Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

High School .. part twelve

Dear Readers,

I know I used to post daily but you see it's summer and I'm usualy out of the house, so I dont wanna write you a post when I'm in a rush. Don't you want a juciy one? Well I cant do that when I'm in such a rush now can I? You need me relaxed, cuddled up in bed, the laptop on my lap, and a hot cup of tea to get my blood flowing. Just like now.. I'm heated with ideas for this post!

I love you all and I promise I will try to post more often.

______________________________________



Dina and 5aled had their romantc little dinner at a cozy restuarant near the beach. They actualy got to know eachother alot more better. Before when they used to hang out it would just be tease flirts but this time 5aled really wanted to put in the effort. He wanted to get inside her and know her,really know her. After that he dropped her to her room. They said their goodnights and that was how their night ended.. well 5aled atleast.


KNOCK KNOCK !!


Dina: Meen?

....

Dina: Meen ??!!


She opend the door ...


3bdulah: BOO !!

Dina: What the FUCK !!!

3bdulah: 7beebty I'm sorry..

He pulled her into his arms and led her to the bedroom.

Dina: What are you doing here, its passed midnight ?

3bdulah: I wanted to check up on you, you didnt seem well earlier today.

Dina: Oh... right. Well I'm all better.

3bdullah: 7mdelah. So why didnt you change yet?

Dina: Oh I was just about to. Umm.. could you turn around?


And so he did... while Dina was changing her door knocked again. Who could it be this time. She had a feeling it was 5aled so she pushed 3bdulah into the bathroom and ran to the door.

Dina: 3bdulah fix me the tub ... Im feeling..... tense. !!!


5aled: Hey.

Dina: Hey, what are you doing here?

5aled: I forgot something...

Dina: Which is...

He pulled her over placing his hands on her hips and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

5aled: That...

Dina: Oh... mmm... hmmm.... hehe..

5aled: Haha shfeeki ?

Dina: Nothing... just so unexpected.

5aled: You didnt expect me to leave without a kiss now did you?

Dina: Haha ok Mr. Lust I think you better go now.

5aled: Alright fine, when will I see you again?

Dina: You do know we live in the same hotel right?

5aled: Yeah but its kinda diffirent now. We need to plan it out. Were a couple now.

Dina: Oh... yeah... a couple.

5aled: Yallah 7beebty ma ra7 a6awel 3leeki. Sweet dreams.

Dina: You too, good night.


She rushed over to the bathroom.


3bdulah: Ok all ready.

Dina: Ha?

3bdulah: The tub...

Dina: Oh right... you know what I suddenly feel much better.

3bdulah: Ok... so who was at the door?

Dina: Oh just the housekeeper asking me when I want my room to be cleaned.

3bdulah: Aha.. anyways you go change and I'll wait for you out in the living room.

Dina: Yeah ok.


She changed into her white boxer shorts and hot pink tanktop. Its' not that she's a whore or anything but she did have a guy waiting for her out in the living room. So the least she could do is look hot for him, I mean after all he did fix her the tub right?


3bdulah: Wow...

Dina: Hehe .. pervert.

3bdulah: Meen 8alik u9lan twareni kl thal zain?

Dina: Haha la ykthar. Move over.


They both spent the rest of the night on a comedy channel. They stayed up until 5 am, where they both fell asleep.

The next morning everyone was wondering where 3bdulah was.


Noura: I barely see him anymore it's weird.

Naif: 3adi it's ok. Maybe he's working things out with Dina fa 3adi.

Noura: Yeah I know but like it's our third day here and we havent spent anytime together, all of us.

S3oud: 5ala9 ana aw3adek bokrah el leela ana 3azmatkm, kilahkom 3ala 3asha.

Noura: Awww baby.. I love you *kiss*

S3oud: W ana akthar.

5aled: Good morning...

Noura: Ok when did we become friends?

5aled: You know I really wish you would give me a chance.

Noura: Dude.. I'm not related to you. I'm not dating you. I rest my case.

S3oud: Ya 3asal inty !

Noura: Shayef kaif ? *winks*

Naif: 5aled no offence 7beeby bs...

5aled: S3oud did say all of us, so I guess I'll see you all tommorow. Cio !

Noura: Ugh!! That guy pisses me off !!

Naif: What did he ever do to you?

Noura: For one think he is the only thing getting in the way of 3bdulah and Dina being together. Now Im not a fan of Dina but 3bdulah has been hooked on her since forever and he deservs to be happy. And that son of a bitch is messing it all up!

S3oud: 7beebty hadi.. Its's ok. You cant be little miss matchmaker. Leave it to him, let him find his own way.

Naif: 9adig wallah. You always but in peoples love lives.

Noura: Are you forgeting how I helped you with this little hobby of mine.

S3oud: Hobby?

Noura: SHH !!

Naif: .. *sight* I take back what I said...

Noura: Better!

S3oud: Almhm 7beebty I'm gonna go freshin up. Tbeen shay?

Noura: La 7beeby tslam. Ashofik b3dain.



Naif: I told you to never bring that up again !!

Noura: I know, I know and Im sorry wallah I am.

Naif: ... You know I saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Noura: Mn jidik? Wain?

Naif: I was in Harvey Nicoles with 3bood and I saw her.

Noura: Well did you guys talk or anything ?

Naif: No, ofcourse not! I saw her from far away. She was with her friends.

Noura: 7beeby why didnt you tell me?

Naif: You were having your own problems with S3oud.

Noura: So? Were ebst friends. I dont care if Im sick in a coma bed, you still tell me !

Naif: Inshallah 6al 3mrik.

Noura: eeee adab !!

Naif: Haha.. yallah let's go freshin up too. I wanna have a night in tonight. T3alow inti o S3oud.

Noura: Yeah sure ofcourse.

Naif: I just wanna forget her..

Noura: 7beeby you will...

Naif: Noura it's been a year...

Noura: Sometimes these things take time. Im sure your gonna be fine. Your a catch any girl would snatch you up in a second !!

Naif: But what if ---

Noura: L2 no what if ! You are one hell of a guy Naif Al-Flani and any girl would be damn lucky to have you. Your handsome, sweet, kind, smart, funny, everything a girl would ever want in a guy. You'll see, somewhere out there is a girl in your shoes, waiting for you.

Naif: Wow...

Noura: What?

Naif: I never thought Id hear a speech like that from you.

Noura: Well neither did I but you gave me no choice! Now lets get off our asses and go get ready !!





Meanwhile Back At The Hotel



3bdulah: Dina... Dina... Dina....

Dina: Hmm...

3bdulah: Yallah wake up I ordered us room service.

Dina: What are you doing here?

3bdulah: Haha y7lelik... we fell asleep.

Dina: Oh well thanks but I really wana hit the shower. So can I just meet you downstairs for breakfast ?

3bdulah: Yeah sure 7beebty, see you in a bit.

He gave her a light kiss on her forehead and left the room.


Dina: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* SHIT !!


Dialing 3lya..


3lya: Doody !

Dina: Doody needs your help!

3lya: 5air, shfee ?

Dina: Im screwed !

3lya: 7beebty whats wrong with you ?

Dina: 3bdulah and I kissed.

3lya: Ok..

Dina: 5aled and I kissed.

3lya: Okaaaay...

Dina: They both think Im with them.

3lya: Which hotel are you staying at ?

Dina: The Palms why?

3lya: Cause I'm coming.

Dina: No, no wallah you dont have to.

3lya: Sweetie, your there with your guy friend who is with his girlfriend 24.7 You need me.

Dina: Today? Can you?

3lya: Thats what 5ali Thamer's jet is for baby.

Dina: Haha yeah...

3lya: See you in a bit.


Dina felt ar ease a bit. It's true she was all alone on this little island. Sure she came with S3oud but he ended up fixing his relationship with Noura meaning they would be spending all their time together. She really didnt have anyone she could trust. All she had was 3lya and Yasmeen. Yasmeen was away with her mother on a buisness trip leaving 3lya all alone.



A few minutes later Dina met up with 3bdulah downstairs for breakfast.


3bdulah: You look stunning mashallah !

Dina: Thank you 3bood *kiss*

3bdulah: Doody what do you say we rent a jet today?

Dina: A jet boat?

3bdulah: Yeah and just cruise around.

Dina: Sure sounds like fun.

3bdulah: I'll make the arrangments after we eat.

Dina: Oh shit here comes 5aled.

3bdulah: Should we invite him over?

Dina: *mumbeling* I dont think we have a choice.

5aled: 9ba7 el 5air ya 7lwa !

Dina: Oh heeey you...


He tried to reach for Dina's cheek but she managed to pull away in a way leaving 3bdulah clueless that anything was going on. She really was in a tough pickel. The whole brekafast was like a game. She had to mamage to keep both guys hands off of her without rising any suspicions.



Later That Evening...


KNOCK KNOCK !!

Dina: 3loyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

3lya: 7beebty Im so glad Im here !!

Dina: Come in come in !!

3lya: It's alright that I share a room with you right?

Dina: E 6b3an !!

3lya: So whats going on? Your dating the two of them?

Dina: No.. Maybe.. Ugh I dunno !!

3lya: Dina its either you are or you arnt.

Dina: Mdri wsh 9ar.. One night ended with me making out with 3bdulah then the next night ended with me and 5aled sharing a romantic dinner.

3lya: Oh my god.. Dina if you kissed 3bdulah first then it means 5ala9 period.

Dina: I know but then 5aled was going to leave and I didnt want him to.

3lya: Yeah but thats not fair to either of them. They both think your in a relationship with them. You have to pick one before someone gets hurt.

Dina: I know what Im soing is wrong but I just like them both so so much !

3lya: You cant have them both Dina. '3ala6 kitha... pick one.

Dina: But what if I cant ?

3lya: Your gonna have to.

Dina: But I like them both so much.

3lya: Then you need time with yourself to think about who you like a little bit more.

Dina: I HATE THIS !!

3lya: You got yourself into THIS !

Dina: I dont have to do it tonight do I ?

3lya: Hell no! Tonight is our night !

Dina: Oh by the way S3oud is inviting us all out for Dinner tommorow night.

3lya: All of us ?

Dina: Yeah...

3lya: No. We wont think about tommorow. Now lets just enjoy the night. Its not the end of the world. Tonight is OUR night !

Dina: I'm so glad your here.

3lya: I always will be 7beebty.

Dina: Alrighty then.. let's unpack.




S3oud: Noura?

Noura: Ha? Oh hey S3oudyy..

S3oud: What are you doing ?

Noura: Nothing.. I saw Dina's door open so I closed it.

S3oud: Yes I saw. But before that you were pressing your ear into the tiny space.

Noura: No I wasnt...

S3oud: *raising an eyebrow*

Noura: Alright fine maybe I was.

S3oud: Yallah ya malgoofa let's go.

Noura: Where?

S3oud: As far away from people as I can...

4 comments:

Dreamer;* said...

FIRST!
and Dina is in a big mess :o

Nawarii said...

susyyyyyyyyyyyyy ur the best...this post was so juicy i loved it bas jad dina needs to stop messing with them if she ends up with 5aled im taking abdulla 5alaaaaaaa9 i decided cuz he is such a sweetheart and im glad noora and s3ood are back together i love them ....cant wait for the dinner to see what happens ya wailiiiii....hope ur enjoying london

Sly said...

<3'ed it !!
It is really a hard choice 7ag dina ya7lailha ..

Waitin (A)

Singing Warlus said...

Maldives<3 I think Dina should stick to Khalid;p I know it's my first time commenting but it's cuz I just opened my account, check out my blog

Singing-warlus.blogspot.com