Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 7

STUPID connection!!
I wrote this post 3 days ago !!
It wouldnt post :''''(
We just installed a new much more faster line :D
Enjoy the post you guys.
And many juciy surprises await you ;)
I love you ALL ;******************








Did that really just happen ?

Did Fahad just call me up in the middle of the night ?

No no, I must be dreaming.

I really thought I was, till I woke up the next morning and checked my messeges.

They were all from Fahad.

This was actualy happening.



Sba7 el 5air yal '3alya.. awal ma tgomeen send me a messege;**



Deema was away for the weekend with her parents.

So all I had was Farah.

I was so confused and scared all at the same time.

I needed her.

I needed her to assure me that everything was going to be ok.

We had breakfast at her place then spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies.



Farah: So what are you gonna do ?

I was hoping you would have the answer to that.

Farah: 7beebty wallah I wish I did but this is something your gonna have to decide all on your own. It's your choice wether you wanna block Fahad out of your life or keep him.

But what would you do ?

Farah: I dont know, I mean I'm not anywhere near your situation so know.

Im scared.. he exposed a side of him last night that terrified me.

Farah: Try not to think of it in a negative way. Think of it as something sweet.

Sweet? The guy called me up at 4 am ! The afternoon would have been a much appropriate time.

Farah: So tell him that !

I will.. just as soon as he calls me. I already sent him a message when I woke up. All I gotta do now is wait.



And that's exactley what I did.

I tried to not over think about it all and just enjoy my day with Farah.

Deema was coming back tommorow and she has something important to tell us.

We were on our toes dying to know the big news !


Later that night I got home to find a huge surprise waiting for me.

When I walked into the living room I found my parents. But not just them.

I found Sul6an sitting there talking to them.

At first I thought he was telling them about Fahad.

But the minute they saw me a smile appeared across their faces.

All except for Sul6an.


My parents told me he was here to see me.

So we excused ourselves and headed up to my room.



Sul6an: So... Fahad...

What about him ?

Sul6an: Tell me about him.

Ok your joking right? The other night you stormed out of here furious and now you wanna know about him. Whats the catch?

Sul6an: No catch. I just wanna know about the guy who's dating my cousin.

Were not dating. We talk. As friends.

Sul6an: How did you meet ?

Umm that's really non of your business.

Sul6an: Ok then I'll guess. He sent you anonymous e-mails and you fell for each and every one of them until he seduced you onto msn.

What the --

Sul6an: It's the 21st centuary sweetie. That's how things work now.

He isnt a bad guy. He's kinda and caring and .. well yeah...

Sul6an: Why are you so quick to defend him? I didnt say anything against him.

Why are you here Sul6an.. If your here to poke fun then please leave.

Sul6an: I just wanna know how you could invite some stranger into your life in a blink of an eye. You barely know this guy.. forget what he's told you. But do you really know him ? You've never seen him. You never know.. he could be lying about everything and just be one of those guys looking for a good time.

If he was then why would he keep me around for over a month? If I was just a game, he would have made a move along time ago. You dont know him, so dont act like you do.

Sul6an: Im just trying to look out for you. I love you too much to see you get hurt. *sigh* Did you give him your number.

Yes we've herd eachother's voices.

Sul6an: What happend to the girl who was against all this crap? Who called it all bullshit? Who wanted nothing but to focus on her studies? Who the only people in life that she wanted were her family and friends? Where is she? Cause I dont see her anymore.

It's not like I planned any of this Sul6an. It just happend. And Im glad it did. Fahad is a good guy. He cares. He listens. He's sweet. Whatever! So what if I met him online! Maybe this is my fate.

Sul6an: Do what you want Hadeel, I just came here to tell you what I think.

M kan la da3i but thank you. I can very much take care of myself.



We sat in awkward silence for a while and then he left.

I went and washed my face, brushed my teeth and wore my comfy victoria secret pj's.

They always did the trick to help me relax.


I got out my laptop to check my e-mail, when my phone started to vibrate.

It was Fahad!


My heart started to race like a beating drum.

I started burning up.

I blasted on the AC to the extreme.

And counted to three...



Hello ?

Fahad: Hallah wallah.. hallah wallah bl '3alya.

Ahleen..

Fahad: Shfeeki 7beebty ?

Mfeeni shay.. I've just had a long day..

Fahad: Mmm.. so tell me. Wsh saweety? I wanna know everything.

Wallah abad. I was just with my friends. We stayed in and watched movies.

Fahad: Did you have fun ?

Eeh el7mdelah.

Fahad: Hatha aham shay 3ndi.

Umm.. did you get my message?

Fahad: Eeh 7beebty I did. Sorry I could text back or call but I had an exhausting day.

Everything ok ?

Fahad: All is fine. Oo 7ata lw feeh shay you dont have to worry about anything. I just want you happy and relaxed.

Awhhh.. thats sweet.

Fahad: Walaw..

And here starts the awkward silence.

Fahad: Haha tawna eb awal mokalema 7beebty. It's gonna take a little time for us to get used to it all. Bs aw3adek ra7 etkoneen sa3eeda 6ool ma enti ma3ay.

Oh.. wait so were an item now ?

Fahad: I hope we are.. but I dont wanna pressure you. If you just wanna stay friends ana 7athir. Aham shay ma athee3ik min 7ayati.

Haha stop with the lame chick flick lines..

Fahad: La t-thay3i el mawthoo3.

I do like talking to you.. but I'm just a bit scared.

Fahad: Afaaa.. scared from me?

From the wholw situation were in. It almost seems too good to be true.

Fahad: 7beebty el wa7ed egool el7mdelah o bs. I want you to give me a chance, give us a chance.

Mmmm.... ok. I'll take a leap.

Fahad: We'll both take a leap together.

5 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

sultan iz jealous!! iznt he????

mimi-7 said...

ashkara sultan wanted her bas fahad picked her first
wanasa drama yaaaaaaay:D
love u;***

Looyah said...

fahad 8ahrenny
he seems wayed shayef 3mra w '3a9eb nafsa 3ala hadeel
w hadeel shu balaha? she was bright fee haay esewalef...why is she acting so dumb n naive now? t9addeg watever he says to her!
al7een I feel enna fahad waraah m9ayeb..
cant wait for the next post!
love ya! xx

F;* said...

ok , i honestly dont think sultan is wrong , bil 3aks i think hes right , w madri a7is fahad is kind of a player w a bad guy , w she doesnt deserve a broken heart maskeena!:'( loved the post;*

Esoteric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.