Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 6

I'M BACK :D
AND OFFCIALY GRADUATED !!
I'm so happy !
I never though this day would come !
Adri ini 6awalt 3leekm bs I had to focus on school, like I told you all before it was the last week..
El7mdelah 3ala kl shay.
Bs please ed3olii ya 7abaybee :)
Tadroon shkthr Ive missed you all ???? ;***
You have NO idea !!
Thank god I'm back and I really hope you guys enjoy the post..
Adri it's kinda short bs I'll try and post later tonight.. bs lw ma gdrt, inshallah bkrah :D
I LOVE YOU ALL AND AGHHH IVE MISSED YOU !!!! ;***
A7BKMMMMMMM !!!








Ok maybe this isn't such a bad thing.. oh who am I kidding this the absolute worst thing that could ever happen to me !

Sul6an knew that I wanted nothing close to a relationship.

He knew that all I wanted to focus on now was my last year at uni.

He knew that all I wanted were my friends and family. No other attatchment what so ever !

And then he see's this.


Farah assured me that everything was going to be ok.

He would eventualy calm down and call me.


All I had to do was be patient.


The only problem is that the word patient isn't anywhere in my vocabulary.



A week went by and I hadn't spoken to Sul6an OR Fahad.

Sure Sul6an had a reason for not speaking to me, but Fahad ?

He was being immature and childish.

Every night all I would do is go online and wait for him.

I figuired he blocked, till finaly after midnight he logged in.



long time no talk fahad

yeah well ive been busy

since when? your always on at midnight ;s

the world doesnt revolve around you hadeel

waih shfeek 3alay ?! ;s fahad you cant possibly be upset from that

from what ?

me not giving you my number !

bullshit hadeel !

ok now youve gone too far ;s talk to me zay el 3alam wl nas ow wallahi al 3theem ra7 asaweelik block and delete !

is that a threat ?

hell yeah !

badeena medat lesan shayef

mu g3da amed shay fahad bs inik ur acting so immature.. kefi i dont feel relaxed giving you my number... atleast not just yet

ok

so can we please just put this all behind us and move on.. min jd shay ma ystahel za3al

;******

lol i'll take that as a sorry ;p

;)




Fahad and I went back to talking everynight.. and with each night passing I started to like him more and more.

I loved talking to him.

I couldnt wait to get back home and talk to him.

As weird as it may seem, I would sometimes not log off and keep the volume to the max just incase he signed in anytime during the day.

I felt like I could talk to him about anything.

I wanted to give him my number but I was scared.

Ive never done anything like this before.

It almost seems too good to be true.

Could someone you meet on the internet be safe ?

I wanted to talk to him, get to know him more.

Then if things go the way I plan, then I will let him in deeper into my life.

But what about his ex ?

What if he still has feelings for her ?

He seemd pretty upset.

Was it regret ?

Does he miss her ?

This is what he did to me !

I still haven't herd his voice yet and I'm over thinking !

I'm going insane...



One late night after a night out with the girls, I was exhausted.

I could barely move.

We had a long day of shopping and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I didn't even bother to remove my makeup or change.

I just threw myself onto my bed and doveright into my dreams.


A couple of hours later at around 4 am my phone starts to vibrate.

Usualy vibrations never wake me but my phone was in my pocket so...



Hello ?

...: Hallah wallah

Sorry but I think you have the wrong number...

...: La la I absolutly have the right number.

Listen ana mani fathya la hathal 7arakat fa goodbye.

...: Yallah 3ad Hadeel

What did you just call me ?

...: Hadeel el '3alya

Who the hell is this ?

...: Guess hehe..

Goodbye

Fahad: La la wait wait hahahaha Hadeel it's me Fahad !

W-w-wha-what-what ?

Fahad: Haha sorry I know it's late.

Fahad how on earth did you get my number ?!!!

Fahad: If a guy wants something he can get it in a snap

Just like how a girl's reputation and get ruined in a snap !!

Fahad: 7beebty la t5afeen I would never allow anything to happen to you. Hatha wa3ad meni ana.

I told you I wasn't ready togive you my number and you go and get it !!

Fahad: I have a friend who works at STC so I gave him your name..

I don' care Fahad ! What you did was so shady and Im so angry !

Fahad: Wallah Im sorry I didn't want to bs I couldnt help myself.. I needed to hear your voice.. please sam7eeny

Asam7k ba3ad esh ? You already did the action !

Fahad: Hadeel please..

Im gonna say goodnight now Fahad.

Fahad: Listen your exhausted now. Rest, and tommorow I'll call you.

Ya rabiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!

Fahad: 7beebty please la tz3aleen meni..

I'll be fine.. nshoof bkrah wsh y9eer.

Fahad: Goodnight 7beebty.. sweet dreams..

5 comments:

mimi-7 said...

mabrook!!!!
hey i love how he got her number;P
love u wayid;**

SuziQ_ said...

welcome baack!! :D
mabrook 7abeebtii ye3lch dooam far7ana ;*
miss ya more

ohh m jeee iz he a stalker?? fahaad iz reallyy scaryyy ;$

Bee said...

amazing post
AND BY THE WAY , I think Fahad and Na9er know each other !!!! madryy laish!
Welcome back! :*

Standy said...

i dotn agree how he got her number o ma mbashir bil 5air hal insan!

Looyah said...

he freaks me out tht fahad
he seems like a bad boy