Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

High School .. Part 27

{ Guess I'm feeling better today afterall. Back to my old self I hope }


Hello there my little pretties ;*

I would just like to inform you all that high school is almost over, meaning that outr characters will be moving on to college life. So just a heads up the title will soon be changed to " Hitting The Real World '

Oh and also I'm thinking about changing my page layout, just another heads up.

Oh and please once again I'm gonna say this, no I'm gonna keep on saying it until the word breaks! SILENT READERS please stop being silent and comment. Not just for my blog but for the rest of the writers as well. We would really appreciate it. Whats a few more seconds out of your day ? :)

Now.... enjoy the post ;*

~~~~~~~~~~


Dina sat in her room tossing and turning trying to get some sleep but she just couldn't. So much was going through her mind all at once. There was her graduation which was less than a month away. 5aled getting married. And 3bdulah acting like a complete bastard. Plus trying to help Noura cope with S3oud's situation. Everything was a mess!

The stress was getting heavier each day. She doesnt need this, I mean what 18 year old does right?

As for 5aled, well he went home that night hoping to be at the company of his family. But who knew that family would be there to not welcome open arms but instead a cold touch.


5aled: Yuma wnk ?

Um 5aled: A7na fl 9alah.

5aled; A7na ?

Sabia: E a7na.

5aled: Halah 7beebty.

Um 5aled: Wain knt ?

5aled: Uhhh.. knt m3 el shabab.

Sabia: ya kathab !!

Um 5aled: Kitha tkatheb 3ala umik ?

5aled: Way! Shfeekom 3alay ?

Sabia: Int taw knt f bait w7da mu 9a7 ?

5aled: Uhhh...

Um 5aled: Intebah ha !

5aled: *sigh* Ee knt f bait w7da but its not how it seems.

Sabia: And?

5aled: She's a very close friend of mine and I was just there to make sure she was ok.

Sabia: 5air ?

5aled: Something kinda bad went down and just wanted to check up on her. Her parents are out and she was alone. I was in thee for five minutes, I swear!

Um 5aled: Ana b5alekom shway.

Sabia: Is she the girl ?

5aled: What girl ?

Sabia: The one your still hung up on.

5aled: I wont lie to you Sabia. Yes I was inlove with her, but she's in love with someone else. I had to move on.

Sabia: And what was I? Just some girl you were using until you got back on your feet ?

5aled: I was at first but ---

Sabia: Im leaving. Were done! *walking out*



He just sat there, didnt even run after her. His mom came in furious and started yelling at him but he just tuned her out and kept to his thoughts. He was so confused. Like a lost puppy he didnt know what to do.

Yes he was inlove with Dina. Still is ? But he has to move on.

Sabia was an amazing women. She's well educated, got a degree in interior design and wants to start her own buisness. Aswell as being the daughter of a successful well know lawyer. Her amazing backround is known to mothers all over, who have also come to claim her for their sons. She's the whole package. Very well sophisticated. If only 5aled could see that.

Meanwhile S3oud and Noura had much bigger things to talk about.


Noura: Be honest with me.

S3oud: I always am.

Noura: Are you going to...

S3oud: Die ?

Noura: DONT SAY THAT !!

S3oud: Someone has to..

Noura: But.. But.. it was supposed to be me and you. Always!

S3oud: How do you think I feel ? Losing you, thinking about it aches my heart.

Noura: 6ub isnt there anything tha the doctors can do ?

S3oud: Like I told you before we've tried everything. They said if they can help in any other way they'd contact me asap.

Noura: Yrabiii yrabiii laish a7na laish ?! Aby a3ref laish !!

S3oud: Noura please dont do this. Instead of waisting our time depressed over this. Let's liv eit up to te extreme. Just me and you. Everyday.

Noura: But once your gone...

S3oud: Once I'm gone you'll have so many memories to keep you smiling. Thats how I want to leave you, happy not depressed.

Noura: I love you so much. Always and always. Your my one and only.

S3oud: Ah ya 7beebty Noura. I love you so much more.


He took her hand and they both just got into the car and drove. They didnt know where they were headed but they didnt care as long as they were by eachothers side. Now dont go far, they werent leaving the country or anything.


Mina was having problems of her own. She had just started to realize that she's falling for 3bdulah. It's been a couple of hours and 3bdulah hadnt replied to any of her calls or messages. She was starting to worry wether he was actualy putting an end to their little agreement.


Tutor: Mona.. Mona !

Mona: Hmm? Oh sorry.

Tutor: Have you listend to anything I said ?

Mona: Yes ofcourse !

Tutor: Well then how about you sum up the last thing I said.

Mona: Uhhhh... the... uhhh

Tutor: Mona you have to concentrate. If you dont get a good grade on this make up exam you wont graduate.

Mona: I know, I know !! Aghh Im just a little distracted.

Tutor: Why dont we take a couple of minutes hmm? Go get some juice or something, take a breath and come back.


Instead, she went up to her room and decided to try one more time.


Mona: OH THANK GOD YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK ARE YOU OK 7AYATI ?!!

3bdulah: What the hell is wrong with you. I'm fine.

Mona: Why havent you returned any of my calls ?

3bdulah: Ive been buys, plus I dont need to.

Mona: What do you mean ?

3bdulah; Your nothing Mona. Dont you get that? Have you forgoten the little agreement? Where you use me around like a slave?

Mona: Im sorry... but I just miss you.

3bdulah: You know what screw you Mona! All because of you my relationship with Dina has gone down the drain. Im done. Were done. I dont give a shit if you run off and tell a soul! Just get the hell out of my life. Your nothing but a piece of trash and I hope you rott in hell.

6ooooooooooooooo6 !!


Um Mona: 7beebty your tutor is waiting for you downstairs.

Mona: Yeah I'll be right down.

Um Mona: Wait, are you ok? You dont look too good.

Mona: Mama... Is New York still an option.

Um Mona: E 7beebty ofcourse it is. 5ala9 are you sure you want to study there ?

Mona: Yeah Im definitley sure.

Um Mona: Ok then I'll start arranging everything and inshallah after graduation day we'll be off.

Mona: No. I was hoping that maybe sometime this week.

Um Mona: Mona you still need to do your make up exam and get your diploma.

Mona; Yeah I know. My exam is tommorow and while I'm there I can ask if I can get my diloma early.

Um Mona; Do you think they would mind ?

Mona: Yeah I've seen lots of students do it.

Um Mona: Well then ok.

Mona: I better get back.



She was hurt. She felt like she died somewhere inside. This was the first guy that she may have fallen in love with. But he just took her heart and shattered it like broken glass.

Well atleast now 3bdulah could try and fix things with Dina. Can he? Maybe...



~~~~~~~~~~

>>> COMMENT SILENT READERS <<< *and to the rest (A) *

11 comments:

Rawan said...

i really hope he fixes things with dina and i'm glad mona is leaving i don't like her

Anonymous said...

hehe awal mara i comment n ur blog 3ashanich i did;p i really love ur blogg wayedd oo el story is amazing bes s3ood oo noura kasreen 5a6rii! -b!

Halaa;* said...

waaaiii fakkaaa! mabe'3at itroo7 o itha she doesnt pass a7san let her fail (6)!

Anonymous said...

Silent reader ;p

Mabee Dina and 3bdlla get things back! He's #@*%@#% UGH :@
Mona ksret kha6ry but still she had it coming!
S3ooud and noura are beyond adorable..7ram :(

Glad youre feeling better ;*
Post soon!

-Freckles xx

Nawarii said...

im soooooooooooo happy ur getting better u have no idea walla... inshallah it9ereen a7san min gabil :*

a7is noora and s3oood they are just so adorable mashallah i hope s3ood gets cured i love him...

mona ow abdulla got what they deserved il9ara7a ow dina no comment 3alaiha she is so confused she doesnt know what she wants 7ata 5alid thats why they deserve each other...

FooFii said...

Hello <3
am one of the silent readers <3 i really your story <3 and am looking forward for the next post <3
please post soon i can't wait !
and Mwah Matshofiin shar 7beebtii <3<3

FooFii said...

Realy love *

Suzy.Q said...

** Rawan, maybe and maybe not :(

** Anonymous, e zain awal marra w inshallah dayman. no more silence !! :)

** Halaa, (6) heheh

** Anonymous, silent no more!! wow do u have some rage over 3bdulah lol.. and yes el7mdela im feeling much better ;*

** Nawarii, and im sooooo happy u commeted <3 :D

** cherriMuffin, im so upset from u right now :( u were never used to be a silent reader. u were my number one commenter and now i read from u after all this time. afaaa... l2 may seer kitha.. zay ma 8lt no more silent readers. :)

Anonymous said...

not bad..
tho ur not writing much
i wud realli hope if u'd write more than this..

Anonymous said...

ok 3bdalla is a jackass
dina is just so stupid
and how the fuck can mona be so innocent now and falls in love with 3bdalla after all the ma9ayeb tht she's done to them?? allah y5es'ha.. and s3ood?? i mean COMEON! he was the best thing in the story and now wat? ur gona kill him??
dudette.. i used to love ur story
and now ur just ruining it.. gd luck on tht..

Samy said...

Suzy? Hello..!
ok.
first i wud like to say tht ur story is so gd.. but.. now its jsut goind down the drain.. why?
wat happened?
is s3ood gonna die?
and please dont make 3bdalla and Dina get back together.. 3bdalla shud go to hell.. and where's NAIF and ALYA?
huh? where did they disappear?