Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 3 B.

We started talking on msn.

Everything seemed normal.

He seemed like a normal guy.

We talked for about an hour until I had to go meet the girls.

Yet he still didn't give me his name.

This time I gave him an excuse, but the next time we talked... I wouldn't.



During dinner I couldn't focus.

Words would go into one ear and out the next.

All I wanted was to know what F stoof for.

Not like it would change anything... but I needed to know so bad.

So that night we talked.




you know your one tough guy to figuire out

and your one though girl to find

speaking of which how did you ever see me ?

well to be honest i go to a completly diffirent uni, i was just there for the day with a friend of mine.

wow lie number one should got slammed fast. when's lie numbet wo showing up ?

hadeel im sorry.. i just.. i dunno.. forgive me?

so you saw me around campus and asked about me...

i asked a friend of mine who asked his friend who's a girl.

so this girl do i know her ? who is she ?

that i cant say.. i cant answer either question. sorry.

so then what university ?

regents.. now please enough with the questions. we have plenty of time to get to know one another.

sure

so how was your day ?

it was good, i went and had dinner with a few friends.

where ?

maki

lol i was there too

didn't you say you were in london ?

yeah but im in kuwait now for the summer ;p

mmm..

mm inty ;p

lol ;$

listen i gotta go now but i'll see you tommorow right ?

yeah

awal ma tgomeen sign in !!

lol ok ok !

yallah goodnight yal '3alya ;*

night..

That nigth before I rested my head on my pillow I started to wonder.

Wondering about Fahad.

I mean what did fate have planned ?

I always looked down on people who befriend someone online, yet here I am one of them.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep my phone vibrated from underneath my pillow.

I wondered who could be calling at this hour.

It was Farah.

Farah: I can't sleep !

3adi yallah bkrah ry7een el shalaih

Farah: Eeh bs magdar anaaaaaaaaaaaam !

Mmmm.. ooh did I tell you ?

Farah: WHAT ?

I was at my grandmothers house and Sul6an caught me sneaking out the back trying to avoid him !! Fashlaaaa !!

Farah: Hahahahahahah !! Ra7amtik wallah I can just picture it !

Oh god... it's him !

Farah: Who him ?!

Him him ! Sul6an ! He's on the other line !

Farah: Answer !

I was surprised to see his name on the screen.

He usualy never calls, especialy not at this time of night.

Just as I was slowly getting over the fact that he caught me, he opened it up.

Sul6an: You shouldn't have to be embaressed you know.

Put yourself in my position and then think about what you just said.

Sul6an: Hadeel I just wanted to have dinner with my cousin that's all. And If I did anything to make you think otherwise then I'm sorry. I'll be careful with my words next time. And I know it's late bs I just had to tell you. Didn't want you to sleep bothered.

Oh you have no idea how glad I am to hear you say that ! Weew !

The next day I woke up bright and early to go shopping.

I hated shopping in crowds.

It disgusted me.

I like it when its calm and peacful.

When I don't have to fight throught to get an item.

When shopping I always liked to go alone.

No one attached with me.

Taking my time without someone's shoulder over me.

I would meet up with the girl's for lunch afterwards.

But before I went I just signed into msn to say goodmorning to F liked I promised and that I was going shopping and would talk to him later that night.

I had to many bags to carry that it was hard for me to walk all the way to my car.

Then out of no where this guy come's along and carries my bags and puts them in the back seat of the car.

He was gorgeous, just gorgeous !

He was tall and muscelar.

What I love most in a man are dimples and arms.

And he had them both perfectly made.

Shkran wallah ma ga9art y5ooy.

: 3afwan wallah it was my pleasure.

Well ummm bye...

: Uhh so where you heading off to ?

I've got plans with friends.

: I'm sorry and I know this is a little too forward bs ---

Oh.. umm I'm sorry. But I'm just not dating anyone right now.

: Oh ok.. no problem. You take care now.

What was wrong with me ?

He was a perfect gentelman and he was cute !

And I still refused.

Once I got in my car all I could think about was getting back home and talking to F.

I wanted to know his name, to know him.

6 comments:

mimi-7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mimi-7 said...

First!!!
sorry i deleted ili gabil obo il badliyat lool:P(fashla)
I loved this post so much waiting for the next!!!!im so excited abi a3arif mino that guy was!!!!:D
love u;**

SuziQ_ said...

A7iiis hiz F* =p hehe loved tha post <3
ur tha best ;*

Looyah said...

Hey
ooo lala
who's tht handsome hunk?
I wanna know so badly
I have a feeling tht it's F
and speaking of F
you mentioned Fahad above somewhere
so is F = Fahad?

F;* said...

omg for some huge reason i think that guy that she bumped into was F! okay and why is F being so,, i dunno? like he builds up curiosity:p i swear, a7isa hes sneaky! anyway cant wait for the next post;**

Bee said...

madry laish a7es that guy is the same guy thats been sending her emails!
akkh 7asafa the post ended here :(
keep it up! :*