Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

High School .. part eight

Mona: Hey listen I'm gonna get us some drinks, why don't you find us a place to sit.

Dina: Uhhh ok.

Haifa: I'm not so sure this is such a good idea.

Mona: Oh pish posh! Were going through with it.

Mona and Haifa got the drinks then met up with Dina who found a table over looking the area where people were dancing.

Dina: Its nearly 12 dont you think we should be heading back ?

Mona: La waiy.. taw el nass. Relax, enjoy.

Dina: Ok, wheres the bathroom?

Mona: I think its that was all the way in the back.

Dina: Ok I'll be right back.


Dina opend the door to find a dark room. she roamed her hand on the wall but could not locate the switch. The door shut behind her and then a bright flash appeared right before her. After that, she herd the door slam once again. She fell to her knees with the pain in her eyes.

In the room she could hear these noises but could make any of it out. They creeped her out. She finaly located the door and walked out.

She saw Mona and Haifa standing by the buffet.

Mona: Sweetie you ok?

Dina: That wasnt the bathroom...

Mona: Oh?

Dina: Mdri wallah wsh 9ar, fj2a d5lt b3dain ja nour gdam 3aini.. can we please go now?

Mona: Eh 6b3an 7beebty were all done here.


They all headed back to Mona's house where they watched movies and then fell asleep to the sound of E!



At School, Saturday Morning



Noura and Naif were in the library chatting up about spring break and what their plans were.


Naif: And you ?

Noura: I dunno, they say they wanna have their second honeymoon. And did not bother to ask for details haha.

Naif: 7lelhom wallah.

Noura: I assume your going to Florida as always.

Naif: Nope. My parents wanna stay put for once.

Noura: Oh heyt heres 3bood. HEEEEEY !!

3bdulah: Shhhh !! Wsh feeki inti ? Its a freakin library.

Noura: Yeah whatever. So where are you going for spring ?

3bdulah: No where.

Noura: GREAT !!

Niaf: Whats so great about that?

Noura: We can all travel together. I mean I know my parents will say yes since I've known you guys forever. Plus they know you'll take care of me.

Niaf: And where would we go exactley?

Noura: MALDIVES !!

3bdulah: I'll see it over with my dad.

Naif: Me too.

Noura: AGHHHH WERE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN.

3bdulah: Haha habla.




After School, At Joe's Diner



Dina: Can you beleive its still not found !!

Mona: Sweetie I'm sure it will turn up sooner than you think.

Dina: I hope so.



3bdulah: Hey Dina.

Dina: ..... Hey

3bdulah: How've you been ?

Dina: Mmm hmmm...

3bdulah: Oh, I get it.

Mona: Take a hint asshole. She's not intrested.


3bdulah walked away with a look of disgust.


Dina: I'm going to Maldives this spring.

Mona: Awww your poor thing.

Dina: What's so sad about that ?

Mona: Well my dear while your off on some island my cousins and I are going to be in Orange County.

Dina: Wow the real O.C *sarcastic tone*

Mona: Shayfa keif ?

Dina: I was being sarcastic.

Mona: Whatever. Yallah I gotta go pack toodels.



S3oud: Please tell me she's not going too.

Dina: Nope, It looks like its just gonna be you and me amego.

S3oud: Good. So I got us first class seats.

Dina: Perfect! Oh hey I wanna go do a bit of shopping. Do you mind coming? I dont wanna go alone.

S3oud: *sigh* Why not, its not like I got anything better to do.



Later That Night


1 New Message Recieved


From: 5aled

Hey beautiful, spring has bestowed upon us.




Sent: Yup..

Recieved: Any plans?

Sent: Yup..

Recieved: Ok... where to?

Sent: Why do you wanna know ?

Recieved: Cuz I wanna see if I can join you.

Sent: Oh now you wanna join me huh? After you invite me out then totaly humiliate me throwing money in my face !!

Recieved: Im so sorry about that bs wallah kan 3ndi throof.

Sent: Yeah, well you should have thought of that before you asked me to meet with you.

Recieved: I'm so so so sorry Dina.

Sent: I dont deserve to be treated like this. Good bye 5aled. Enjoy your break.

3 comments:

destined love said...

more!!!!!
plz

Anonymous said...

heyy, i dnt know if you remember me i am the one that asked you about saudi and how it is to live there, so i told you i would get back to you about when i would go to london...well i am going on aug. 1!!! yay!!!

anyways...i wud luv to meet u ;P

oh and luv luv luv the story so far!! keep going!!!

and have fun in london!! can't wait to get there!!

-AH

Sly said...

Amaaaaazing <3
mona ti8haaaaar wayd !!

La i6awleen plz
w enjoy london ;)