Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sorry ;**

It's been a busy summer and I just can't seem to find time to post. Those last three posts were from the days that I would be tired and at home. But latley all I would do is go out. I'd wake up, get ready then head out and not be back until late.

Oh and I HAVE to tell you !!

Im in the taxi making my way to Harrods with my cousin and her friends. So we stop at the traffic. As you already know the way London's can works is that there are two pull out seats on the front and a normal sofa type on the opposit of it.

So my cousins was on the pull out one. All of a sudden I see her waving at someone. I turn around to see that she had just waved to a guy walking with his mom. Then she waves again, BUT this time his mom waved at back at us!!

B3dain the taxi driver decides its best to pull up just a little bit away from where we saw the guy and his mom. So we all jumped out, payed and started walking towards Harrods si fast, practicly running. Good, we lost them right? No! They walkd into Harrods ALSO !

K2no "Na9eeb" la bnt 5alty.. as we said all day :P


Another thing...


We sat down at the Pizzeria in Harrods. And there was this hot guy whome we called "yellow shirt guy". He sat on the right across from me. And he looked like my best friends ex boyfriend so I decided to capture a picture and send it to her. But how?

Ah yes, I had to do the old routine.

I had two of my cousins friends "fake" a pose so I could "fake" take a picture of them. OMG was I obviouse!! He smiled at my camera !! :-O


Later that day at night. We saw BOTH of them !!

The Harrods guy didnt really notice us since we managed to escape him and his mom.
But as for the yellow shirt guy, oh did he notice ME !

He passed by me very slowly, just eyeing me with those gorgous eyes of his. It was so unexpected !

I just put my hand on my mouth and tried to look away, but agh I just couldnt... I was just frozen there in my place!




______________________________________
I hope your all having an amazing summer. And please forgive me for not posting. I promise you I will once I get the time I need. You want juicy dont you? ;P

Well It's late and Im exhausted. Good night and sweet dreams. I love you all.
As for my >> SUWI << I just cant get enough of you <3

8 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

FIRSSSSST!
whoaa i say you go for the yellow shirt guy .. a7ess he's really hot, dayumn:P
have fun hun;* and don't worry about posting.. enjoy london while you're there!

Anonymous said...

loooooool im reading this oo china its someting me or my friends would post...the waving... o ya kither il times ili we fake posed to take a pic of a dude.. ilmoshkila ina they alwasy chik us bas ma nit3alam... and yellow shirt guy.. i7na we have a grey shirt guy :p

have fun ib london nd no1 ra7 iynashbich 3la the not posting thing...we understand wat r going thru ;p

Suwi said...

7abeeeebtiii entaaay anna ilyyy i cant get enough of u !!! walla see u in a few hours babe;*

Hend said...

Susy leave ur email i dont have it ok

Suzy.Q said...

HEND

MINE IS doody.17@live.com

SUWII'S IS s.767@hotmail.com

Hend said...

i invited both of u :))

Cuteandcuddly said...

lol no comment :P

Happy you are enjoying London !!!!!

7aLeeB KaKaW said...

ahlaaan.. i just read ur whole blog o it was nice mashalah wayed nice ;**

bs i was wondering u didnt cont. with somebody help me i was really into the story oo espcially true stories.. !! i wish u could cont with that story thnk u ;*