Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

High School .. part 34

Ok just relax, stay cool. Oh my god what the hell am I doing? Aghh 7amad I hate you so much right now.. Ok he's still not here yet. I could leave righ? Oh here I go..... and back down I sit. Why is the world out to get me?


Dina thought as she sat nervously in her seat.



5aled: Uhhh your going home ?


Dina: WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME !


5aled: For one very young girl you are ten times paris hiltons attitude

Dina: Am I supposed to laugh ?

5aled: I am...

Dina: Whatever..

5aled: So what ?

Dina: Excuse me ?

5aled: Your here to tell me something arnt you ?

Dina: Wow your full of yourself.. I'm headed back home you dumbass.

5aled: Somethings never change.. *murmering to himself as he sat down*

Dina: What is that supposed to mean ?

5aled: It means your an immature little brat.

Dina: *jaw drops*

5aled: Becareful you dont drool.

Dina: I cannot believe I have to spend the following hours with you.

5aled: 5air.. inshalla 83da hina ba3ad ?!

Dina: E 6al 3mrik.. ana 83da hina fa o9 wla klma w 5leek sakit la al7een a36eek kaf.

5aled: And.... I rest my case.



A Couple Of Hours Into The Flight...



They both just sat there completley ignoring eachother. 5aled, reding his sports magazine while Dina was listening to her i-pod.

The only contact that was happening was their elbows hitting. You know how it goes. One wants to rest their arm on the arm chair then the other pushes it off.

Whenever 5aled would get up to use the restroom, Dina would purposly trip him. Just like a couple of rugrats, they did everything to make the other burn inside.


5aled: What are you listening to ?

Dina: Non of your business.

5aled: Give me that.. *snatching it*

Dina: 5aled !

5aled: Hmmm.. Halo by Bethany Joy Lenz...

Dina: Give it back ! *trying to reach for it*

5aled: Let's listen abit shall we...


I always said that I would make mistakes. I'm only human and that's my saving grace...


5aled: Aha... nice but not my style. I'm more of a techno person.

Dina: *grabbing it* Ughhh !

5aled: Why are you getting upset. I was only fooling around.

Dina: Yeah? Calling me a spoiled brat then you wanna have fun.

5aled: I just wanna make this flight a bit intresting thats all. I'm bored.

Dina: And I'm annoyed.

5aled: I'm sorry ?

Dina: 5ala9 let's just drop it.


He then slowly leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek, She was surprised, fj2a a kiss. She pulled back a bit and raised an eyebrow.


Dina: What was that ?

5aled: An apology.

Dina: Aha...

5aled: Dina?

Dina: Hmm..

5aled: I'm sorry about what I said earlier today and before we took off. I was a jerk to you and you dont deserve that.

Dina: Whats done is done.

5aled: Dont me mad at me.

Dina: Lel asaf its hard for me to get mad at you.

5aled: Y7belik..

Dina: Do you mean that ?

5aled: Ofcourse I do.

Dina: So are you nervous ?

5aled: About?

Dina: The wedding.

5aled: Who wouldnt be ?

Dina: Point well taken.

5aled: You know you should really try to get to know Sabia.

Dina: Yeah... I'll keep that under consideration. *going wtf in her head*

5aled: Seriously..

Dina: I really dont have the time. I mean I've got college soon. I wanna check out the campus and a get supplies. Shop for new clothes. And maybe even get a head start on everything, since my summer will be spent at home.

5aled: Well just think about it I mean.

Dina: Sure...



____________________________________________


Noura: So any update ?

S3oud: Well... we have to destroy the leukemia cells and allow normal cells to form in my bone marrow.

Noura: Babay your gonna have to walk me through ths step by step cause I's hearing Japanese over here.

S3oud: I need to have a cell stem transplant.

Noura: What's that ? It sounds really bad!

S3oud: Umm kaif agolik.. y3ni they need to take out the bad cells and replace them with new healthy cells.

Noura: Oh well that sounds easy. So you'll be cured.

S3oud: Inshallah. But its not 100 percent succesful to all patients. Bs insallah allah ystr.

Noura: So whens the surgery ?

S3oud: Tommorow.

Noura: WHAT? well then I have to come see you, be with you !

S3oud: La 7beebty wallah mala da3y. Inshallah if all goes well, I'll see you in a month tops !

Noura: I love you 7ayati !

S3oud: I love you more ya ba3ad 3umri.. ism3i al7een I gotta go. Their gonna give me drugs.

Noura: Why ?

S3oud: It helps a bit..

Noura: Ok well take care please. And you call me right before your surgery tommorow.

S3ouds: 7ather 7beebty.


______________________________________________


Back On The Plane...


They both fell sound asleep. Both their shoulders touching. Her head on his shoulder, his head lying on hers.

At one point he woke up and just stared down at her smiling.



Dina: I'm thirtsy...

5aled: Excuse me, yeah could we have two glasses of water please.

Stoirdess: Right away sir.


Dina: *yawn* My neck is killing me. This is why I hate flying.

5aled: You know you actualy looked kinda cute alseep.

Dina: Oh and you were watching over me ?

5aled: Well you were asleep on my shoulder.

Dina: Oh Im sorry!

5aled: No, you know it was kinda nice.

Dina: Hehe..

5aled: So you and that 7amad guy, whats the deal ?

Dina: Nothing's going on between us. We met, we had a goodbye dinner and that was all. He's just a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

5aled: Good...

Dina: And why do you care anyhow ?

5aled: I dont trust him.

Dina: You barley know him.

5aled: Yeah bs dri.. a7sa la3ab.

Dina: He's a good guy.

5aled: If you say so.

Dina: I do!



Home Sweet Home...


5aled: Listen I got my car waiting for me, I could drop you home.

Dina: Yeah ok.


The ride back was silent. Dina just stared out the window and every once in a while she would turn to take a quick look at 5aled.



5aled: So ?

Dina: Thank's for the ride and... have a nice life ... *opening the door*

5aled: Whoahhh shfeeki? What do you mean ?

Dina: *silent*

5aled: I dont want you to disappear out of my life.

Dina: You dont ?

5aled: Ofcourse I dont! I still want you apart of my life. And I would love you to come to the wedding.

Dina: I dont think thats a good idea. It'll be too awkward. For both me and Sabia.

5aled: I'm sure she'd love to see you there.

Dina: We'll see.

5aled: Fair enough.

Dina: So I guess I'll see you ?

5aled: Yeah I'll see you...

Dina: Bye..

8 comments:

identity said...

NO NO NO NO NO that was not supposed to happen la2 la2! kanat
lazem itgol i love you 5alid oo he says i love u dina not talk about sabia oo 7amad!!! loved the post next post please!!!

Anonymous said...

didnt like the post wayed..
ma kaan feeha action..
ya3ni dina didnt say to him anythn or even try to hint.. it was all abt sabia and 7amad..
and u better not kill s3ood or else im not readn the story anymore..
the only gd thing in this story is him.. dont take him away frm us.. pweeez.. keep up the gd work tho.

Anonymous said...

didnt like the post wayed..
ma kaan feeha action..
ya3ni dina didnt say to him anythn or even try to hint.. it was all abt sabia and 7amad..
and u better not kill s3ood or else im not readn the story anymore..
the only gd thing in this story is him.. dont take him away frm us.. pweeez.. keep up the gd work tho.

Nawarii said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laih ya dina playing hard to get he is engagedddddddddd lazim ishwai u make more moves bas walla im sooooooooo happy inah she'll try to win him back cuz i mean its so damn obvious he is in love with her and she is crazy about him as well... bas poor sabia i feel sorry for her i wouldnt wanna be in her shoes....

D i love your imagination its MAGNIFICENT just like you... mwaa7

Anonymous said...

I'm the silent reader who commented last time..you'll know me as 'd' ok? :P anyway great post! You're really improving! (:

BLBM:** said...

NO *sob sob*
kant lazim itgoola u cant marry her oo ina 7amad was helping!!!!!
thanx for the post:P

Anonymous said...

http://nawariistime.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

la2222 she should tell him that she loves him:|
love the post next post pls:*