Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

High School .. part fourteen

This was very awkward for Noura. She was sitting across the table from Dina who was talking to 3bdulah while 5aled was undressing her with his eyes. She was so angry that she couldnt take it anymore. She got out fo her seat and grabbed Dina by the hand and pulled her into the restroom. She didnt even give a shit that there were people all around. She just did what she did.



Dina: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?



Noura: I cannot believe after what you've done, your still not disgusted with yourself !



Dina: Wsh feeki inti? Janeti ??



Noura: How are things with you and 3bullah?



Dina: Were just f --



Noura: Sorry I ment 5aled?



Dina: What?



Noura: Mm hmm 3amla nafsaha habla...



Dina: Can we talk about this later please... were at dinner.



Noura: Yeah and at that dinner table are two guys who are crazy for you.



Dina: .....



Noura: You led 3bdulah on and now 5aled? Why couldnt you just stick to one huh? 7abakat? Lazim all of them ?



Dina: Well what do you want me to do y3ni ?



Noura: PICK ONE DAMN GUY BEFORE YOU END UP HAVING ONE IN TOO DEEP !!



Dina: You dont get it Noura its hard ok.. I love them both !!



Noura: No our not!! Your in love with the idea of love!! You still havent had it because you refuse to give a chance to the one who deservs it and we both know who that is !!



Dina: Can you just keep your mouth shut until I figuire something out?



Noura: Ofcourse I will.. but you have to do it soon before...



Dina: I know....


Noura: 5ala9 thats all I wanted to say to you.

Dina: Am I allowed to leave ?

Noura: Haha yallah lets go.




After that the dinner went smoothly. Everyone got along ok and had a ball. That was until 5aled kept playing footsties with Dina under the table.


Dina: Stop it! *whispers*

5aled: Oh cmon dont tell me that doesnt head you up.

Dina: Were in a restuarant how sick can you get?

5aled: Mmm... come with me..

Dina: What? No!

5aled: I'll meet you out back yallah !

Dina: EEE 3leenaaa wsh ra7 nsawi f hatha el walad.

As Dina got up after 5aled no one noticed, that is except for Noura. She staring eyeing Dina down.

5aled took Dina's hand and led her all the way to the back of the resturant. He then slowly pressed her up against he fall and gazed into her eyes. That was the one simple move that could turn Dina into melted ice.

He took her arms and put them around his neck and started to lean in . By grabbing her hips he pulled her closer to him.

Closer and closer until suddenly ...


3lya: DINA GET IN FAST !!

Dina: Whats wrong?

3lya: Noura...

Dina: Oh damn it NOURA !!!


The three of them rushed back into the restuarant finding both 3bdulah and Noura out of their seats argueing.

Noura: Why the hell would I lie about something like that !!

3bdulah: You've always hated her !! Im sick of this Noura, sick of your little mind games!! Im through with you thats it !!

Noura: Oh so what ? Now your just gonna walk away ?

3bdulah: Thats exactley what Im gonna do.


3bdulah stormed out of the resturant leaving everyone their in utter confusion. Thank god 5laed came in when he did , otherwise it would all be down hill for Dina.


5aled: Shit... whats going on?

Noura: I dunno. why dont you ask Dina *rushing out of the restuarant*

5aled: Dina?

Dina: How the hell would I know?

3lya: Uhh.. Dina 7beebty I think its time we call it a night.

Dina: Yeah... Uhhh 5aled I guess I'll see you on the plane then...

3lya: LETS GO !

5aled: Hey go easy on her!

3lya: YOU STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER !!


She put her hands around Dina's shoulders and they both just walked out.



The Next Morning, In The Plane


Dina saw 3bdulah, next to him an emty seat so she decided to sit herself there.


Dina: Hey you...

3bdulah: Hala 7beebty...

Dina: You ok?

3bdulah: No Im not ok. Noura jus kepy going on and on how you were sneaking around with some guy behind my back. I mean yeah ok I get that she hates you and all but why bring in my happiness into her little circle of crap !

Dina: Hey *putting her hand on his cheeck* its ok..

3bdulah: L2 ya Dina... Your my girlfriend and you do not deserve this...


Thats when it hit Dina. "Your my girlfriend", 3bdulah's girlfriend. It all seemd clear to her now. Obviosuly he cares more and truly does love her more. It struck her that 5aled was not the right man for her.

She turned her head and looked to the back and found 5aled sitting there all by himself.


Dina: I'll be right back ok?

3bdulah: Sure.




5aled: Oh hey...

Dina: Hey... umm.. we need to talk.

5aled: So talk.

Dina: I dont think we should see eachother anymore.

5aled: Do I even get a reason ?

Dina: I'm inlove with someone else.

5aled: Wow.. you just cut right in there dont you?

Dina: 5aled... Im so sorry I really didnt mean to hurt you.

5aled: But you did.

Dina: Yeah.. and Im sorry. But this is how I feel and I intend to act on it.

5aled: So he's finaly getting you....

Dina: Excuse me?

5aled: 3bdulah..

Dina: I really think we both deserve eachother.

5aled: Yeah...

Dina: And I was kinda hoping you wouldnt tell him anything.

5aled: Dont worry I wont...

Dina: Ok good. Well, I'll see you.



The rest of the flight was peaceful.

Dina and 3bdulah kept laughing and just enjoying being with eachother... "finaly" 3ala golat Dina.

Noura and S3oud, well nothing new going on with them... is drama headed their way ?

And what about Naif and that little conversation he had with Noura where he told her to keep shut?

Will his little past rise up to the present again?

And will Dina's happiness with 3bdulah soon vanish once he walks into school halls?



Stay tuned for the next post for it will be juicy.. a juicy long one that you wont wanna miss.

4 comments:

identity said...

a7san i hate 5aild
oo 3bdullah cute oo dina zoo8a!!
next post please;p

Nawarii said...

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY dina came to her senses ya3ni GOOD MORNING 3abood is the most amazing guy wala itha matabeee a7na kilina nabeeeh...lol
CANT WAIT for the juicy post:D:D:D im soooooooooooooo excited

love..* said...

hahaha a5eeran!! ive been waiting for this post!! i really really hate 5aled.. WAYED! and Dina 3alaiha ib 7arakat ;p haha anyway i love the story ;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Im a silent reader <33 7beet il story,yallah bser3a abee il next post lol :P.
check mine :
http://urhalo.blogspot.com/