Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

High School .. part 35

Days passed by and no word from 5aled. But Dina didn't let it bother her. The man was getting married so why should she care.

Every night before she rested her head on the pillow she would think about all that has happend. How she got to where she is now. Alone. Depressed. And heartbroken.

She knew it was her own fault that she didn't run after 5aled sooner. She knew it was her mistake for giving 3bdulah over a million chances. She knew it was her fault about alot of things.

Although she was broken deep down inside, she tried not to let it interfere with her friends and family. The last thing she would want is to have them worried of any sort.

As for S3oud, his surgery went well and he came through. Noura was beyong exicted, she coudlnt believe it. She was so scared he would be taken away. Bs el7mdelah Allah satr and he would be back in two days.

Naif and 3alya have gotton really close this summer. Too close. And he was about to do something no one ever expected...



3alya: Oh my god.. Naif.. Your kidding right ? Please tell me your joking!

Naif: Why not? I mean we both love eachother.

3alya: Yeah but we've only known eachother for 6 months!

Naif: Yet we know everything about eachother.

3alya: I dunno.. it seems kinda too fast.

Naif: We'll have a long engagment then.

3alya: Consisting of 4 years ?

Naif: A year ?

3alya: Naif.. 7ayati this is all flowing from the top of your head. We arn't ready. Heck I'm not ready to be a wife! Let's just take it easy and once we both graduate we'll see.

Naif: Wow...

3alya: Oh cmon dont tell me your gonna get upset now !!

Naif: I'll call you later ok? I just need to be alone right now.

3alya: Are you actualy gonna hang up on me ?

Naif: I'm telling you bye, I'm not hanging up.

3alya: Stop being a child Naif. Goodbye!



They havent spoken in two days. He was upset but had no right to be. She's an 18 year old girl who just graduated high school. Now is when a girls life begins. Adulthood begins. She'd be throwing all that away if she got married. Before a marriage el bnt lazim t3eesh 7ayatha elain ma tshb3, w b3dain tbda2 7ayat-ha el jdeed m3 zoojha. Unfortunatley Naif tends to have a childish mind at times.

So 3alya went over to Dina's to let all her rage out.


3alya; HE HAS NO RIGHT TO UPSET FROM ME RIGHT NOW!! I'M NOT READY TO BE A DAMN WIFE. WSH HO '3ASB Y3NI?!

Dina: 6yb fahemy hatha el shay.

3alya: El walad mo5u thareb mu rathy yfhamny.. bazer uff !

Dina: 7aram 3leeki ya 3alya, remember how much he loves and adores you.

3alya: I know bs you cant blame me for being mad at him !!

Dina: You want me to tal to him for you ?

3alya: NO! He'll call me soon I know. And when he does, we'll sort things out.

Dina: Just calm down ok.. its not worth it.


Meanwhile Noura was on the phone going crazy at the fact the S3oud might not be coming afterall.


Noura: What do you mean your not coming tonight !

S3oud: I mean the flight got canceled !

Noura: S3oud this cant be happening ! When can you get another flight out here ?

S3oud: Maybe a couple of days baby...

Noura: Im at home waiting for you...

S3oud: I know 7beebty and I'm so sorry.

Noura: Well what am I supposed to do now ?

S3oud: You could look out the window.

Noura: What ?


She hurried over to her bedroom balcony and looked out.

Staring up at her was S3oud's bright face.

Dropping her phone and rushing out side, she jumped into his arms.

They held to eachother which seemd like a decade. She was tears and just kept hugging him harder.


Noura: I hate you!

S3oud: I love you.

Noura: Why'd you do that ?

S3oud: I'm sorry baby bs it was kinda fun hehe..

Noura: Aghh I've missed you !! Come here !!




Later that night Dina was sitting on her bed reading the latest issue of VOGUE when she recieved an anonymous message.


He cheated on you with me you know.. Sorry sweetie, we've done things that you cant even spell. Nothing personal but what can I say, a girl's gotta unleash those hormones. Love ya xoxo.



Her jaw dropped wide open.

She thought for a minute then it hit her..

Who it was..

The only one who would ever call her sweetie, leaving xo's at the end.

Mona!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST ;D

UGGGGGGGGGGGH MONA!!!!!
I adore s3oud he's so cute wallahh;**
MONA SHOULD DIE. YES. OK. THANK YOU :)

lol waiting for 36

-Freckles xx

Red said...

7asafa i thought i was going to be first :( bas second is'nt bad I'm sorry inee i stopped commenting bas tara I'm loving the posts o keep them coming cuz they're great ;**

Nawarii said...

ufffffffffffff the bitch is backkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! im going to murder her i HATE that girl... D i love you yal drama queen inteee u always know how to keep me on my toes... im sooooooooooooooo happy sa3oodi is back 7abibiiiiiiiiiiii im jumping up and down min el wanasa seriously...i love those two

3alya mskeeeena kisrat 5a6ri bas what she said is true she so young and nayef stop being a babyyy and apologize ....

great post my love....mwaaaa7

Anonymous said...

wai3 7a8eera mona itbi6 il chabd she's sick, thnx for for posting:)
luvich,
G;*

BLBM:** said...

shal 7arakat il malee8a
bas anyways s3ood is back!!!
thanx for the post
:D Big Smile