Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

High School .. part nine

Spring Break - Break Away


Both 3bdulah and Naif's dads approved on the 4 day trip to Maldvies, so did Noura's parents. Naif sat near the window, with 3bdulah next to him. Then there was the aisle then a three seater. Noura was in one of those seats.

They all got settled into their seats. Since it was a small trip to a small island, they would be taking a mini plane.

A few minutes later Dina and S3oud walked in, froze in their place. Everyone looked at eachother with the same look of shock. They all snapped out of it and went back to doing what they were doing. Naif and 3bdulah were talking, while Noura was listening to her ipod.

The flight attendant showed S3oud to his seat. Next to Noura. Noura looked up lifting her eyebrows.

Noura: Excuse me what do you think your doing?

S3oud: This is my seat.

Noura: Oh no.. no no no ! Excuse me miss, but this man came with this women so shouldnt they be seated next to eachother ?

Flight Attendant: Im sorry miss but we seem to have had a mix up. His seat is here while hers is at the back.

Noura: Great...



Dina went over and sat by the window, her seat was at the back of the plane. There wern't any columns. It was all equal. She was seated near the window.

A few moments later Dina recieved a message from 5aled, it read ...

Hey gorgeous. The Maldives is gonna be amazing !


Dina: Freak...


Dina switched off her phone and watched the rest of the passengers take their seats. While scanning everyone she thought the regognized a familiar face. She shook her head annoyingly and looked out the window.

Suddenly she felt someone beside her.

Dina: What the hell !!

5aled: Hey gorgeous..

Dina: What the .. how did .. ?

5aled: Sweetie if I wanna find you, I can.

Dina: Whatever you know this is fun and all but could you please go to your seat.

5aled: But this is my seat.

Dina: Excuse me ?!

5aled: Yeah ..

Dina: So its just a coinsidence that your seat has been filled next to mine?

5aled: Nope, I arranged that myself.

Dina: Ok dude what is your deal ha? Why the all a sudden stalking !!

5aled: Bs..

Dina: Bs?

5aled: Bs.

Dina: You treat me like trash and now you expect me to enjot this flight which is going to be hell for me?

5aled: I know what I did was bad and I hate myself so much cause I really wanted to hang out. Bs wallah if the thing I had to do wasnt so damn important I would have never ditched you. Your an angel I would never wanna break one of your wings.

Dina: *thinking* awwwwww my wings, 7leelaaa.

5aled: So can we atleast try to enjoy the flight ?

Dina: *sigh* I guess it wouldnt hurt to try...



Back In The Front, Naif and 3bdulah


Naif: You ok?

3bdulah: Yeah why wouldnt I be?

Naif: Mmm I dunno, maybe cause your high school sweetheart is all the way at the back sitting next to some guy.

3bdulah: 3adi she knows him anyways...

Naif: Mn jd ?

3bdulah: Yeah their like third cousins.

Naif: Third cousins or no third cousins, they seem to be a little too friendly.

3bdulah: LOOK !!! I dont care ok, she can do whatever she wants !!

Naif: 3bood shfeek 9yer kitha ?

3bdullah: Im fine ok.

Naif: Hey, its me you can tell me anything.

3bdulah: Mdri, I mean I've adoredher ever since middle school and we were so close. Then now she comes back into my life and no matter what I do, Im still never gonna be good enough for her.

Naif: Its her loss. Bkefha.

3bdulah: L2.. I love her and I damn right know Im better off with her than that asswhole 5aled will ever be.

Naif: Well then go get your girl.

3bdulah: E bs keif ?

Naif: We've got 4 days on an amazing island ya 3bdulah.

3bdulah: Yeah ...



Next Row, S3oud and Noura


Both were ignoring eachother, Noura kept on shuffeling through her ipod while S3oud was flipping through the sky gifts magazine.

There was only a few minutes till' take off so he wanted to go use the rest room. Noura didnt notice him geting up since she was too occupied with her own stuff.

She wanted to go get a glass of water before takeoff so she went to the front to ask one of the attendants. Just as she passed one of the restrooms S3oud pulled her in, without anyone noticing. (clever little bastard isn't he? ;P )

Noura: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING !!

Without even a reply, he pulled her close to him and brought his lips slowy to hers. Noura coudlnt seem to pull away. She missed his lips. She needed them. Right there in his arms she felt safe. She felt like no one could ever harm her. Thats how S3oud made her feel. He treated her with such respect, like she was his Queen to serve.

There lips finaly locked. A passionate lustful kiss. The restroom was so small that they had no choice but to hold onto eachother.


{ Stay tuned for the part 2 of the magical plane ride to Maldives ;P }

6 comments:

Sly said...

<3'ed it .. !
A7s Baykoon Kash5a fel Maldives . . ;)

Waitin' .. ^_^

Anonymous said...

i wanna know what's gonna happen between noura and s3oud i hope things work out...please post soon

Narrator Dawn said...

I AM LOVING NOURA AND S3OD
Dina and 5alid r boring
3abdulla is annoying !
LOVED THE POST THOUGH

ox
www.ohmyallaah.blogspot.com

destined love said...

more plz im hooked!!!!

Diet Coke said...

Alaah! loving it ;p we'll see what happens ib Maldives;p

Emnilia said...

susy please right about 3abdula and dina wayd in the next posts . I wanna know what happens!!! Let her soften up a bit... I love 3bdula he realy loves her cz he isnt giving up <3 lov ya ;*