Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 5

umm im sorry bs .. no ;s

aha..

plz la tz3al bs taw el nas bdrii o we barley know eachother fahood

hadeel we've been talking for hours each and every night.. we know eachother inside and out.

im sorry bs i dont think ts such a good idea.. ur still a stranger to me.

aha i see.. a stranger ? inzain ana i have to go now.

yallah 3ad fahood dont be like that.. mala da3i hathal 7araka

i said goodnight hadeel



And just like that he signed off.

I was furious.

He was causing a conflict mala da3i.

9ayer shway daloo3.

Wsh tha ?

La wallah ma 3ndi ketha.. ha..

I erased him from my mind and went to bed.


The next day I woke up to find Sul6an downstairs sitting with my mom.

Turns out he was just stopping by to deliever something his mother asked him to.

When I saw his face I smiled.. I thought he was here to see me.

But after what had happend why would he?



Sul6an: 9ba7 el 5air..

Hey..

Mama: Nzain Sul6an why don't you join us for lunch ?

Sul6an: Actualy 5alty I was hoping me and Hadeel would go out to lunch.

Huh ?

Mama: Akeed laish la2. Hadeel ro7y lbsii 3adel.

Sul6an: Yallah na6rik hehe..



So he was here for me.

I have to say I was surprised.

What could he possibly want from me ?

I quickly rushed upstairs and wore the first thing that hit my eye.

Knee length shorts and an orange top with a white kinda see through cardigan.



We had an amazing lunch.

It's like nothing ever happend.

We talked about everything and catched up.

He made me laugh so hard that I actualy teared up.

I needed this day, this lunch with Sul6an.


After lunch we decided we would go back to my house and watch a movie.

Mama wasn't home so we had the 9alah all to ourselves.

I made us some popcorn and popped the movie in.

We would watch Katkoot.

I loved that movie.

Egyptian movies are one of the things eli ygdr yws3 9adrii..

This movie was one of my favorites.


All of a sudden he gets up.



Sul6an: I wanna go see your room hehehehe ..

Oh my god it totaly changed since last time you saw it .. malik salfah yallah bs sit back down !

Sul6an: La2 ana aby aroo7...

Haha inzain yallah hurry back down



He was gone for over 5 minutes.

Does it really take that long for a simple peek ?


When he finaly did come down he seemed diffirent.

His expression totaly changed on me.

He said he had to leave.

I asked him what was wrong, but all he said to me was that he didn't feel too well.

He was fine just a second ago.. I sensed something wasn't right...

I walked him to his car and watched him drive away.

He didn't even say goodbye.


I cleaned up the 9alah and went up to my room.

The first think that captured my eye was my laptop.

It was on turned on.

I immediately dialed Fara7's number.



Sul6an saw it all !!

Fara7: Whoah whoah .. saw what ?

He knows Fara7, he knows !!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! shraaaa7 iy9eeeer plzzzz post sooon!! Ur story is getting better by the second ;**

Anonymous said...

abaaaaaaaaaaaaaih dera about fahad ;0 shraaaaaaaaa7 y9eeeer yala post sooonj cant wait

um flfola

F;* said...

OMG!:o la la i dont think ina he saw her laptop or the convo with fahad! inshala laaa! they were getting along so well:( w madri ina ya3ni her laptop was off i think! omg please post soon!

mimi-7 said...

OMG kilish mo wakta ashkara he had feelings for her and now great he know!!
fahad ra7 yinthibi7!!

Bee said...

LAAH LAH LAH! NOOOOOOOOO :(
I can't believe this is happening, talk about wrong timing!
next, great post:*

Suzy.Q said...

Anonymouse 1&2: thank u both wallah im so happy ur hooked ;**

F;*: loooooool 7beebty wallah ur comments crack me up more and more each time.. ur too cute.. i love u ;**

mimi-7: lol eeh shayfa shlon? bs thats life my dear.. just when u think all is good and will be ok.. something has to happen. thats life. the unexpected should always and i mean ALWAYS be expected.
i love u ;**

Bee: yup exactley wrong timing.. exactley what i had just wrote to mimi-7 above ;**