Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

High School .. part ten

Dedicated to Purple Sky ;* Who's purple-ious story I'm addcited to :)



_______________________







It's been twenty minutes into the flight and everything seemed normal. No one noticed S3oud and Noura in the bathroom together, nor did they notice them walking out of the bathroom.



Once they both were back in their seats, everything changed. Both 3bdulah and Naif couldnt keep their eyes off them. One minute their all enemies then the next their back to lovers.





S3oud: Umm.. could you tell them to stop staring please.


Noura: Who?


S3oud: A77m..


Noura: Naif! 3bdulah! 5ala9 !!


Naif: But how ?


Noura: We love eachother ok, thats all you need to know.


3bdulah: Fine by me.


Naif: Yeah, you can keep the little details for yourself.


Noura: Great *huge smile*


S3oud: So that was.... something


Noura: Hehe yeah...


S3oud: Look I'm really sorry but you have to believe me...



Noura: *placing her finger tips on his lips* shhh.. it's ok. I believe you.


S3oud: Tdreen 8ad esh a7bk ?


Noura: Hmmm nope. tell me ! *dala3 voice*


S3oud: Haha.. I love you so much Noura. Wallah if I lost you I really dunno what I would have done.


Noura: Yeah but were here now right?


S3oud: And this time theres no chance in hell I'm gonna let you go again.


Noura: 7beeby inta I love you!


S3oud: 9dgeny mo kthri 7beebty... mo kthri





He slowly leaned in and gave her a light peck on the lips.



Meanwhile 3bdulah saw 5aled getting out of his seat and walking towards the front of the plane so he got up and went towards Dina.





3bdulah: Hey.. *sitting down*


Dina: Oh hi


3bdulah: How are you?


Dina: Im great you?


3bdulah: Same..


Dina: Im sorry but this is 5aleds seat.


3bdulah: Oh yeah I know hehe.. I was just coming over to say hey.


Dina: Oh ok, well hey.


3bdulah: So you and 5aled seem to be headed somewhere.


Dina: Me ans 5aled? Haha hell no, he's got a thing for me but I sure as hell dont.


3bdulah: Didnt look like that from where I was sitting. Its ok Noura you dont have to hide it , tra 3adi.


Dina: 3bdulah, Im not lying. The guy is cute and all but were not together.


3bdulah: Oh, Hey can I ask you something ?


Dina: Sure, shoot.


3bdulah: When we land I --


5aled: Hala 3bdulah, now get off my seat.


3bdulah: Hala f 3enik *getting up, walking away*


Dina: Ummm dont you think that was kinda rude?


5aled: He was in my seat.


Dina: *sigh* Whatever..


5aled: Oh cmon gorgeous give me a smile


Dina: I'm kinda tired so I think I'm gonna take a nap.


5aled: Bra7tik 7beebty..


Dina: *thinking* 7beebty ? Did he just actualy call me that? Ufff why does he make me feel like this. One second I hate him then the next I'm hooked. Oh my god those hot lips, if only they were mine. DAMN YOU DINA sleep yallah sleep !!!




Maldives

Everyone grabbed their little suitcases and headed off to the hotel.

Dina and S3oud had their own seperate mini rooms next to oneanother, but it was not connected.

Noura, Naif, and 3bdulah all had a 3 connected room suite.

5aled, well he's 5aled meaning/ofcourse his room was right infront of Dina's.

They all got settled in and unpacked. After that it was straight to the beach.

Noura: Nothing, were just back together again.

Naif: How? You guys barely spoke, fj2a y3i!

Noura: DUDE WE MADE OUT IN THE RESTROOM !!

3bdulah: You had to ask didnt you ? *putting a towel on his face in embaressment*

Naif: Yeah.. I think I'm gonna go get a drink.

Noura: Ahaa, yeah you go do that.

3bdulah: Well for what its worth, I'm happy for you Nouni.

Noura: Thanks, ad you?

3bdulah: Me?

Noura: Dina?

3bdulah: Oh, well I'm working on it.

Noura: Listen Im not a big fan of hers but you atleast got to step it up a bit and take the risk. This has been going on for what?... 3 years? You gotta make your move.

3bdulah: How about for once you stop worrying about other people and focus on yourself. Dont worry about me. I'll be fine.

Noura: I live 2 feet away so...

3bdulah: I can always come to you, I know. Enjoy the sun with your boyfriend.

Noura: Oooh speaking of boyfriend thats our jet. See ya later.

3bdulah: Have fun... *sigh*

He just sat their buried in his thoughts. He didnt know what to do. Dina obviously wasnt showing any intrest towards him. She and 5aled seemed too friendly on the plane, and he witnessed it. What could the poo guy possibly do to win over the heart of his 3 year love intrest?

Dina was all the way on the other side of the beach in her hot pink bikini tanning. 5aled was no where to be seen meaning a chance for 3bdulah to have his alone time with her.

3bdulah: Hey you..

Dina: Oh hey.. did I get a tan yet? *all jumpy*

3bdulah: Haha no not yet.

Dina: DAMN !

3bdulah: Why do you want a tan so bad ?

Dina: Have you seen me? I'm all white!

3bdulah: La wallah bl3ax your perfect..

Dina: *turning her face away, going back ot her tanning position* Umm.. thanks..

3bdulah: So I was thinking about scuba diving.

Dina: Oh? Well have fun.

3bdulah: I was kinda hoping --

Poor boy, poor poor boy ...

5aled: Ready?

Dina: Yup let's go.

5aled: Hey 3bdulah.

3bdulah: Hey....

Dina: I'm sorry, you were about to tell me something?

3bdulah: It's nothing, never mind hehe.

Dina: Awww c'mon really. You were hoping what?

3bdulah: I was hoping....... the three of us could have dinner tonight. But I just re--

Dina: We'd love to !

5aled: Yeah sounds like fun. We'll meet you down at the lobby at around 9.

Dina: Bye now..

He was so angry he wanted to punch the pine tree infornt of him. It seems whenever he tries to talk to Dina, 5aled would fj2a show up.

He left the beach and went straight up to his room.

That Evening, 9:00

Dina: Hahahaha yes that was a shark i know one when I see one !!

5aled: Ya hablaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaaaaaaaa it was a just a huge rock !!

3bdulah: *sigh* Listen you guys I think I'm gonna call it a night.

Dina: No please stay it's just 9:30.

3bdulah: It's been a long day. I'm exhausted. But you two enjoy the rest of your meal. Good night.

5aled: Yeah we will.

Dina: 3bdulah ? *getting up*

5aled: Let him go 7beebty. *grabbing her hand*

Dina: No 5aled I wont let him go. He didnt seem right to me. Unlike some people I actualy do care how others feel. *walking away*

5aled: Oh c'mon Dina !! Are we still on that? Kan 3ndi throof mohima !!

Dina rushed to the elevator to catch up tp 3bdulah. She felt that something was up, she got such a negative vibe from him.

The elevator was too slow so she took the fire escape stairs. She ran up and once she got to her floor she found 3bdulah lying on the floor infront of his door step.

She hirried over to him and lifted him up onto her lap. She put her arms around him and repeated his name gently until he woke up.

Dina was in tears.

3bdulah: Dina?

Dina: Oh thank god your awake are you ok? Are you hurt?

3bdulah: Shhh... calm down. Im alright. Just a bit dizzy.

Dina: You should have asked me or 5aled to help you up.

3bdulah: Im fine.

Dina: No your not fine!

3bdulah: Listen, I can handel it from here. You can get back to your dinner.

Dina: I..

3bdulah: You what?

Dina: I wanna stay here.... with you.

3bdulah: Now why the hell would you --

She quickly kissed him before he could even finish his sentence. His head on her lap, oh it was just to die for.

3bdulah couldnt believe it. Dina, kissing him? It all seemed like a dream to him. His love had him in her arms.

All the way at the end of the hallway was 5aled, who saw it all. He tilted his head away is disapointment. His room was in that same hallway but he just couldnt stand facing Dina now, tonight. So he left the hotel and checked into another one for the night.

It all seems perfect doesnt it? Noura and S3oud getting back together. Dina and 3bdulah finaly had their moment.

But this is the Maldives. One hell of an island where anything can happen. Sill four more days left. Anything, just anything can happen.

4 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

first! can't wait till the next!

Nawarii said...

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg ... london is definitely having a positive effect u ...i bet its those hotties haaa lol..send me some plsss

Sly said...

<3ed it

Enshalla Everything Remains In This Way. W Enshalla Khaled Doesnt Ruin It.

Waitin (A)

Anonymous said...

NEEEEXT
XXX