Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 3 A.

The next day was just another typical Friday.

As always we would all gather together at my grand parent's house to have lunch.

I was planning on not going but once I herd Sul6an wasn't going I decided to go.

Facing him will take time.


The lunch went great but moved very slowly as usual.

I felt like I was in a car ride that just wouldn't stop.

I loved my family and all but Friday's mostly consisted of bordom.



During lunch my grandmother asked me to get an extra plate from the kitchen.

So I did as I was told.

Just a few seconds later I hear a familiar voice.

I couldn't really make out who it was but it was definitly familiar.

Putting the plate down I snuck half my head out the door to get a peek.

With a huge gasp I pulled myself back in.

No way !

No way !

No way !

They all said he wasn't coming.

What was I to do ?

No way was I going to go back out there.

Not now.

I wasn't ready to face him.


It's a good thing I didn't bring a handbag or anything with me, Just my cell phone.


There was a back door in the kithen leading out to the garden, which led to the driveway where my car was.

I managed to escape.



Sul6an: Tisk tisk tisk.. sneaking off in the middle of lunch. Now I'm just disappointed.

Hehe... I didn't know you were here.

Sul6an: Oh but you did. I saw you pop yor little head.

I'm sorry ok.. I shouldn't have treated you the way I did. You didn't deserve any of it.

Sul6an: So then what's going on with you ?

I'm afraid that you have.... feeling's for me.

Sul6an: Ok your joking right ? Please tell me your joking. Hadeel I love you yeah.. but your my cousin. My sister. That's all there will ever be. So don't worry, your safe.

Oh gosh, now I feel like a complete ideot...

Now run along little one and I promise not to say where the little piggy has run off to.



That was probably the most humiliating thing that has ever happend to me.

But whatver right ?

I brushed it off my shoulders and headed back home.

My mom called yelling at me.

But I just made up an excuse that I was tired.

Bored sitting on my bed, I decided to see if F had left me another e-mail.



Ma radeety 3alay ams.
3asa ma thayagtik ?
Wallah asfa sam7eeny..
Shaklii 3aref jawabek..
Ra7 a5aleek..
Radeety 3alay awal marra o 6amanteeny inah intii o shkran.
aham shay hatha 3ndii..
Allah ywafgek eb 7ayatik ya Hadeel..
Ma3al salamah..

- F


Ok he just kinda broke my heart right there.

What's the harm in just talking to him ?

He seems pretty decent to me.

Oo byan inah m2adeb.



Hey.. sorry about not replying yesterday.
I'm just not used to these sort of things.
I'm still a little confused as to how you got my e-mail and where you saw me.



I was hoping you'd reply soon :)
I know your not used to these things and I don't wanna put any kind of pressure on you.
Like I told you before, I've seen you around campus.
As for your e-mail... well were guys we know how to get what we want fast.
But don't worry LOL.. your safe with me.

- F



Aha...
So what does the F stand for ?
You still haven't told me who my secret admirer is.



Oh you'll know soon enough...
Listen why don't we move this over onto msn. Much easier, don't you think ?

- F



Umm yeah sure.. msn... see you there...



I wanted to know who he was so badly.

This guy was practicly obsessed with me from his words and I wanted to know who he was.

Why was he contacting me ?

What more does he want to say on msn ?

Really, what does fate hold for me ?

7 comments:

SuziQ_ said...

F iz scary he seems like a stalker =S she better b careful

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

i love your blog;p! wayid wayidd! i read it ages ago ba3dain i lost the link, bas tawni ligaitaaa:D ASHWA!
hahah;p so im reading this and its AMAZINGGGG i lovee!!
F ? alot of him:p

Sul6an 7araam kisaarr kha6rii a7isa he does have feelingss:p

F;* said...

wow, what a dissapointment to her i guess;p or embarrasment ! sul6an doesnt like her;o , okay so F seems like a good guy, he doesnt seem like a bad guy , or maybe i dont know, bs a7isa player madri laish:p

Dalal ;* said...

woow ;** great beginning to a great story ;*
mashallaah ;*** .. ombaih thats so embarassing .. law ana chan madre sh9ar feenii .. Anywaaays I LOVE THE NEW STORY ;D keep it up ;**

Nawarii said...

interestinggggggggggggggggg dee

Looyah said...

Great post!
more more more more more!
haha
we <3 you!

mimi-7 said...

3jeeb il post!!!
yalla na6reen il next:D