Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

High School .. part 29

Later That Night...
( Phone )



3bdulah: Im so glad you called...

Dina: I've got someting to tell you...

3bdulah: Inshallah 5air ?



__________________________________




5aled: Yuma im sorry about everything. It's been a while since we've talked.

Um 5aled: E wallah 7beeby bs yallah 9ar eli 9ar.

5aled: Uhhh 3ala el shay eli 9ar fe shay lazim agolik.

Um 5aled: Aallah yrtha 3laik la tfta7 el mawthoo3 marah thanya.



____________________________________________



Dina: It's all just been this one giant roller coaster ride you know ?

3bdulah: I know baby. Does it help to say that I've gotten off it ?

Dina: Thing's are diffrent now.

3bdulah: We'll make it better, we have to.

Dina: *sigh*


_________________________________________________




5aled: E ana dary yuma inik ma t7been eli 9ar bs fe shay lazim t3refenah.

Um 5aled: A7bk w kl shay ya 5aled bs lisa hathi el 7araka eli sawaitha lisa marrah mthayegni.

5aled: 6yb mmkn tsme3eeny dgeega ?

Um 5aled: Na3am ?


___________________________________________


Dina: Were graduating in three days 3bdulah. Three days. What comes after that ?

3bdulah: Me and you come after that.

Dina: But I dont think I can continue my life with someone who once treated me so bad. I know your sorry and I forgive you but I just dont wanna go back into that hole.

3bdulah: So basicly your saying get the hell out of my life.

Dina: I never said those words !

3bdulah: No but it's what you ment.

Dina: Will you stop putting words in my mouth please !


______________________________________________



5aled: I saw Sabia today.

Um 5aled: Yrbiii 5aled etrek el bnt f 7alha. Haven't you done enough ?

5aled: Yuma esm3ny!

Um 5aled: Hmmm ?

5aled: We talked everything out and ... were getting married.

Um 5aled: Mn jd? Mu 83d tmza7 ?

5aled: Haha laish amza7 inshallah ?


_____________________________________________



3bdulah: So now what y3ni ?

Dina: Now we say goodnight and I'll see you graduation day.

3bdulah: Are you sure you wanna do this ?

Dina: Yes I'm sure.

3bdulah: Why do I get the feeling that this has something to do with 5aled.

Dina: It's not. Me and you just weren't ment to be.

3bdulah: Fine. If this is what you really want then fine. I just ---

Dina: Goodnight 3bdulah.

9 comments:

Nawarii said...

I'm glaaaaaaad dina made that decision
cuz min jid abdulla doesn't deserve
another chance and I have a feeling
Dina will contact 5alid...great post
D.. :*

Suzy.Q said...

** Nawarii, 7beebtyyy awal comment ba3ad ;* im happy u like how things are going.. thank u :)

identity said...

a7san ma7ib 3abdulla!! oo il7een 5alid will have to leave that girl oo dina oo 5alid will be together!!;D;D;D;D;D;D im loving the story wayed wayed! next post please!!;D

Samy said...

short
but loved the way u made it small and divided the conversations..
el mohem
ya.. it wud be nice if 5aled and dina got back.. bas 5aled didnt deserve dina.. sabia is so much better for him.. and dina.. ukh..
she needs to find another guy..
im glad 3bdallah is off the hook
tht son of a *****!! I want dina to kno abt him and tht he cheated on her.. and mona.. how did u make her go? she had to be punished!!
ugh!! te8harny tht girl..
and I hope s3ood gets better cuz he's the best thing in the story..
and NAIF !!! COME BACK !!!
I miss him.. Im glad 3alya's back in the story but NAIF !!! NAIF !! lol ok im stopping.. but ya.. cant wait for the COLLEGE version !!! Keep up the gud work girl and Do more posts !!! WE LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

FAKKAA;p 3abdulla ma9a5ha;p he doesnt deserve dina umm i forget his name not khaled the dude that helped her forget the insident ili on her locker;p HE DESERVES HER!!! heheh or khaled hmmmm i still love it thanx:*
-Hope:*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FooFii said...

NEXT POST @@ ! PLEASE !! NOW !

Suzy.Q said...

** Identity,haha yalla why dont u continue writing the story since u have it all done ;p...

** Samy, i promise u there is more naif to come.as for mona mmmmmmmm lets just wait and see what i come up with ;p thank u ;*

** Anonymous (Hope;*), the other dude was naif.. and hes taken by 3alya babe ;s

** cherriMuffin, inshalaaaahhhh ;D

Anonymous said...

iam confused does dina know that 3abdullah kissed mona?!??;s
anyways....
YAAY;;P dina left 3abdulah finnaly because iam begginning to hate him!!;@
i cant wait for khalid and dina to be toghther! there perfect for eachother<3
love the post next post pls:*