Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

High School .. part eleven

This post is dedicated to my one and only SUWI ;*

I really want you guys to check out her blog o '3asban 3nkm you will follow ;P


http://itsagirls-world.blogspot.com/2009/07/help-me-8.html
_______________________________


Noura: He's not in his room? You sure?


Dina: I knocked a couple of times but nothing.

Noura: Hmm weird, werent you guys having dinner last night.

Dina: Yeah but then i excused myself to go check on 3bdulah.

Noura: Is he ok?

Dina: I found him passed out in the hallway.

Noura: WHAT? IS HE OK!

Dina: Yeah he's ok 7mdelah.

Noura: Oh here is comes now.

3bdulah: Hello ladies *winks at Dina and walks away*

Noura: Oh whoaaaah what was that?

Dina: What?

Noura: He just winked at you!

Dina: So?

Noura: Did something happen between you two?

Dina: Maybe..

Noura: SPILL !!

Dina: I'm sorry but dont you despise me ?

Noura: No anymore now yallah spill !

Dina: Lets just say I nursed him back to health with my tender touch.

Noura: So does this mean you guys are together ?

Dina: I dunno, we havent talked about anything. Kiss. Goodbyes. then bed.

Noura: Well your gonna have to.

Dina: Yeah inshallah. I'll go now.






Dina: Hey you..

3bdulah: Beautiful *kiss on the cheek*

Dina: Umm.. about last night...

3bdulah: Was amazing... *pulling her onto his lap*

Dina: Where do we stand?

3bdulah: I know what I want, do you?

Dina: Boodi the kiss was amazing and all but I need to know your in it for the whole package.

3bdulah: Ive always been in it. I love you Dina.

Dina: Na3am?

3bdulah: Yeah, I love you and I wouldnt have changed last night for anything.

Dina: Me neither...

3bdulah: How about we have dinner tonight huh? A little candel light near the beach.

Dina: Wow uhh thats sounds great but Im just really not up for it tonight.

3bdulah: You sick or something?

Dina: La la kilah 5air bs t3bana shway I wanna rest.

3bdulah: 6yb 7beebty go rest now w ana aji a6amin 3leeki b3dain.

Dina: Ok.


Meanwhile 5aled was all the way on the other side of the island booking a ticket.


*Incoming Call: Dina*

5aled: *sight* Alou..

Dina: 5ALED! Finaly. Where are you? Are you ok?

5aled: Yeah I'm fine.

Dina: Where are you?

5aled: I'm getting a ticket.

Dina: Your leaving?

5aled: Yeah.

Dina: Well atleast come by and say goodbye to me.

5aled: I dont think I have time.

Dina: 5aled.... please.

5aled: Fine, I'll meet you at the loung downstairs in an hour.




Dina went back to her room to get ready for her meeting with 5aled. She layed out her clothes and jumped into the shower. She decided to wear her skinny black jeans and loose white top. Just something casual.

Meanwhile Noura and S3oud were having a romantic stroll on the shore of the beach.


S3oud: This looks like a good spot.

Noura: The sand will get in my ass you ass !!

S3oud: I just love how blunt you are with me.

Noura: Let's go over there to those huge rocks.

S3oud: T3aly bs bla dala3.


He pulled her onto his lap where he sat on the sand. Both enjoying the warm water hitting their feet. They just sat there enjoying the sunset, living their moment. The truly did love eachother. Althought they are in high school and still didnt turn 18, it was a well know fact that these two were going to be together for a very longtime.



That Night, The Lounge

5aled: I just got bored. I wanna head on back.

Dina: But we just got here. Its our second day. Cant you wait just 2 more days.

5aled: Why?

Dina: What do you mean why? You did all this for me and now you wanna push it all aside.

5aled: Ahaaa so now you just realized it was all for you? Wow...

Dina: What the hell are you talking about?

5aled: Im talking about you and 3bdulah's makeout session last night.

Dina: You saw that?

5aled: Hell yeah.And Im glad I did, Now I dont have to waist my time anymore. You obviously made your choice.

Dina: 5aled I...

5aled: Save it. I am getting on that plane tonight. Good bye Dina.


And just like that he walked away.
Dina went back to her room and just sat quietly on her bed staring at the wall. She was confused herself.


She picked up the phone...


Dialing 5aled

doooooooooooooot.... doooooooooooooooooooot.......... dooooooooooooooooot..... dooooooooooot....

Dina: SHIT !


She didnt want to lose him so she followed after him to the airport. When she got there she didnt know where to go. So she ran around the whole airport and once she found him, she froze in her place.

Walking slowly towards him and hugging him from behind. He turned around and pulled Dina off.


5aled: No...

Dina: Yes...

5aled: No...

Dina: Yes....


Dina pulled him closer to her and just buried herself inside him. He was weak, 5aled truly did have feelings for her. But did she? She just kissed another man last night, was it a mistake?

5aled backed away slowly. Dina gave him a confused look. He smiled and took her hand and started to walk.

Dina: Where are we going?

5aled: I owe you a proper dinner.



>>> I wanna know what you guys think of the story so far <<<<

9 comments:

Monwa said...

loved the twist!!!!

keep us posted... dont take long

Sly said...

I <3 the story and I <3'ed the part

Dina should choose between 5aled or 3bdullah .. I hate it when I see a girl with two or more.
5aled is nice but I think she should go with 3bdulla .

Noura and s3ood r a cute couple

Waitin (A)

Nawarii said...

i love it and i cant get enough bas 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam i sense that dina is going to break abdulla's heart mskeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Anonymous said...

you definitely need to get dina back with abdullah ASAP! khaled is rude and thinks he's the shit!!!

Suwi said...

7yaaati entaaay i love u so much;* i love ur blog walla;* u gave me the courage to start my own;*

Diet Coke said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

NO for khalid
YES for 3bdullah
i hate khalid 3abala kilish bas hes not ou 7aram 3bdullah he desreves to be with her ou i think shes gonna regret what she did with khalid
We need another post ASAP

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE THE STORY I LOVE YOUR POSTS PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!
I really dont know who i like more..
3abdulla's adorable i think Dina should go with him but at the same time i feel sorry for Khalid he traveled for her..he does love her and have feelings for her but
3abdulla's so sweeeeeet i seriously dont know!
-Hope

Anonymous said...

SHE'S CHEATING ON BOTH OF THEM?
WISH THA?

- UR SILENT READER ;p