.

What? No no no !! You cant move ok you just cant !! I'd prefer you get married !!

Deema: Dooli 7beebty enti wallah.. It's just for three months !

And what if they promote you ?

Deema: They'll have to accept me working from here.

Farah: Our little girl is all grown up.

Deema: It's just the New York Times you guys.. 3adii many people get to intern.

Yallah 3ad bs goli el7mdelah! Many would kill to be in your shoes right now!




Adrii you want action.
TRUST ME there is gonna be gonna ;D
Soon inshallah bs mthl ma Hadeel has to wait just a bit, so do you ;**
Part A has nothing adrii, bs part B will.
Now your wondering, "well then why did you write part A?" right ?
Well, so that you guys can get worked up a bit hehe..
Inshallah part B tonight.

Love you all ! ;**

Oh wait.. ummmm is it just me or do my comments keep getting smaller and smaller ?:(
Mdrii wain ra7o my readers ! :(
Me now very sad :(

5 comments:

Madliar said...

Ty for posting ;;*
7ady te5arba6t bain all the stories I'm kinda of lost ib maltich ...madry mn wain lulu 6la3at o who's the girl ely just came mn madry wain ely friend the main character girl ;S
Soryy hun ;( bs nasya

Looyah said...

tara u dont post tht often so we dont comment..
jus speakin abt myself tho
hehe
dont know abt the others
I mean I always comment wen u post a juicy part..bas the last one took u so long to write..n ya.. I guess wen u take long to write ppl start to..u know.. ah well..dont worry abt it..we're still here for u..stil love u..
mwah!

Looyah said...

tara u dont post tht often so we dont comment..
jus speakin abt myself tho
hehe
dont know abt the others
I mean I always comment wen u post a juicy part..bas the last one took u so long to write..n ya.. I guess wen u take long to write ppl start to..u know.. ah well..dont worry abt it..we're still here for u..stil love u..
mwah!

Anonymous said...

suzy i loved the post as always bs i lovee u more ;**

MADLIAR
lulu is fahads ex who broke his heart..
she asked for his name
cuz min awal 3a9b cuz she called him.
there was a part while they were talking on msn..

A;*

F;* said...

omg! 7aram fahad:( bs madri laish i agree with farah, moo mirta7a ma3a ana ;/ bs anyway i cant wait for the drama:o!