Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

High School .. part 33

Dedicated to the lovley Nawarii ;* ILY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



After her intimate moment.. oh who are we kidding! Her hot steamy moment (there thats better) with 3bdulah, he walked her up to her hotel room. Gave her a kiss on her neck.. YES HER FREAKIN NECK!! And off he went, not knowing when the next time she'll see him.

Noura: Hey where have you been ?

Dina: *sigh* I love Barcelona ...

Noura: O.. k... where were you ?

Dina: Downstairs in the lobby.

Noura: I didnt see you when I walked in.

Dina: That's cause my face was on 7amad's. *wink*

Noura: Oh my god no way he actualy came here to see you !

Dina: He like all of a sudden sent me a note up to my room and we met downstairs.

Noura: DETAILS !

Dina: Wallah theres nothing to tell. He just told me how he coudln't wait until tommorow to see me, and then frenched the hell outta me.

Noura: Ok now I'm kinda turned out wanting S3oud here right now !!

Dina: Haha keep your dirty little fanatasies to yourself please.

Noura: Wj3 feeki !

Dina: But.. how will I know when I'm gonna see him again.

Noura: Duh! You guys have plans for tommorow night.

Dina: Yeah but since he stopped by tonight, doesnt that make tommorow night tonight ?

Noura: What the hell are you saying ?

Dina: Agh I dunno if today was instead of tommorow.

Noura: 6ub call and ask him.

Dina: HE DIDNT GIVE ME HIS NUMBER !!

Noura: Ohhh... *putting another piece of chips in her mouth*

Dina: Noura this guy knows how to make a girl melt. I mean I barley know the guy and he managed to get my blood flowing faster !

Noura: But isnt it like a little too soon for you guys to like kiss and all that.

Dina: To hell with too soon! The guy is so hot I wanna lick melted chocolate off his bare chest !!

Noura: Allah y8rafik ! I've just lost my appetite.

_____________________________________________


The Next Morning...


A relaxing morning at the pool. Enjoying the sun, with a ton of tanning oil. The girls just relaxed and spent their morning under the sun, ordering cocktails after cocktails.

Dina looked gorgous! Wearing her hot pink bikini and over sized Chanel sunglasses. She captured the eyes of every man at the pool.

Noura was busy reading Cosmopolitans "Dirty Sexy Sex" to notice anything going on around her.

As Dina sipped on her iced strawberry cocktail she saw a familiar face coming her way.



7amad: Man would I kill to be that drink. *stting down on the end of the pool chair*

Dina: Well hello there.

7amad: Hey gorgous.

Dina: What are you doing here ?

7amad: A couple of my friends are staying here.

Dina: Oh?

7amad: And ofcourse Im also here to see the most sexiest girl in Barcelona.

Dina: Sexy huh ?

7amad: Sexy.. hot.. fucking drop dead gorgous.


He then slowly leaned in and kissed her ont he lips. Moving down to her neck, giving it a light suck. Then to finish it off, he bit the end of her ear.


Dina: Aha..

7amad: Thank's ...

Dina: No I didnt mean it that way.. I just ment, well Im just a little shocked thats all.

7amad: You werent so shocked yeserday.

Dina: That's cause there weren't a group of guys staring at us.

7amad: What ?

Dina: *pointing behind him*

7amad: Oh hahahaha ya shabab t3alo !

Dina: What are you doing !

7amad: Dina this is Faris, Thamer, Yousef, 3bdlm7sin.

Dina: Uhh, hey.

Guys: Ahlain.

Dina: Well I'm gonna get back to Noura so you go and have fun.

7amad: So I'll see you tommorow night yeah ?

Dina: I thought we.... yea tommorow sounds great.

7amad: Ok bye.


Dina: Men...

Noura: Tell me about it, look over here.. *showing her the page* they can actualy do this to you !!

Dina: Your sick..

Noura: Its so hot !

Dina: Cosmo? Really?

Noura: Oh shut up! I know you have a hundred of thise stacked away under your bed!

Dina: Ummmm hehehe...

Noura: Hah!

Dina: Well this is a womens magazine. Plus men have Maxuim so yeah.

Noura: Yallah 5an nmshe I'm bored!

Dina: Yallah.


____________________________________________



Incoming Call: 5aled


Dina: Aloo ?

5aled: Ahlain Dina kefik ?

Dina: Hey, I'm good.

5aled: Listen do you think maybe we could see eachother tonight. It's been a while.

Dina: Ummm tonight's not really good. I've got plans.

5aled: Just for a while. I'm heading back tommorow.

Dina: Why so early ?

5aled: Sabia...

Dina: Oh, right.

5aled: So can you try ?

Dina: Well.. I guess. I've got plans at around 9 so if we could see eachother at 8:30 ?

5aled: Ok great tommorw ?

Dina: When's your flight ?

5aled: At 11.

Dina: Ok then see you.

5aled: Yallah salam.


______________________________________________



The Next Night...



Dina: Is this ok ?

Noura: Mmm too flashy.. where your flowly baby blue knee length dress.

Dina: Do I even have something like that ?

Noura: I saw you back it. Look for it.

Dina: This one ?

Noura: Yeah, where it with silver flats.

Dina: Which ones ?

Noura: Tods.

Dina: I packed that *tilting her head*

Noura: OH MY GOD I even know your wardrobe better than you do.

Dina: 6yb ufff 5ala9. Im gonna change.


_______________________________________________


It was 8:45. Dina hurried down to the lobby hoping she hadn't missed 5aled.

Luckily he was still waiting.



Dina: Hey sorry I'm late.

5aled: Don't worry abou it.

Dina: So what's up ?

5aled: Wow.. first off let me just say.. you look stunning.

Dina: Thank's.

5aled: All this for me ?

Dina: Dont flatter yourself sweetie.

5aled: Haha I'm just kidding.

Dina: I told you I was going out.

5aled: With who ?

Dina: ... Just a friend.

5aled: Aha.. well anyways.

Dina: Yeah so you said you wanted to talk.

5aled: Nothing in specific really, just that we havent spoken in a while.

Dina: Mmm...

5aled: So how's Barcelona treating you ?

Dina: I love it. Getting away from all the drama back home..

5aled: Yeah I know what you mean.

Dina: Oh, are you and Sabia having problems ?

5aled: La la el 7mdelah everything is great.

Dina: So your happy ?

5aled: Yes, she's an amazing girl.

Dina: And when's the wedding ?

5aled: It was gonna be in a month, but we changed it to two.

Dina: Wow.. isn't that kinda too fast ?

5aled: Why? I mean theres nothing else stopping me from marrying her.

Dina: ....Your right.

5aled: Dina is something on your mind ?

Dina: Im sorry 5aled I know I have no right telling you this, especially now but.. how could you just find someone that fast. Like.. like I wasnt worth the wait...

5aled: I cant believe your bringing this up now ya Dina. I did wait, so long. Y3ni what am I supposed to do? I cant wait forever. I moved on.

Dina: I know you did but ---


Talk about moment killer.. !


7amad: Hey, I hope Im not interupting something.

Dina: Oh, hey 7amad.

5aled: 7amad?

Dina: My friend that Im going out with.

7amad: Hey.

5aled: Hi.

7amad: Ok so are you ready to go ?

Dina: Yeah just give me a minute ?

7amad: Sure Im by the door.

Dina: Thank's.


5aled: Thats who your going out with ?

Dina: Is there a problem ?

5aled: You moved on from 3bdulah fast.

Dina: I was over him along time ago.

5aled: And you say you want to be with me and your off with the first guy that hits on you.

Dina: You know what? Screw you 5aled. *walking away*



______________________________________________



At Dinner...


7amad: You ok ?

Dina: Yeah Im fine, just a little tired.

7amad: I dont think thats it.

Dina: Let's just drop it ok.

7amad: Im sorry but I cant. A girl I like is out with me while thinking about someother guy.

Dina: What are you talking about ?

7amad: C'mon Dina Im not dumb.

Dina: I --

7amad: I'm not mad you know..

Dina: Your not ?

7amad: No, I know what it's like losing the someone you love.

Dina: How did you...

7amad: Well when a girl stares at a guy like you stared at him and doesnt have his arms wrapped around her... its clear.

Dina: You do have killer instincts you know that ?

7amad: Go to him Dina.

Dina: Sadly.. I cant.

7amad: And why the hell not ?

Dina: He's getting married.

7amad: Well then break it off. Win the bastard back.

Dina: How the hell am I supposed to win him back in two months ?

7amad: If you really love him, you'll find a way.

Dina: What if I dont ?

7amad: Is he worth fighting for ?

Dina: Ofcourse he is...

7amad: I'm gonna miss you, you know.

Dina: Ive still got a couple of more days in Barcelona.

7amad: Yeah but your gonna spend them with him not me.

Dina: Are you sure your ok with this ?

7amad: Dina.. I want you to be happy.

Dina: Your sweet.

7amad: I know.. I try to be...

Dina: But he's getting on a plane back home in like an hour.

7amad: Well then I suggest you get your cute little ass on that plane.

Dina: What am I supposed to say to him ?

7amad: If he asks tell him you miss your parents or something. It's one hell of a long flight. Make it worth it.

Dina: Who's gonna drive me to the airport ?

7amad: Let's go !!

Dina: Ooo can we have one more kiss in the car ?

7amad: You read my mind baby !


________________________________________________


At The Airport...


Dina bought her ticket and with 7amad charm he persuaded the women at the ticket stand to check to see where 5aled's seat was.

Turns out the bastard was in first class with an available seat next him.


Dina: Shit I cant afford it, I maxed out my credit card... Well it was worth a shot. *turning away*

7amad: Oh no no no where do you think your going? Your still getting on that plane.

Dina: How ?

7amad: Excuse me, yeah we'll take it.

Dina: 7amad you've done way too much. I cant let you do this too.

7amad: Hey listen.. *cupping her face in his hands* Your a special girl Dina, I want you to be happy. So your gonna go get that lucky son of a bitch. And who knows I might even come see you.

Dina: Your amazing, truly amazing. *giving him one last kiss*

7amad: Call me once you land.

Dina: I will.. Oh could you tell Noura ?

7amad: Heading to the hotel right now. Yalla your late go !


______________________________________________


She got on the plane and sat down. 5aled still hadn't boarded. Her hands started to sweat. He heart was racing faster and faster with every passing second. Her knees were jumping.

She was scared. Really scared. She never thought she was the kinda person who would ever go all the way for a guy. Buying a last minute out fo no where.

She didnt know what she was doing. Sure, 7amad talked her into the whole thing but she was now starting to wonder how she went along with it.

She was sick of love giving up on her, but she decided this was her last chance and she wouldn't allow heart to be broken again. She was going to fight, fight for that bastard.

When you love someone, you go all the way. You take drastic measures. You face your worst fears. Cause.. love doesnt come around everyday. But when it does, hold on to it as tight as you can... and never let go...


{ Silent readers you know what to do, w klkm ba3ad ;** }

10 comments:

BLBM:** said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!! its amazing 7amad is a true friend ma3ana 7aram he loves dina:(
BTW: thanx for the post:P

BLBM:** said...

OMG IM FIRST YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been a silent reader from day one and I love your stories! Unfortunately I lost the one I love so I know how u feel! My point is keep it up! Xx - silent reader

Anonymous said...

hmm... tear.. i love that there is a motivational speach at the end :P
this post was truly the best ever.. great job.. a7is inich ur getting greater and greater by the post XD

identity said...

if i told you i ADORED the post i would be lying! cause i more than ADORED it wallah! next post please!

Nawarii said...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD a7ibick maraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thanks a lotttttttttttttttttt 3ala el dedication ow eldedication 3ala the hottest and juiciest post on earth....ur such a brilliant writer and ur imagination blows my mind....

I

LOVED

THIS

POST

and i love you moreeeeeeeeeeeeee.... thanks again walla it made my day....

Suzy.Q said...

**Love Ya, e 7amad is sweet bs he doesnt love dina, he just knows what shes been through, he really does care about her and i garantee u , we will be seeing alot more of him. :)

**Anonymous, well that silent mouth of urs better lose it hold ;p 7beebty im so sorry to hear that, just shows to prove the one is out there but still hasnt found you. trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

**Anonymous, well im all about mini motivational speeches.. and thank u so much im happy to see ive expanded LOL.. ;p

**Identity, and i adore you <3

**Nawarii, walaw it needed the dedication u9lan .. w ana a7bk akthar ;**

BLBM:** said...

yay thats good cause im goona miss him!!!
:D Big Smile

Anonymous said...

7amad so CUTTE!!! if u dont want him ill take him;p

Anonymous said...

check out my blog sonutsaboutu.blogspot.com