Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Fate Holds For Me 2

That night I logged onto my email.

I recieved an anonymous message.




Hadeel wallah ma tdreen shkthr wagt a5athnii 3ashan alageek..
Mu ga9dy a5awfek m3 hathal rsalah.. bs lw feeni kan jeetlik al7een..
Shftek eb London el shahr eli fat.. o mo9er inah aklmik..
bs kl ma shftik sta7ait wallah..
Shftek hatha marra eb kl makan.. 9dfa wallah..
A5eeran lageetik..
Mub lazim trdeen 3alay.. bs a5eeran 3rfty ana meen o kalamtik..
Hatha el shay eli knt abeeh..
Sam7eeny yal '3alya.. o tsba7een 3ala 5air..

- F




I couldn't sleep that night.

Constantly having the laptop next to me.

Just as I would almost click the reply button, I'd quickly stop myself.

I mean what am I even thinking ?

For all I know this guy could be some crazy nutcase who escaped from a mental institution!

But I have to say, I was flattered and kinda blushed while reading the e-mail.

Nothing wrong with that.

Finaly I decided to delete the nonsense e-mail and go to sleep.

The next day I had my dinner with Sul6an.

But that wasn't till later.

So I decided to go out and have lunch with my mom.

God I missed her.

She was always there for me when I needed her.

She truly is my inspiration.

The one who helped me follow my dreams and make them happen.

She's my mother.. my best friend.

She isn't that old too you know.

She had me at a young age, straight after she got married to my dad.

People think were sisters when they see us.

My mom.. honestly no words can even begin to describe her.

A rare jewel, that's what she is.




Mama: Doolii yallah 3ad bs bala sa5afa.. wsh thal tafkeer el fathyy.

It's not mama !! Wallah this isn't like him. It's been 2 years since I've seen him, 5air wsh yby.

Mama: La 7awl wala qoowat ela bellah.. your being paranoid. Stop over examining everything. Like you said it's been 2 years since he's seen you. He just want's to catch up.

Yeah.. maybe your right. Let's order.


Maybe my mom was right.

Maybe I was just over examining everything.

I tend to do that alot.

I began to get ready.

I wanted to wear something causal yet stylish.

Scared that if I wore something too formal he would get the wrong idea.

I wore a pair of long black leggings and a loose flowly thigh length black top.

Ok I'm not emo or anything but I just love the way black looks on me.

I aaccesorized with a pair of small diamond earing and a a bunch of long gold necklaces.

I looked so chic, along with my hot red heels.

It wasn't formal.. not too much. Just perfect.



Sul6an: Wow you didn't need to get all dressed up for me.

I didn't.

Sul6an: O..k... so anyways how's London. I wanna know eveything !

Not much. College that's all. Why do you care anyways ?

Sul6an: Cause I care about you.

Mmm...

Sul6an: Are you ok? You seema bit off ?

Will you just get off my back and stop caring so much ! I'm fine ! Agh !

Sul6an: Ok seriosuly I've had it. I dont know whats going on with you but do not take it out on me. I just wanted to have dinner with my cousin. This entire evening has been hell !

Sul6an wait dont.............. leave...



I over examined again didn't I ?

Well I can't help it I this is me.

This was not how I wanted the evening to go at all.

I got home and started remembering what went down.

I cannot believe my attitude towards him.

He did nothing what so ever to deserve my crap.

I have to apologize to him, but how can I face him after tonight ?

This was all messed up.

I need to see a therapist.

I need medication.

I need the mental institution.


I snapped out of my head and came back into reality.

Cuddeling into bed I opend up my laptop to check my email, like I do every night.

I was shocked.

It was the anonymous F again.

Didn't he say he wasn't going to talk to me again ?

Hmmm...



Hallah Hadeel.. darii darii ini ga6a3t klmatii bs ma gdrt wallah.
Y3nii 6ool thal wagt oo ana adawr 3leek o alageek.
3alaqal bs rdii 3alay 3ashan a3rf oo at2akad inah intii.. ma aby aftha7 nafsii.
Allah yertha 3leeki..

- F



This time I replied.

I had to.

The boy is dying inside.

I put myself in his situation and what I would have wanted.

I felt sorr for him.

There is no harm in just assuring him that it's me.

And if he crosses the line I can just easily block him off my hotmail account.

Simple as that.



You can be assured that it's me. And thank you so much wallah I'm flattered and all.
But this just isn't my thing. Talking to strangers, especialy anonymouse strangers.
If you don't mind me asking, can I please know your name? I wanna know the person that's stalking me ;p



He instintly replied back.



A5eeran radeety 3alay.
Shnu stalker haha I wouldn't call it that.
I would just say... a secret admirer. ;p
How's Kuwait ?
Don't worry I didn't stalk that far.
I herd inah you were going there for the summer.

- F



LOL !
A secret admirer huh ?
Well I'm sorry to have to let you down but like I said I don't do this kinda thing.
Anyways thank you so much for your e-mails, really I'm flattered.
But this has to end here.
tc :)



What if I don't want it to end ?
I mean I saw you. But you could just as easily see me.
I'm sure you haven't missed me around campus.
Anyways.. I really don't want to stop talking to you Hadeel.
Is there any way ?
I'll follow any rules and stay away from any red lines.

- F



I know what I was about to do was wrong.

And if Fara7 and Deema were here they'd probably slam my head against the wall.

But whats the harm of just talking to him for a bit ?

Just for a little bit ...

8 comments:

F;* said...

omg haha! okay so this secret admirer seemed nice bs walaw ana i get really freaked out! w okay hadeel was kinda mean and harsh towards sul6an, i mean 7aram , allah y3eenha how will she face him again?:p omg what did she dooo?! post pleasee! love u;**

la vita bella said...

Im already addicted !!!

can't wait till the next post

ur biggest follower ;))

mimi-7 said...

OMG i love this story
btw did u chose him a name yet??
i say Fahad:D

Suzy.Q said...

F;*
u know the same thing happend to me once. and i was just in her place. but i ended it quickly. bs sometimes u just cant help it and u get hooked on the flattery. ILY ;**


la vita bella
yay ur addcited zaman i didnt read a comment from u ;p
7beebty wallah ILY ;**


mimi-7
as a matter of fact yes i did choose a name and i think you'd be pretty surprised ;p
;**

F;* said...

yeahh exactly i understand what went through , i mean i didnt have like a stalker or anything but i know how it would feel!

Looyah said...

Oh Gosh!
gurl I tell u this story is awesome
ur jus gettin better n better in ur stories.. n I'm so addicted to each one of them.
u r truly and officially my favorite blogger
I dont know what would I do without your posts..seriously.. they just make my day when I read them
n I'm glad now tht ur back on replying to our comments..realli means a lot..
the first 2 posts of the new story is reali gd.. a gd start.. n very catchy.. I'm dying to know who that guy is.. cuz I'm a bit suspicious to who he reali is n if he's a gd kinda admirer or not.. hehe.. plz post soon!
we love you <3

Bee said...

I'm loving this new story..
waiting for your next post ;*

Suzy.Q said...

Looyah
7beebty wallah im speechless ;$
thank u min jd it means so so much to me to read those wonderfulw ords of yours..
and im so happy that they make ur day.. inshallah doom ur happy :)
I love you more ;**

Bee
aham shay 3ajbek ;**