Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Accident! ;'(

It's been 5 days, I know.

But you see just last night I came back from the hospital. Just 2 days ago i got into an accident, where i fractured my skull. El 7mdela the doctor said I was safe from anything tragic. Trauma yes, but I was so close to have being in a coma.

I cant go into detail mn kither ma I repeated everything over and over to alot of people. So all i have to say is that it's gonna be a while before I post again. I need to rest and to regain my strength.

As for now I'm off.
xoxo - D.

11 comments:

Monwa said...

matshofeen shar :|

Pearla said...

bsmellaa 3leeeeek, ma tshofeeen shaar inshallaaa..
7mdella 3ala salamtkkk ;*

Darliam said...

ambeeee ma tshoofeeen shar
3asa allah egawmich bel salama
oo don't worry take your time aham shay 97tch

get well soon ;***

Red said...

OMG il 7imdilla 3ala salamtich o matshoofeen shar inshallah ;**

shoug said...

esmilla 3alaich ... matshoofen shay 7abeebti! and take all the time you need.. 9i7itich aham! ;***

Nawarii said...

alf el7imdella 3ala salamtich 7abibti D fi 3adoweeenich inshallah... who cares about the blog a7eeeen aham shai salamtich ow u regain ur strength...real world matters more 7abibti

pls after a while 6amniniiiiii...love u D

Rawan said...

matshofeen shar oo get well soon

Halaa;* said...

salaaamaat matchoofeen shaaar <3

Anonymous said...

salaamaaat!!!!!

we miss uu!!! ;*****

Anonymous said...

Smeela 3alaich salamat matshoofen shar:* Take as long as you need:*
-Hope:*

identity said...

tyt hun! oo matchofeen shar!!