Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dedication to my precious S ;**

Inshallah a post tonight bs I just wanna dedicate this post to my sister.. my best friend.. my other half.

I hurt you I know. I did something you asked me not to do, I know. I did it behind your back which is even worse, I know. I should have told you, I know. But I was trying to protect my sister. I guess I just took the wrong approach.

I feel terrible. I couldn't even sleep last night. God knows how I did on my exam.

I want you to know that everything I do, I do for you. Maybe it was a bad move, and I'm sorry. I guess I thought I could fix everything and make it all go away.

I realize now that you don't always need me and your strong enough on your own. It was not my intention for things to go down the way it did.

I only hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Always know that enti '3alya 3ndi eb shkl mu 6bee3y..

Oo a3zk marrah ! O0 lw 9arlik ay shay mdrii wsh ra7 asawii.. !

S I love you so much and I promise to never repeat what I did.

Inshallah rabii kateblik kl el 5air.. o inti eb 9alatii dayman ..

I love you..

My friend.

My sister.

My other half.

Allah yrtha 3leeki sam7eeny o ray7eeny min hatha el jaw el barad el foog ra9ii..

Allah yrtha 3leeki ...

;****************************************

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg.. what happened between you guys?

la vita bella said...

all bestfrnds have a small fight eventually its just coz u guys r looking out 4 eachother ur both looking for the others best interest allah y5aleekm lba3a'9

;***

Anonymous said...

S im not saying this cuz shes my fav blogger bs cuz i went thru wat u guys have
she did this for u
trying to lookout for u
maybe it wasnt the right move but Suzy loves u
forgive her
dont throw away an amazing friendship u guyz have

S said...

D i know what you did was wrong, w im still upset, bs i can never be mad at you, i love you wayed w a3izich.. your my sister w amout feech, w enshalla everything will get better just give it time. dont worry i cant stay mad at u forever, bs eshway mt.thayag bs khala9 3adii 6aaaf;*

Looyah said...

we need a post
we need a post
we need a post
:)

Anonymous said...

y8olech shay methal : "'6erabni nefa3ni"

Anonymous said...

please post soon we miss u and ur story

Anonymous said...

i love u .. w enshallah ma te'6areboon marrah thanyah <3