Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

High School .. part 32

5aled: Dina 7beebty wsh feeki t3ali 3ndi.

He pulled her closer and rested her head on his shoulder and just stroked her hair whispering "everthing's gonna be ok."

Dina: No it's not ok! Everything's screwed up.

5aled: It doesn't have to be. Tell me what happend.

Dina: No, it wont do any good.

5aled: Maybe I can help.

Dina: Trust me ok, you can't.

5aled: Try me.

Dina: 3bdulah and I broke up --

5aled: I'm sorry to hear that.

Dina: Are you gonna let me finish or what ?

5aled: Sorry.

Dina: Almhm he followed me here to Barcelona and now won't even allow a guy to flirt with me.

5aled: How so ?

Dina: Noura and I were out at this cafe and then this guy came up and started talking to me. 3adi we were talking. Fj2a 3bdula plays the most immature role and made it appear like I was some sort of hooker.

5aled: WHAT !

Dina: He was like how could you just get up and leave after that night we had.

5aled: And then what happend ?

Dina: Well what do you expect... the guy just got up and believed that I was a skank !

5aled: You want me to talk to 3bdulah ?

Dina: La Allah y5aleek. I just wanna forget all this.

5aled: Well, I mean if you wan't we could go out.

Dina: I just came back 5aled.

5aled: I know but you know if you wanted to get some air.

Dina: No thank's I'll be fine. I think I'm just gonna head up to my room and sleep.

5aled: Ok. 3ala ra7tik.

Dina: *getting up* And 5aled...

5aled: I'm always here you know that.

Dina: I hope so.. night.


______________________________________________


The Next Day...



The girls woke up to a lovely contitnetal breakfast served on their balcony where they looked over everything. It was beautiful. The sun shining down on the streets of Barcelona. They couldn't wait for thheir next adventure. They decided to leave what happend yesterday behind. This was their summer, and they were going to make sure that nothing breaks them.


Noura: So last night was intresting.

Dina: Oh my god I forgot to tell you!

Noura: Tell me what ?

Dina: 5aled's here.

Noura: Ok what the hell are all men after you !

Dina: Jeez what's your problem ?

Noura: I don't mean to sound bitter but my asswhole of a boyfriend hasn't called me in two days. Two days Dina two days !!

Dina: Oh c'mon relax. He's getting treated remember. Make excuses for him.

Noura: I'm gonna call him.

Dina: He said he'd call you so don't you think you should be an angel and wait.

Noura: Oh hell no Im the bitchy devil now.

Dina; St'3forallah. Yallah I'm gonna get changed and I suggest you do the same.

Noura: Yeah yeah in a minutes... Hey sweetie.




S3oud: Hala 7beebty I'm so sorry I didn't call.

Noura: No it's ok. I hope I'm not disturbing you.

S3oud: La 7beebty bl 3ax nawarti youmi.

Noura: How are you ? Are you ok ? When are you coming back ? Do you miss me ?

S3oud: Haha slow down. First of all I'm fine. Second, depends on how fast I heal. And thir, HELL YEAH I MISS YOU !

Noura: Awwwwww baby wallah I wish you were here with me.

S3oud: Speaking of which, how is Barcelona.

Noura: Well, on our first day drama had to strike.

S3oud: 3bdulah ?

Noura: What? How the hell did you know ?

S3oud: He called me last night.

Noura: WHAT ! YOUR STILL SPEAKING TO HIM ?

S3oud: Put aside his bad attitude with Dina but he's been a real good friend to me.

Noura: He hurt my best friend.

S3oud: Look I love Dina and all but 3bdula is real close to me. I won't lose my friend over something that doesn't concern me.

Noura: But it concerns me.

S3oud: Can you atleast try and understand.

Noura: No!

S3oud: Noura, I'm sick. Do you really think now is the best time to discuss this ?

Noura: Your right I'm sorry. So when am I gonna come visit you ?

S3oud: How about you wait for me to heal and I'll come see you.

Noura: Why do I get the feeling you don't want me to come ?

S3oud: I do! You know I do. It's just that... I don't want you to see me like this. All strapped up to machines, its crap.

Noura: 7beeby. I love you and I dont care how you seem. No matter what the situation is I'll always want to be there with you.

S3oud: I love you Noura.

Noura: 7ayati I love you so much.

S3oud: Alright Im gonna go get some sleep ok 7beebty ?

Noura: Ok sweet dreams and call me as soon as you can. I miss you..

S3oud: Ahh ya 7ayati... I miss you more.


________________________________________________


The girls decided to stroll across the streets and start their shooping spree. They entered several shops and ended up leaving with atleast one bag. Their credit cards were fully loaded and they were going to make sure they didn't stop until they maxed out.


Noura: Agh I'm exhausted !

Dina: That's what 3 hours of shopping does to you.

Noura: Oh we need to buy more suitcases.

Dina: Haha we'll manage.

Noura: Hey umm Dina...

Dina: Yeah ?

Noura: I'm gonna go order us something.

Dina: Ok.



She walked into the restuarant and waited in line for her turn at the counter. Suddenly a familiar face stands behind her.


Noura: 7amad... right ?

7amad: Oh Noura... hey.

Noura: Ouch! Cold much ?

7amad: I'm sorry it's just that I didn't expect to see you here.

Noura: Oh ?

7amad: So...

Noura: Listen about the other night I just want to make something clear ---

7amad: No really theres no need. Everything worked out for the best.

Noura: No listen !

7amad: Wow.. ok....

Noura: My friend is not a slut.. or a hooker.. or a prostitude ! She is one hell of a girl and you'd be lucky enough to have a shot with her. That guy last night was her ex boyfriend whom she dumped because he was an ass to her! He's out to find a way to get her back, which will never happen since shes already over him !

7amad: You talk fast !

Noura: Is that all you picked up from what I'e just said.

7amad: I herd every word.

Noura: Good. She's out side sitting down. I'm sure you have a few words to her.

7amad: Yeah.


So he did...


7amad: Hey you.

Dina: 7amad.. hi...

7amad: Listen... I'm sorry about what I said last night.

Dina: I'm listening...

7amad: And if it's possible I would live to take you out to dinner.

Dina: I see...

7amad: What do you say ?

Dina: Pick me up tommorow at 9.

7amad: Looking forward to it.

Dina: Me too.

7amad: Umm ok.. see ya'

Dina: Yeah bye...


Noura: Well well well, what was that all about ?

Dina: Oh I dont know why dont you tell me.

Noura: What? How dare you. I am appauled that you would think I would have anything to do with this.

Dina: Noura ?

Noura: Ok fine, I saw him inside and told him everything.

Dina: Well as mad as I am.. I'm kinda thankful. So thank you.

Noura: Hey, no body messes with my baby girl.


______________________________________________


On The Phone...


Sabia: So are you having fun ?

5aled: Yeah It's alright.

Sabia: You know I've been thinking.. and maybe I should come down there. In seperate bedrooms ofcourse.

5aled: Didn't you say you were going to be planning the wedding ?

Sabia: Yeah but I got bored haha!

5aled: Oh.. well your more welcome to come 7beebty.

Sabia: Thank's but not for sure though. I still havent gotten the confimation on the venue. Their gonna call me today. So if it's a yes then I'll for sure be coming. But if it's a no I'll have to stay and find another venue.

5aled: Oh well how far along are we ?

Sabia: Well it's hard booking a venue in such short notice so theres a huge possibility that I might not make it.

5aled: Well if you won't come then I'll come to you.

Sabia: But you just got there.

5aled: Yeah well I would rather be with my angel.

Sabia: Awwww sweeite. I love you.

5aled: What ?

Sabia: Huh ?

5aled: What did you say ?

Sabia: Nothing...

5aled: No, you said you love me.

Sabia: Guilty...

5aled: Haha indeed you are.

Sabia: I'm sorry...

5aled: Unfortunatly.. I think I love you too.

Sabia: Think is good.

5aled: Yeah it is...


_________________________________________



That night Noura was off exploring the museums while Dina decided to stay home for the evening.

She then got a knock on her door.



Dina: Coming !

Consierge: Good evening miss.

Dina: Hi.

Concierge: I hav been sent to deliever this letter to you.

Dina: Oh.. ok thank's. Goodnight.



The letter read...


I couldn't wait, so meet me downstairs in the lobby. By the way, you looked stunning today.



Dina: That little bastard. *smiling*



She put on a pair of jeans and a black cardigin with a white top underneath, and went downstairs. Just as she walked in to the lobby she knew exactley who to spot...


Dina: Hey stranger.

7amad: Hey yourself. Please, sit.

Dina: So what brings you here ?

7amad: Let's just say I couldn't stay away from you.

Dina: Well said. *blushing*

7amad: Your blushing.

Dina: No I'm not.

7amad; Yes you are. You always blush when your around me.

Dina: You make me blush...

7amad: Your adorabley sexy you know that.

Dina: Hehe thank you.

7amad: Ok now I'm going to do something and I don't want you to kill me.

Dina: Haha why would I kill you ?

7amad: I've got a feeling your the rough type.


He leaned in slowly and kissed her lower lip, then slowly backed away. Dina then put her hands behind his head and pulled him back. She took the lead this time and kissed him.


Dina: *thinking* Damn he's a good kisser!

7amad: *thinking* Agh kill me now shes drop dead gorgouse!


{{ Don't think I've forgotton silent readers. You must comment ;* }}

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!

PinkWorld ~S.S~

Anonymous said...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirst!!

PinkWorld ~S.S~

Samy said...

wasnt tht a little too fast?
wat happened with dina and 7amad?
i mean it seemed like there's just lust between them..
anyway.. gd post.. cant wait for the next one

HaBaHeBo said...

ohhhh i cant wait for the next post luuuuuuv it ;***

Anonymous said...

Love the post!!!
Byebye 3abdulla HELLO 7amad!
I have a feeling I'm gonna like this 7amad person!! ;p
Please post soon!

-Freckles xx

Nawarii said...

i just love noura she reminds me of myself ishwai hahaha how ironic cuz im noora as well... still hating abdullaaaaaaaaaaa ow 5alid mskeeeen i just feel sorry for him walah ow sabiaaaaaaaaaa how cute she loves him its been obvious bas he should seriously cherish her she deserves it...i cant wait for ur next post which im sure is going to be juicy and full of action and drama... hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe i should call you the queen of drama...what do u think d?

mwaaaaaaaaaa7

btw r u fully recovered? love u

Suzy.Q said...

**Samy, yeah but doesnt fire always start fast? ;p

**Habahebo, soon my dear soon ;*

**Anonymous, oh trust me you will love him ;)

**Nwarii, akal al7een noura eli fl 8u9a nawarat akthar mn ma esmik noura ;** and yes u may call me the queen of drama lol !! and thnx 7beebty im fully recovered el 7mdelah <3

FooFii said...

am loving 7amad <3 and 5alood <3 next post please <3

BLBM:** said...

Im back i had a one very busy year sorry i disn't read your blog but i just did i read about more than 14 posts today thanx and btw i love 7amad

Nawarii said...

im waitinggggggggggg for u next post D....

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA999999999999AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! the stories are amazin!! CNT WAIT FOR YOUR NXT POST!!!
-Doki;**

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

wyman http://www.kindel.com/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx panvera http://www.kindel.com/members/Slipcovers.aspx dancers http://www.kindel.com/members/Polar-Heart-Rate-Monitors.aspx illawarra http://www.kindel.com/members/Popcorn-Machines.aspx burrow http://www.kindel.com/members/Garage-Door-Openers.aspx heffer http://www.kindel.com/members/Area-Rugs.aspx gingerboy http://www.kindel.com/members/Omeprazole.aspx onboard http://www.kindel.com/members/Vacuum-Cleaners.aspx ambience http://www.kindel.com/members/Annuity-Calculator.aspx almaty http://www.kindel.com/members/Bariatric-Surgery.aspx hunger http://www.kindel.com/members/Electric-Blankets.aspx devan http://cciworldwide.org/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx foodprints http://cciworldwide.org/members/Vending-Machines.aspx diary http://cciworldwide.org/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx boardwalk http://cciworldwide.org/members/Slipcovers.aspx buyers