Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

High School .. part 28

A few days had gone by since that day and everyone was in a total mess.


But one thing was starting to look better though... S3ouds situation.


Noura: Oh my god are you serious ?

S3oud; Yup thats what they told me *huge smile*

Noura: But New York ?

S3oud: Isnt it worth it ?

Noura: Ofcourse it is but... no you know what I'm coming with you.

S3oud: La 7beebty you wont ... haha I want you right here. I want you to graduate and then I'll come back to you the second everything's perfect.

Noura: I can't even come and visit ?

S3oud: 6b3an I want you too !! Bs lissa lets just take things one step at a time.

Noura: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Im so happyyyyyy !! *hugging him*

S3oud: Ayy ya w7sha my arm !!

Noura: Hehe sorry...



Meanwhile 5aled thought it was time to contact Sabia.


*Dialing Sabia*


Sabia: What ?

5aled: I know I have no right calling you after what happend but I really need to see you.

Sabia: Too late 5aled.

5aled: Please Sabia... all I need it 10 minutes.

Sabia: Sorry.

5aled: Please... dont do this.

Sabia: Fine, I'm at my house come now.

5aled; Now ?

Sabia: It's either now or never.

5aled: Ok ok fine I'm on my way bye !!


And just like that he hurried on over.


He called a bunch of times but she still wouldn't return any of them. I assume you all know who I'm refering to right ?



From: 3bdulah (9:17 p)

Hey i know ive called over a million times but i just really need you to call me back please i so have to talk to u ! i miss u ;*


From: 3bdulah (9:20 p)

Ok... Im guessing your in the shower since you take late ones. Can i join ? ;p la la wallah 7beebty im kidding. Love u ;*


From: 3bdulah (9:45 p)

Babe if your gonna try and call me send me a messege first cuz im sitting with the family. :)


From; 3bdulah (11:00)

Ok now cmon dont do this to me.. 7aram 3leeki wallah. Im calling so please please pick up !




1 Missed Call


2 Missed Calls


3 Missed Calls



Dina: Please 3bdulah... just please stop this. Stop all of this.

3bdulah: You had me so worried are you ok ?

Dina: Am I ok ? AM I OK ?

3bdulah: You werent answering so ....

Dina: Because I didnt want to answer your calls !! I'm sick of this 3bdulah. I dont know what's gotten into you but whatever it is I'm glad I dont have to deal with it anymore cause were through !

3bdulah: No no c'mon baby please I love you !

Dina: I love you too, but I cant have you treating me this way anymore. I deserve better than this.

3bdulah: No baby I promise you things will be diffrent now that... *cough* just please give me one last chance.

Dina: No wait... now that what ?

3bdulah: Now.. that.... weve talked things out.

Dina: Are you sure that was what you were going to say ?

3bdulah: Yeah.

Dina: I'll meet you at our usual spot in an hour.


Will these two couples sort things out ? Will one end while one gets a second chance ? Will pathes cross and rekindel flames ?



3alya: Mama please I really wanna go back home I miss it already aghhh.. !!

Um 3alya: 7beebty were leaving in 3 weeks. Hold on.

3alya: I graduated 5ala9 !! Send me early please !

Um 3alya: And what about your sister ?

3alya: She's spending the summer in Italy remember ?

Um 3alya: Oh yes.. I was hoping she'd gave changed her mind by now.

3alya: It's only a month mama 3adi..

Um 3alya: Thats what I'm afraid of.

3alya: Mama she's 19, I'm sure she can take care of herself.

Um 3alya: Oh I hope your right. Now why on earth would you want to leave so early ?

3alya: Next week's Dina's graduation and I really want to be there.

Um 3alya: Well why didnt you just say that in the first place ?

3alya: Ughh is it a yes or a no ?

Um 3alya: Fine fine yes you can leave tommorow. The planes all ready anyway.

3alya: And who will be accompanying me on the trip this time ? Annie? Ren? Venta?

Um 3alya: Nope. All on your own this time.

3alya; Oh my god! Me, alone in the plane ?

Um 3alya: It's our private plane sweetheart ofcourse I trust it and with you in it haha.

3alya: Thank you mama... Yallah I'm gonna pack ahhh !!




At Sabia's House...


Sabia: Don't make yourself too comfy over there. Remember you've only got 10 minutes.

5aled: Yes I was kind of using you at first because I was in love with Dina but now Ive realized what I lost... you. A gorgouse, smart, amazing women. Dina is my past. I want to be with you because I know your looking for the same thing I am. And I just hope you can give me a second chance to show you the kind of guy I am. I really like you and I know you do too. We've maybe got something here and I wanna take a leap of faith. Will you take it with me ?

Sabia: You know I really hate you right now I really do. I mean you cant just expect me to fj2a say yes. I need to think and ---


And thats when he took both her hands and held them.


5aled: Continue..

Sabia: Uhh what do you think you'r doing ?

5aled: I wanna be with you.

Sabia: I don't know 5aled...

5aled: Take the leap with me.



________________________________________


3bdulah: You look stunning 7beebty.

Dina: Thank's....

3bdulah: Could you please not hate me.

Dina: I dont hate you, I could never hate you. But I just feel like you took me for granted for a while.

3bdulah: Like you said a while. A while back !

Dina: I know and I hope it can stay that way.

3bdulah: So does this mean that were ok now ?

Dina: I don't know just yet.

3bdulah: Dina...

Dina: Try being in my spot and then start complaining !

3bdulah: I told you I was so sorry. I really want to make things work I really do.

Dina: I do too but sometimes things cant be fixed.

3bdulah: We've been through so much together, so why cant we get through this one ?

Dina: Like I said I dont know. I need time to think.




Tonight... someones getting hurt


But who ?




And tonight I will be posting a mini post as a continuation ;*

5 comments:

FooFii said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! PLEASE POST a JUICY ONE <3 please (A) <3 I LOVE THIS ! it's like a torture when you don't post seriously !

Nawarii said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay s3ood is getting better yesssssssssss

i love you D hal post enhanced my mood il9ara7aaaaaaaa :* love you

im glad 5alid is choosing sabia i think they will be a good item

i dont think 3abdulla deserves another chance ....madriiiiiiii

next post plsssssssss

btw pls tell me how u r now???

Anonymous said...

UBAAAAY 3AJEEEEEB MASHALLAAA ITS AMAAAZZIING:l YOU HAVE TO POST LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN!!!
LOVE IT!
-Hope:*

identity said...

iiiiiiiiiii loved the posssssssst i dont think 3abdulla deserves another chance ma7iba! loveddddddddddddddddddd the postttttttt next postttt pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!;D;D;D

Suzy.Q said...

** cherriiMuffin, i know its torture and im sorry sweetie but my thing is to leave you all guessing. inshallah a apost will be written soon ;p

** Nawarii, yup s3ouds all good :) ... and im glad it enhanced ur mood lol ... as for me, well el 7dmelah im all good. still a bit dizzy sometimes but still 3lzmdelah allah satar :) love u ;**

** Anonymous, lol inshallah i will. but you know all stories have their ups, downs, ups, and then maybe downs again ;p

** Identity, im soooooo glad u loved it!! :D