Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

High School .. part thirteen

BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEP !!



3lya: Mmmm... doody yallah we gotta get ready..

Dina: Noo... ma abyyy...

3lya: *sigh* Im gonna go change and when I'm out you better be dressed.

Dina: Uff ya 3lya where the hell are we gonna go?

3lya: I'm in the Maldives and I wanna get a tan!

Dina: 6yb 5ala9 you go I wanna sleep! Wake me when you get back!

3lya: Wj3! Fine!




So 3lya got into her baby blue bikini and was off to the pool. She found a spot to settle exactley under the sun, which was perfect. She layed down, turned on her ipod and just relaxed.

But that didnt last very long..



5aled: 3lya...

3lya: Hmm? Oh hey 5aled kfk?

5aled: Halah, what are you doing here?

3lya: I came to see Dina.

5aled: Oh thats nice, is she up ?

3lya: I tried but she practicly kicked me out of the room.

5aled: Mmm...

3lya: Shkran 3al tsleek!

5aled: La wallah, I'm just distracted...

3laya: Dina?

5aled: Wallah mdri ya 3lya.. I really like her but sometimes I dunno if she feels the same way. All she does is give me mixed signals. One day shes on , then the next shes off.

3lya: Its ok, just give it time..

5aled: Yeah yeah...

3lya: So?

5aled: So I'm gonna hit the gym so I'll see you later at dinner tonight yeah ?

3lya: Yeah inshallah.

5aled: Yalla it was good seeing you, bye.

3lya: See ya'.



Dina finaly woke up after a while, once someone wakes her its impossible for her to go back to sleep. She quickly bunned up her hair, and slipped on a white loose beach mini and walked out of her room. She found 5aled coming her way.



5aled: 9a7a noom!

Dina: Hey there

5aled: Kfk 7beebty ?

He leaned in to kiss her, thats when she backed up against the wall.

5aled: Oh playing tough are we?

He held her hands against the wall and slowly leaned in. He slowly went from kissing her neck to going all the way up to her lips. Hallway of lust is should be named.

Then all the way down the hall was Noura, walking out of her room. Once she saw 5aled and Dina she ducked back inside her room and closed the door a bit till it was leaving a bit of space. She could see them perfectly. Her eyes were like the lense of a camera. Captured everything.



Dinner, Later That Evening


S3oud reserved a table at a nearby restuarant. Each started arriving one by one. The first were him and Noura.


S3oud: You ok?

Noura: Huh? Yeah..

S3oud: You dont seem yourself. *putting his hand on her cheeck*

Noura: La wallah 7beeby I'm fine..

S3oud: You know you can tell me right? Whats bothering you.

Noura: I know baby bs ma feni shay.

S3oud: Ok *sigh* if you say so.



Ten Minutes Later



Naif: Ahlaaannnn

5aled: Hey Noura..

Naif: Ugh whats he doing here?

5aled: I'm Naifs date. Which means I am now officialy invited.

Noura pushed 5aled aside so hard that he fell, and stormed out of the restuarant.

5aled: Dude you have to try and control that thing.

5aled: She's not a thing and shut the fuck up!!

He ran after her but didnt find her near the restuarant. He walked and walked and then finaly found her at the bottom of the shore soaking her feer into the sand.

He walked up to her slowly wrapping his arms around her from behind and placing his chin on her shoulder.

Noura: I dont wanna go back in there..

S3oud: Baby..

Noura: Lets just go back to the room and order roomservice.

S3oud: I cant baby.

Noura: Fine then I'll go alone.

She pulled away from him but before she could take a further step he snatched her back into his arms and kissed her.

S3oud: Tell me whats bothering you.

Noura: NOTHING!

S3oud: 5aled?

Noura: ...

S3oud: Did he do something to you?

Noura: No..

S3oud: Ajal shfeeki m39ba 3le?

Noura: 3bdulah and Dina kissed. And seemed like they were a couple.. well 3bdulah thought so. Then earlier today I see 5aled and Dina making out in the hallway.

S3oud: 6yb 7beebty you cant be everyones savior. Goli el 7mdela everything is ok with you and just leave people to their problems.. Let them sort it out.

Noura: Bs b3ain he's gonna get hurt!

S3oud: 6yb what do you wanna do?

Noura: Apart of me wants to tell him but the other part of me wants to keep shut.

S3oud: Either way he will get hurt sooner or later.

Noura: What if I try talking to Dina?

S3oud: That could work..

Noura: Yeah I think I will..

S3oud: Ok now baby you know I love you and all but ...

Noura: Haha yallah lets get back inside..


___________________________

I know, I know. I always cut it a bit soon but remember I'm here in London so yeah hehe.. But like I said I will try to post longer posts, more often

2 comments:

Red said...

maskeen 3abdallah ma yistahil ;(

Singing Warlus said...

Noura is pissing me off!!! Ou 5alid yahel???;@ 7arni!
Love it!